Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiccan j

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:31 am
Y is it so dark? Does anyone have candles? *slings back another shot*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:49 pm
* crawls around the floor unable to see because its too dark* gonk gonk gonk I Thought it was only a myth..... I didn't think I could actually go blind gonk gonk gonk  

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

MojinR

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:37 pm
Noir Resurection
* crawls around the floor unable to see because its too dark* gonk gonk gonk I Thought it was only a myth..... I didn't think I could actually go blind gonk gonk gonk

rofl rofl rofl rofl XD!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:07 am
Too funny Noir........ rofl

User Image  

wiccan j

MojinR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:13 am
Silly Noir, you don't go blind from that, it just falls off instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:19 am
Mojin, now ur telling old wives tales. dramallama *raises her glass to u*  

wiccan j

MojinR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:31 pm
How would you know? o.O Is there something you wish to tell us? As a member of the gender who actually has stuff to fall off from that I'd consider myself very knowledgeable on that matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:57 pm
rofl rofl WOW!! I believe u.... so, for the gender that actually has something to fall off & with that being said, is there something U want to tell us? *lowers eyes to jeans*  

wiccan j

MojinR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:16 pm
Yes. Reattachment isn't quick or painless. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:45 pm
Haha!! Then u must have had some good recovery meds!! rofl  

wiccan j

MojinR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:49 pm
Yup. Hobos with wooden teeth and eatery utensils for limps always have the best recovery meds for sell. In fact, not only did it get reattached, but it multiplied. Then they grew ripples and knots and vibrated at random. This was after I started growing a tail and scales on my gums though. Btw, should I able to see the world in monochrome?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:56 pm
rofl rofl
U definitely need a drink to sort thru your s**t, *fixes u a sex on the beach* "Here! I think this is what u need!"  

wiccan j

MojinR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:07 pm
In so many ways, it is exactly what I need! *Sips it through a straw* Mmmmm...sweet and alcoholly. Is that even a word? Well, now it is.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:32 pm
YAY!! I got u to drink!! Beware of the drunk tales!! Well, we'll just put that word in the cabana dictionary with a pic of u!! rofl  

wiccan j

MojinR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:34 pm
Well I'm not going streaking through the cabana....yet. So I won't have any drunk tales. lol. And maybe we should make a cabana dictionary? First word Alcoholly!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games