Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 4099 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:05 pm
jedimastersonic
Love: essentially Orochimaru is a jonin. the title of sanin was just given to the 3 of them by Hanzo because of their outstanding skill.

I could argue this but I'd rather not. it's simple for a jonin to beat a sannin if they are skilled enough to do so

Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Jaraiya hold the power of Kages.
Kakashi, Kurenai, and Gai. Do not.

They are essentially Jounin until they become Kage. Sannin are a name given to the legendary three yes but because of that this guild has used it as a Level/Rank. To guild standards Kekashi and Gai would be Jounin maybe Konin(maybe)
Itachi=Konin
Itachi kicked Kakashi's a** until Kakashi got better.

EDIT: A very skilled Jounin with the right situations could beat a sannin maybe but not in a straight forward battle. I doubt Kakashi could kill Orochimaru or else he would have.

EDIT EDIT: I don't mean to ague I just would be pissed if I was a Sannin(or Kage) and some punk Jounin decided he could beat me and not be afraid.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:09 pm
jedimastersonic
it's simple for a jonin to beat a sannin if they are skilled enough to do so

...Simple...

I could see it within the realm of possibility...

But simple? Bold, bold words. Give me one example in the show where this is the case.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:13 pm
Love; That is correct.

One must keep in mind, many guilds count sannin as a individual rank within the system. Normally though, a sannin is barred to x number of shinobi per village.

On top of which, we might not run a simple stat system where one's speed is "sannin" level, but it's generally understood that each rank step (aside from ANBU and Oinin) have an average level of skill, the way I see it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:14 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Love; That is correct.

One must keep in mind, many guilds count sannin as a individual rank within the system. Normally though, a sannin is barred to x number of shinobi per village.

On top of which, we might not run a simple stat system where one's speed is "sannin" level, but it's generally understood that each rank step (aside from ANBU and Oinin) have an average level of skill, the way I see it.

I get too thrilled to read "That is correct" sometimes.
I feel like I won a game show..

Luff joo Mana!!!

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:18 pm
Ha ha. Luff you too, Crafty~

Just keep in mind, killing people will bring down the wrath of others. In some cases, like the first Mizukage in here, that may earn the ire of entire villages.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:27 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Ha ha. Luff you too, Crafty~

Just keep in mind, killing people will bring down the wrath of others. In some cases, like the first Mizukage in here, that may earn the ire of entire villages.

I fully understand. I don't compromise my character's objectives for his safety though. I would not be surprised... Like, in the least... If Lynx ended up dead at the hands of a Kage who is very angry at his appetite for people. Aggression is as aggression does~ I do hope to make it to atleast Chuunin or something before taking a life that I maybe should not have.

Either way, I like RPing out the realism. If the realism of the situation is a Genjutsu master funking up my character and liquefying his brain because he decided to eat the Kage's long lost son or some such mush, so be it. blaugh

EDIT: 'Ire' is a cool word. I wanted you to know that I appreciated reading it. It's rarely used.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:29 pm
That's a pretty ridiculous means by which to go by, but I guess it can make things interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:30 pm
Monster_Punch
jedimastersonic
Love: essentially Orochimaru is a jonin. the title of sanin was just given to the 3 of them by Hanzo because of their outstanding skill.

I could argue this but I'd rather not. it's simple for a jonin to beat a sannin if they are skilled enough to do so

Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Jaraiya hold the power of Kages.
Kakashi, Kurenai, and Gai. Do not.

They are essentially Jounin until they become Kage. Sannin are a name given to the legendary three yes but because of that this guild has used it as a Level/Rank. To guild standards Kekashi and Gai would be Jounin maybe Konin(maybe)
Itachi=Konin
Itachi kicked Kakashi's a** until Kakashi got better.

EDIT: A very skilled Jounin with the right situations could beat a sannin maybe but not in a straight forward battle. I doubt Kakashi could kill Orochimaru or else he would have.

EDIT EDIT: I don't mean to ague I just would be pissed if I was a Sannin(or Kage) and some punk Jounin decided he could beat me and not be afraid.

Um well lets put it this way... Sasuke pretty much killed Orrochimaru.

And lets be fair. Kakashi hasnt even fought one of the 3 sannin and he was the next possible Hokage. in relative terms were putting to much power in the hands of a sannin. The biggest disadvantage kakashi had was his low chakra amount.

And Gai well he's actually a monster. from what I saw him do to Kisame... I beg to differ he could destroy most the Kage before they could blink  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:32 pm
Well all I know is in this guild there is 140,000 exp difference between Jounin and Sannin.

Kisame=Konin not Sannin. Just saiyan
Sasuke+Cursemark+Situational= Killing Orochimaru.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 pm
whateves dont really care im just saying though. if it came solely to rank. most of the battles would be pointless

anything else going on?  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:38 pm
jedimastersonic

Um well lets put it this way... Sasuke pretty much killed Orrochimaru.

Sasuke attacked Orochimaru when his present vessel was weaker. Kabuto was in the process of retrieving his medicine when he was attacked by Sasuke. Apart from that, Sasuke was special among his rank, and given superior powers because he learned from Orochimaru... A Sannin.

ALSO: It was Sasuke's Sharingan that prevented Orochimaru from stealing his body. Without it, he would have been fish paste.

So... Your point is that a Sannin in a vulnerable and deteriorating body was defeated by a special bloodline Jounin-Equivelent who was trained by a Sannin? 3nodding It's all in the episodes, yo~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:39 pm
Jed, Sasuke is not a plausible play, just like Naruto isn't. Main characters are bogus, and have an immunity.

Might Gai is the primary user of the Eight Celestial Gates, which, is the most broken style in all of existence.

It doesn't come down to rank, but you must keep in mind, that there's a fundamental difference in two ranks of strength. If you aren't clever enough, you're likely to get raped, by most standards.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:52 pm
Well anyways~

I'm getting a bit caught up in this Guild. I'm about to kick it into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE SUPREME! -Starry eyed anime flashiness- "No Speed, you cannot do that, oho~!" "But father I must, OHO!"

I tend to get carried away and start typing a lot. That being said, I hope to advance quickly~! biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:52 pm
nevermind, i saw the error in the post anyway. but really most of the characters in general all have a reason to be classified as broken styled and such.

generally most of the genin in the show should be dead in comparison.

but i was also ending my part of the conversation earlier..

Although Shikamaru is pretty beast.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:55 pm
Crafty, we're glad that you're getting all caught up in it! I wish I could advance with speed, but ya know... Teaching duties. xD

Jed; It's all good. And yes, Shikamaru is amazing.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 4099 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games