Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:23 pm
*Squeezes Digi*
Hehe, I don't mind at all. I have no real reason to. c:
( And sorry, I don't. )

Well, my father's here, so I guess I'll be going now. There's a slim chance I'll hop on later tonight, but it won't be for too long... so... I guess I'll see everyone Sunday. Take care.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:29 pm
Mana, I won't have the time.
Can you just basically copy-paste my announcement about the discouraged styles, and apply it to a few more things?
So far, it's basically just what you and Duck have gone over; the flower bloodlines and the emotion thingy.
If you guys go over anything else that needs such a tag, feel free.
( Also, the quotation that should be edited to the first line of the discouraged things can be basically copy-pasted from... well... the styles that already have those lines... )
Thank you.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:42 pm
Shinsua
Er... why's your college free? Because of your job?

Free from grants, and scholarships.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:47 pm
Will do, Shin!  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:15 pm
Had all four of my wisdom teeth cut out after I got knocked out. No solid foods for days.

Most miserable thing I'm ever experiencing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:18 pm
When I had my Wisdom teeth removed (Just the bottom two) I had an extended nerve, so they had to do some surgical cutting through the side.

I went to school a few days later because it was finals week. I had never been on so many painkillers, and that's saying something.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:21 pm
Bleh... I dunno what he had to do exactly but I don't think there were any complications.

I'm gonna be on anti-biotics, Ibuprofen, and vicoden, but only if I really need the last one.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:24 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

burning_eyes  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:27 pm
The painkillers I was on were injected, not orally taken like how Vicoden is. I can't stand the taste of Vicoden though, it's terribly bitter.

Either way, I'm not really sure what happened on those days I was in school. I'm pretty sure I slept a lot. Maybe not. It was pretty hazy at the time. I just remember being in a computer applications class next to my friend Cody, and being like, "Am I dreaming?"

'Twas neat.

Anyways, THUNDERCATS IS COMING ON~!!!! I'll be back in 30~~~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:29 pm
Lovecrafty
The painkillers I was on were injected, not orally taken like how Vicoden is. I can't stand the taste of Vicoden though, it's terribly bitter.

Either way, I'm not really sure what happened on those days I was in school. I'm pretty sure I slept a lot. Maybe not. It was pretty hazy at the time. I just remember being in a computer applications class next to my friend Cody, and being like, "Am I dreaming?"

'Twas neat.

Anyways, THUNDERCATS IS COMING ON~!!!! I'll be back in 30~~~

scream awesome, i never got to see that show yet. i keep missing it  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:32 pm
It's gonna suck if/when my wisdom teeth grow in. I don't take painkillers. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:37 pm
Oath, you sound like you're ready for the marines! DX  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:41 pm
iOath
It's gonna suck if/when my wisdom teeth grow in. I don't take painkillers. xD

It's a whirling hell without them. I would definitely suggest breaking whatever moral code prevents you from taking them if you do get your Wisdom teeth removed... Or like, lose a finger, or break a bone or something.

You guys are missing out. Lion-O loses The Sword of Omen to a duelist. And because he was being arrogant and jerkish. That's Lion-O for you..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:48 pm
@Redera: Not exactly, but close. xD

@Love: I just don't like taking pills and stuff like that.  

iOath

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:54 pm
Ugh... need food.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games