Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CruxisAngel3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:45 pm
Hello! I'm Cruxis 3nodding I'm 14, I live in the USA, and have a pet black cat named Kiki after the movie "Kiki's delivery service." smile Shes about.. oh... 3 years old or so now?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Hello, I'm Earths_Eclipse!

I live in Wisconsin with my family. My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over 2 years now. I graduated from college back in May and I'm starting radio broadcast school in October.

The reason why I joined this guild is because I love my pets and I like to brag about them. My first pet I would like to mention is my beagle Howie. He is 6 years old and is the biggest cutie ever! My other pet is my chinchilla Rascal. He is about 6 months old and is living up to his name.  

Earths_Eclipse

5,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The Girl With Many Names

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:54 pm
Hello, I'm Raven. ^^; . . . I think I'll use the standard form.
Name: Raven
Age: 14 and a half, gonna be 15 on September 1st around 4:15pm. :3
Pets: 1, not including the stuffed animals.
Favorite Animal: Cat :'D
Likes: Cats, Anime, Music, Video Games [mainly hentai dating sims, and MMORPGS ], food, Drawings, Zombie Shooting Games
Dislikes: Big dogs [ I'm sorry, they're just really scary ], bugs, the educational system, Gangsters

There is nothing else to say, if you want to know anything else, just ask away. :3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:57 pm
Hello everyone! I'm new biggrin

I love animals thats why I decided to join the guild. I have two pets a jack russell, Yogi, and a cat Carly.

biggrin  

Princess Bunny FuFu

ru123d

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:13 pm
Hello, I am new here... I am Female and age.....older. I have many pets... we raise chesapeake bay retrievers who just had their first litter of 5... they are so cute... two cats - one Maine coon and the other a white cat, 6 head of cattle, 50 chickens, 3 ducks, 1 goose, 3 pigs and two horses. As you can see I love animals.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:34 pm
my name is not important, just call me lisa. dont ask me what animals i like cuz the list is endless, it wil be easyer to ask what animals i dont like, i hate mice! i work with them 5 out of 7 days of the week and i hate them! guinea pigs are cute but filthy! i work at petsmart so thats how i have experience with these animals. the rats are my favorite rodents there, they are smart, semi clean and easy to handle. im gonna be a dog trainer soon! yay lol

i have a rock iguana, a green iguana, an orange tabby cat, 2 chijuajua mix dogs, 12+ parakeets(budgies), 3+ society finches, 2 peach faced love birds, 9+ canaries(different kinds), 4 mourning doves i hand raised, 7 miniature quails, 10+ koi(2 over 17 inches long) 4 river catfish (make awesome soup lol) 3 male bettas, 2 female bettas, 1 angelfish, 2 pictus catfich, 1 striped raphael catfish, 2 african dwarf frogs, 2 bullfrogs, 2 frogs(not sure of species yet), 2 otocicluses, 2 comet goldfish, 1 oranda 1 ryukin goldfish, and 2 hermit crabs..... i think that is all. our birds keep multyplying so the numbers always increase, lol but we sell them.

i eork at one of the petsmart stores here in the santa barbara county, i tlove my job, im in charge of feeding and caring for all the stores animals. lol. you can always find me in the morning playing with the rats.

I LOVE REPTILES! i love them to death! i fell in love with a snake at work but he was sold before i could get him for my cousin, the next dat they brought hihm back dead. those bastards killed him! if you are going to buy animals you better know what the hell your getting yourselves into! people who dont care about animals dont deserve to have pets! not that guy who bought my snake nor the man who bouight my beloved albino guinea pig! i almost beat his brains out when he brought her back to me dead! im going to a corner to cry now T-T  

kiss-byeSatan

FleurEvetteD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:41 pm
My name is Fleur. I'm a big fan of fantasy books and Harry Potter. I have two cats and a rabbit. My favorite animal is a cat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:43 pm
Hehe. Hey. People call me Jen or Jezebel(my alter ego sweatdrop ). Either one is fine. I live in Wichita, Kansas and I have a "sweet" little cat of my own. Her name is Smokey because of her dark grey/silverish colored fur. Long-haired cat but we don't know the breed. She's almost a year old. Sorry, no pictures. xd  

dark stars are dying

kiss-byeSatan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:46 pm
i love birds! birds are my all time favorite animals! lol i would do anything to become a bird and fly away.

whrn my gren iguana was 6 inche long, he fell inside my rock iguanas cage, she was about 2' at the time, she thought he was food, ate his leg broke his jaw and smashed his face a little. now my green iguana has 3 legs a crooked jaw, partially blind with a stumpy tail. his tail was like that when i bought him. i had this other green iguana my friends uncle found in santa barbara and they gave him to me cuz they didnt know what to do eith him, he was evil, lol he shredded my finger and pecame a 2' long earing for a while. lol he died a while back. he was sick since before i got him. at least i gave him a good home for his final days.

