Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 4093 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:51 pm

*takes a long drag off his clove and exhales slowly*
She could not have possibly known what it was that you were going to say, Quortek. And only she can really decide if what she has is love or not. As outsiders, that is not something we can truly determine based on what we know.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Maybe not, but we can still estimate the likelihood of it.... which is looking pretty slim for those two.

*leans against the counter as he turns his head towards dame*
You want the truth or do you want me to lie to your face?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:00 am

neutral -dame raises an eyebrow- Would you really lie to my face about something like that? -she stands back up and crosses her arms, raising her eyebrow higher- Cuz, that don't seem much your style, Tes.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:12 am

*shrugs* There are a lot of things I would lie to someone's face about. I am a rogue, after all.

*takes a sip of his steamer, then sets the cup down on the counter*
I can't say I've really witnessed much of either of your relationships, which in itself might mean that you haven't been close. Of course, being close doesn't mean you have to be attached at the hip like you and Karrie were... and being attached at the hip doesn't necessarily mean you're close.

Judging from your personality, I'd say you aren't exactly one to really get close to anyone. You like the idea of closeness and having people around that you consider "close", but you never really fully open up to someone. I'd say you're also a bit selfish with your personal relationships in the sense that you want things your way with little to no consideration for what the other person wants. Not an uncommon frame of mind.... especially for someone who isn't ready for a serious relationship yet.

*picks up his steamer and takes another sip*
You seem like the type that just likes to have someone. Nevermind who it is... as long as they're there when you want them.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:15 am

Hm. -dame nods and then moves closer to the counter, reaches over and slaps him, then stands back up, shrugging- I just didn't want to feel left out. xd
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:20 am

*eye twitch*

... so next time I should just lie to your face, then? stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:23 am

rofl Awww Tessy! xd I am not offended by your assessment. xd -leans back on the counter-
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:28 am

Offended or not, I have no reason to tell you the truth if you aren't going to listen or even think about it. If the result will be the same no matter what I say, then I don't need to be honest. Instead, I can just say whatever I think would get the best reaction.... and by "best" I mean whatever I would personally find the most amusing.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 am

rolleyes It is better to be honest with someone if it could in some way help, even if you do not think what you said will have any effect. Although, sometimes it is best not to say anything if you know the person will not like it sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:49 am

I never said I wasn't listening nor wouldn't think about it. heart

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:03 am

Being that you're not one who takes much of anything seriously unless you're forced to, it's difficult for anyone to tell whether or not you are actually going to take in what they say after they say it.....

.... not that I'm one who takes much of anything seriously either.... ninja
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:17 am

xp -sticks her tongue out at him then looks at Ryzan- So, Ryzan, how have you been, love?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:34 am

I have been rather well~ A bit concerned about jabbress sweatdrop ... jhal otherwise fine heart I hope you have also been well. Has Draa returned to your apartment yet?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:42 am

That's good to hear Ryzan. ^_^ Yeah, Mistress seriously needs to destress. sweatdrop

Nope! biggrin It's been lovely sleeping in my own bed! rofl I think though since our little...mistunderstanding thing, has been somewhat resolved, I'll move some of my stuff back here once Draa does return. ^^

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 am

Are you sure your quarters here are sufficient enough? Your apartment has mzilt mzilt mzild comfortable facilities sweatdrop

I am not sure what is taking Draa so long. I did not think he would run into any trouble unless he used the mask while there and was mistaken for Quortek, jhal he would have no reason to use it until he returned.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 4093 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games