Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:32 pm
Good Morning Bumpity ^_^

@Koromyst:
yup~ she's one of my Chibi RO characters back when I still play it.
Every commission request are welcomed tho I am slow at drawing so it takes time XD
The various prices are in my shop thread but I'm thinking of changing it after I finish my current commissions. I think I priced it a little too cheaply especially the full bodies and the anime since... I spend more time doing it than try earning gold via Gaia games and stuff. But I do enjoy doing them heart it's good practice smile

@kailiax
The gift of goddess and the gift of the gods are both quite expensive. I think it'll take me like .. years to afford those stuff. haha~

oooo~ an offtopic question:
Is there an option where the image left/right can be like pre-set? Coz i usually forget my little piccy xd

wow~ that was long sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
OFF TOPICNESS!!!!! biggrin  

benandn

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Adie05
Good Morning Bumpity ^_^

@Koromyst:
yup~ she's one of my Chibi RO characters back when I still play it.
Every commission request are welcomed tho I am slow at drawing so it takes time XD
The various prices are in my shop thread but I'm thinking of changing it after I finish my current commissions. I think I priced it a little too cheaply especially the full bodies and the anime since... I spend more time doing it than try earning gold via Gaia games and stuff. But I do enjoy doing them heart it's good practice smile

@kailiax
The gift of goddess and the gift of the gods are both quite expensive. I think it'll take me like .. years to afford those stuff. haha~

oooo~ an offtopic question:
Is there an option where the image left/right can be like pre-set? Coz i usually forget my little piccy xd

wow~ that was long sweatdrop

In love with all of you.....

hehe I dont know what you meant by your last question...but about you taking years to afford these items...that is impossible. You need to play puzzles etc on a daily practice and boom you can buy them ^^

Till the very end....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:47 pm
User Image

Yeah.. I would love to play lots of those puzzles and the slots smile but time isn't actually on my side. My actual more or less sure bet that I can have free time was 2-3 hours after work. eheheh I sleep at 12. I do my commissions there heart

I think I made a wrong assesment on my capabilities for doing avatar arts. I thought I can finish them quick within my "free time" but anywho~ I enjoy doing them smile  

Adie05

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:51 pm
Adie05
User Image

Yeah.. I would love to play lots of those puzzles and the slots smile but time isn't actually on my side. My actual more or less sure bet that I can have free time was 2-3 hours after work. eheheh I sleep at 12. I do my commissions there heart

I think I made a wrong assesment on my capabilities for doing avatar arts. I thought I can finish them quick within my "free time" but anywho~ I enjoy doing them smile

hehe can i see your art works ^^

Till the very end....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:06 pm
User Image
Heehee~ redface sure 4laugh
My dA page - I just recently became attentive of my dA page since I used to be uhh afraid of it. XD

My Sheezy Page - This is my first "gallery page". I'm holding a "kiriban" thing that if you're nth visitor and recorded it, you get a free chibi drawing. eheheh... sweatdrop

4laugh Thank you for taking interest. heehee redface  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:12 pm
User Image

Awk! my sister is making me evacuate infront of her pc...
cry I miss my pc in the city..

Anywho~, be goin off now~ 'twas fun chatting smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:14 pm

hehe how much will you do my avi art ^^

Till the very end....

kailiax

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:55 am
User Image

Eepp!
I dunno... I haven't actually tried animals ... I sort of fail in animals as much as I fail in hands XD

I can give it a shot after I clear my current commissions ^_^ it might could would take me quite a while tho.. sweatdrop

eheheh... I hope koromyst won't mind off topic chat like this whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:48 am

*walks in with a new armor*
I cant wait to see my avi art drawn by you, I will tektek one for you to draw. don't worry about koro, she is a kind duckie xd

Till the very end....

kailiax

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:14 am
User Image

heart
lovely armor 3nodding
by the way~ the phony is fausto's bottle and not a december collectible right?

She does seem to be nice mrgreen and i'm glad for that wink

also, I just finished one full body anime~ finally. it took me like ages lolz razz

I'd go back to tripping in towns and picking up papers and hunting insects for inks when I get back to the city. I miss doing that. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:23 am

yup the pony is from the bottle AKA freedom heart and lol...I have not help koro collect paper....I feel bad...*runs off into towns*

Till the very end....

kailiax

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:47 am
Holy shiznit Koro.. that sketch of Kimmy is teh awesomeness! heart

Sowie i haven't been in here for a while.. Xmas break is hectic for me. I don't have much time to come online and when i do, i just do some quick posts.

kailiax
lol koro so far I have used tome, grunny, little black bat and UFO....
I wonder are there more??? sweatdrop

There's also the..
Hard Shell Pack User Image If you wanna turn TMNT.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:40 pm

That shell is expensive...x.x"""
I am getting the orly hat ^^

Edit: *walks in with my godly bag*

Till the very end....

kailiax

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whoa O_O
Long list of active quest threads all of a sudden that I had to neglect mine since I was busy posting in them and bumping lovable threads up xP

Anyway yeah time to update mine xD

@adie>
RO chara? You play RO? whee
I used to but not anymore ever since they start charging you to play hehehe... Besides, I was getting sick of the high-leveled charas pk-ing on newbies. Hmph. Though I've met a fellow godly Priest chara who was kind enough to help me level up from my acolyte state xDDD

I saw your artworks. Amazing stuff! xDDD
I'm probably going to ask you to draw mine but not this avvy xP

As for the preset thingy, you're going to have to install a gaia toolbar provided by tektek xP

@ryan>
OM freakin' Godzillamaroos! O_O
You bought the ORLY hat?! How much was it priced? O_o
What did you sell to get it?
I so envy you! xD That's like my favourite item after the demonic pendant xD
*is excited*

@ben>
Lol xD Feel free to be offtopic as well xP

@chibi>
Ahahaha... sankkyu xD
It took longer than expected xP
But I envy the artistic skills of adie here and danz crying

Oh yeah xD Hard Turtle pack xD Never interested in buying it xD

@airashii>
Sankkyu again for your papers! ^O^
I'm going to give you better stuffs later on. Need to restock T^T

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games