I wate worms and slugs! and snais! i cant stand them! we got a delivery of wax worms at work and the box was a little beat up so i was looking at it carefully when the delivery guy tells me its leakin and i jump back a little. he then tellls me he was kidding so i take the box. as i open it i see this wax worm right in fron of my face staring at me and wiggling! it was horrible! i screamed bloody murder in the store and 2 managers came to check up on me! lol they started laughing when i told them the box was leakingl XP  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:48 pm
Hey i'm Alex ^.^ i'll be 17 september 30th. i'm from Pennsylvania and i live on a farm et.
i've got 3 cats, 4 rabbits (soon to be 5), i also have countless fish and a few frogs in a small domestic outdoor fish pond, we have 2 ram lambs, and 2 female goats. hopefully by the end of summer 2008, i'll have a new horse.

i love horses more than anything in the world, and i miss my mare a lot, i used to have a black QH mare who was pregnant with twins (didn't know that til she foaled) but she and her twins didn't survive. we found out that my mares dam had a history of heart problems that were genetic and passed down to her foals.
my mares heart just wasn't able to handle that stress and we were too late to realize in order to save her baby.  

TaiyoukaiGirl

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaylenne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:01 pm
Hi, my name is Jessica and I live in Miami, Florida. Right now I'm a Veterinary Tech at an animal hospital. I love all types of animals. My dream would be to open an animal rehabilitation center after I finish vet school. biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:08 pm
Hello I'm Amber. I am 26 now just turned it this month. I live in Iowa, USA and am a girl smile I have 2 kittes and a bunny right now but I live with 7 cats, 4 dogs, 1 rabbit, and a bunch of guinea pigs. My favorite type of pets is cats. I love cats.

My cats names are Pogo and Hell Weasel. My rabbits name is Nicholas. The other cats that live here are Shania, Stumpy, Ash, Lex, and Tinkerbell. The dogs are all my moms but their names are Jezzabelle and Analee they are greyhounds, Molly she's a mutt, and Ella she's a boston terrier. My rabbit btw is a Netherland Dwarf.

I work at Tanger Mall as 2 jobs in the office and at Lane Bryant. I love reading manga and watching anime. I also love fashion and interior decorating though I seem to never have money or time for interior decorating.

I am obsessed with the sims and can't wait for sims 3 to come out. I have all the sims games for the pc from sims 1 and 2 and lots for the console too.

The kitty in my signature is my kitty Hell Weasel. He's a spoiled brat!  

kuro_itonami

Bby_Gurl_92

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:12 pm
your name: andy cardenas
residence: i just live in a normal animal life
sex : female
pets you have: 2 dogs
favourite type of pet: cats and dogs  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:33 pm
Hi, My name is Dawnelle and Im a 19 year old female living in California.

I have a pet rabbit, named Thumper.

I work in a vet hospital, so if there is any medical questions i can answer or get back to you after i ask one of the vets that i work with.  

Hieis-lover-forever

xoxowithluvshan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:15 pm
HIII!!
I'm Shannon.
I'm 12.
I live in CA.
I have 5 pets.
The kind of pets I have and their names:
1 maltise (if thats how you spell it lol) mix named Baby.She is about 4/5 years old.She is all white.Medium sized.
1 chihuahua/scotty named Misty.She is all black.She is about 13 years old.Medium sized.
1 boston terrier named Zero.She is black and white.She is about 5/6 years old.Small sized.
2 guinea pigs.1 is all black named Shadow and 1 is all white except for her face, it's calico named Lilo.They are both females.Shadow is 3/4 months and Lilo is 4/5 months.And of course they are small lol.
My fave kind of animal is a dog/horse I can't decide.Probably a dog because you can cuddle with it.But a horse is cool because..well...they're just awsome!Lol.
Feel free to add meh or talk to meh.
I like new friends and chatting so yeah.
Okay see you later.
BYEEE!!
Oh and btw I'm very random domokun dramallama lol.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games