Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:40 am
I'm Briony, I'm 13, and I was randomly looking for guilds, and here it was! heart I'm a bit of a noob (a month on gaia lol), check out my profile for more...  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:25 am
Hi, I'm Jei. I'm poor, have no skills whatsoever, and my ambitions are not proportionate to my brainpower. Either way you take that last part, something's wrong with me. I got entered into this guild through the Avatar Arena, which has made me realize that I don't like the AA all that much, and I probably shouldn't waste gold on it again.  

Jeikira

Luritto

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:43 pm
Hai. [:
i r newwwww.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:52 pm
So I typed out an awesome how do you do message, and just went to go make it pretty with color and itallics... and the things deletes!

DELETES!!!

...tch.... I'll kill it!

Anyways, my new how do you do message.. er... well ends here.. HAH!

BAI BAI!

Colonel Lou

silvermoonusagi

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:13 pm
My name is... umm... I dont really like it; I think its too bland- but it's Meg. xD
ummm... I also don't know what to say about myself sweatdrop
i'm turning 14 in July 18... anddddddd... I live in the United states.... yep sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:14 pm
So, yeah. This is the introduction thingy right? So...yeah.

I'm Jenny, and I'm fourteen. I like cats, monkeys, and kangaroos. And I hate long walks on the beach.  

Lime-Wielding Ninja

8,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

silvermoonusagi

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:16 pm
Jeikira
Hi, I'm Jei. I'm poor, have no skills whatsoever, and my ambitions are not proportionate to my brainpower. Either way you take that last part, something's wrong with me. I got entered into this guild through the Avatar Arena, which has made me realize that I don't like the AA all that much, and I probably shouldn't waste gold on it again.

Don't talk like that! I'm sure you have some nice skills. I'm pretty poor, and I don't have a very good vocabulary and i'm currently failing math and I have no clue what you meant by your ambitions aren't proportionate to your brain power; but i'm sure your a really great person! ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:51 pm
umm hey I'm kitty and I was randomly invited to the guild....I love random invites^^ there so much fun!....umm I really don't feel like talking about myself so.....ttyl! I got more stuff to do just wanted to post befor I forgot!^^  

Devils Blood Angel

1,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

kintara5

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:44 pm
Hello everyone. ^_^ My name is Karen. ^_^ I just joined to day. I can sing play the piano, flute, violin, cello, and saxophone. I really love playing sports, and writing/reading. blaugh I hope to meet new people here! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:46 pm
im here and out of bed what do you want  

trainerghallan

Gdorchaser13

Dapper Blob

8,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:15 pm
'Allo 'allo!

Je suis Gdorchaser13, and I live in Sunny Ol West Coast USA. I like French better then English, so if I slip into it, just smile and nod, and humour me.

Hobbies include Theater, Costume Design, Art, Painting and reading. And Pinball, I'm obsessed with Gaia pinball.

So yes, feel free to say hello, drop me a line, spam me. I like making new friends ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:24 pm
hello all! new here. i'm a long time gaia member with a very shaky track record. lol. i'm an avid rper so you'll most likely see me there or on the life issues or the debating forums. possibly whenever i'm selling something i'll post about it.

this is my rping account, mainly. so yeah. i have a mule that i use for other things, zosime fausta, so hit me up on there if you have questions.

hehe. well. have fun and see you around!

voyeuristic

Zombi Yoko

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:55 pm
G'day. I'm Yoko ... You can call me Yoko. Thats it. Just Yoko.
So, Eh, I was invited here, and I joined. :]

Aye, so 'eres moi info:

Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Fav Band: The Beatles
Fav animal: Panda, Raccoon, Opossum, and Armadillo.

Label: Hippie

Hobbies?: Drawing, Photography
Drink?: Tea.
Smoke?: All the time.
Candy?: Rots yer teeth, mate.

Myspace?: {X}
Deviantart?: {X}

FTR, I'm Vegan &&; Proud.

<Bump3

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:59 pm
silvermoonusagi-
My name is... umm... I dont really like it; I think its too bland- but it's Meg. xD
ummm... I also don't know what to say about myself sweatdrop
i'm turning 14 in July 18... anddddddd... I live in the United states.... yep sweatdrop
How about we just call you Rabbit. 3nodding  

Moddex

bunny_baby18

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:03 pm
hey yall i just joind and wanted to say hi to everybody and if you want to be friends just send me a friends requst and i will gladly except it I like makeing new friends well see yall later mrgreen
Sex: female
Orientation: straight
Fav Band: saving jain and threedays grace and brad pasly
Fav animal: tigers and lions and bunnys

Label: sweety

Hobbies?: Drawing, singing
Drink?: coake and mt.dew.
Candy?: reese cups ummm and thats all about me oh by the way my name is summer  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games