Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:57 pm
[ struts around in ROTC outfit with the pins in ] Owwie...so bonie I am...T v T [ gets the class A jacket with ribbons and stuff on monday ]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:59 pm
i hate being bored  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:15 pm
Woo finally getting RPing in swing. Whatcha peeps up to. Any word of a chuunin exam coming around?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:18 pm
soon i think  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:27 pm
Heck if I know.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:27 pm
I'm excited for the Chuunin exams as well. I imagine it will be quite an ordeal, given that I see a lot of Genin here.

Exciting! 3nodding How are you, OoC? You seem kind of dead.

COME BACK TO LIFE~!!!

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 pm
There's some talk. Nothing sure fire just yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:30 pm
>.> finally people!!!!  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:39 pm
Hi Mana~!

Also, Hello JediMasterSonic! I would hate to see Sonic the hedgehog with a Lightsaber. Imagine if he went into his whirly ball while holding it, it would be like a spinning doom blade of super death.

Speaking of Lightsabers, why hasn't someone made that a Custom weapon yet? xd I kid.

Mana~ I need to convey something important to you...
I like mustaches. They are signs of power in a war torn world! Also, I totes need to check something; If a battle ensues... Like a real battle, not a goofy sparring session or anything, do we need to alert a mod so he can oversee that..? Or someffin'? Not to say anything like that is happening now, but earlier I was considering making it happen. Heh~

I think battles are left to an outside mod viewer to determine the victor before the final blow is struck, or something of that nature. I'm not quite sure.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:45 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
There's some talk. Nothing sure fire just yet.

GO POST! [ clings to leg ]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:50 pm
Lovecrafty
Hi Mana~!

Also, Hello JediMasterSonic! I would hate to see Sonic the hedgehog with a Lightsaber. Imagine if he went into his whirly ball while holding it, it would be like a spinning doom blade of super death.

Speaking of Lightsabers, why hasn't someone made that a Custom weapon yet? xd I kid.

Mana~ I need to convey something important to you...
I like mustaches. They are signs of power in a war torn world! Also, I totes need to check something; If a battle ensues... Like a real battle, not a goofy sparring session or anything, do we need to alert a mod so he can oversee that..? Or someffin'? Not to say anything like that is happening now, but earlier I was considering making it happen. Heh~

I think battles are left to an outside mod viewer to determine the victor before the final blow is struck, or something of that nature. I'm not quite sure.

eek Holy crap that would be epic and sad at the same time. but of course Sonic is to cool to cut himself up with a lightsaber, he'd turn it off first  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:51 pm
Hey Jed. n.n

Hey there, Crafty. Also, you don't need to alert a mod, unless questionable acts are performed. If you think they're auto hitting and the like, then you alert the judge, AandOE, and he'll give an official ruling. Otherwise, if you want 'em dead, you gotta outsmart 'em.

As for light sabers, don't bother. It was actually incorporated as a legendary sword of the Mist, according to Naruto filler.

Minty; I will tonight. In time.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:54 pm
Ugh... what's up everyone?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:55 pm
@Mana- Okay, so... I don't need a Mod overlooking a battle if I wanted to slay another character? That's pretty intense... I'm playing a fairly gung-ho, take-no-prisoners, kind of character... I would be sincerely worried about myself if (when) I make it to a level such as Jounin, or Sannin for that matter...

It would be fairly hard to justify beating a Sannin in a battle, even as a Jounin. As far as canon goes, Orichimaru had a fairly easy time raping Jounin... Like... It wouldn't even show a battle half the time... It would just show the beginning of a battle, and then flash later to Orichimaru standing over a bunch of severed corpses.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:59 pm
Love: essentially Orochimaru is a jonin. the title of sanin was just given to the 3 of them by Hanzo because of their outstanding skill.

I could argue this but I'd rather not. it's simple for a jonin to beat a sannin if they are skilled enough to do so  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games