Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:30 am
Avyran's eyes widened, and he shook his head back and forth a few times to clear his mind, then looked at Maria. "Oh, I'm sorry, milady Maria, I'm afraid I spaced out in a daze for a while. You wanted to know if I would help clean up, right? I'll get on that right away. Just tell me what to do."

((Sorry everybody, my internet got cut off until just recently. It was quite irritating. But I'm back now. It's a good thing Avyran zones out a lot, otherwise I'd be screwed haha.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:41 am
Ikima barks happily, blinking a little bit, as he's not used to having his eyes opened, then he takes a chocolate chip cookie, quickly eating it before sitting in my lap, looking around at everything in wonder. "Ah. Avyran, you're alive. Too late though. I already cleaned up." Ikima looks at Avyran with his bright red eyes.  

XSuki_MikaX

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:13 am
Avyran gave a small smile. "Oh, okay...Well...Since it's closing time, I'd like to discuss the conditions of the job before I go home....Well, I'm not that good at cooking or making coffee or anything...But I can stock items...And I can also entertain. Maybe I could sing and play music outside of the shop to attract customers...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:43 am
I shrug, Ikima hopping up onto my shoulder to watch him. "Sounds good to me, and i dont think Maria would mind."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:53 pm
"Sure. What about playing music inside the shop? And we can pipe it to the outside so people will hear and get curious! If you don't feel like singing a couple days a week, you can be a waiter or help stock items, as you suggested." Maria said, nodding. "Oh, and don't call me 'milady' or 'ma'am' or stuff like that. You can call me 'Ms. Maria' if you're more comfortable with that. If you keep calling me formal titles such as that, I will be forced to call you 'Sir Avyran' or 'Mr. Avyran'. Which makes me feel like I'm in a Jane Austen novel. 'Do you dance, Mr. Avyran?' 'Only when forced to.'" Maria explained.((Gawd, Maria talks a lot!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:21 pm
"But talking like that is fun! lol. >w< Tis the old way of speaking through our dialogue. Hehe."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:27 pm
"Miss Suki, do you care for another cup of tea? And a biscuit for Mr. Ikima?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:45 pm
"O.o Uhh.... yea nevermind. ^^U" Ikima turns and stares at Maria, his bright eyes practically glowing with wonder. "You know Ikima is actually legally blind? He never really opens his eyes. Dunno why though, they're so pretty!" I pick up Ikima and hug him, him licking me happily.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:51 pm
"Suki, why is Ikima staring at me like he's gonna eat me?" Maria asked, slightly frightened. "Hmm. Legally blind, huh? Well, Ikima we have one thing in common. Naturally red eyes. Suki, did I ever tell you about my red eyes and white hair?"
((edit))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:02 pm
I shrug. "I have natural mismatched eyes and my hair changes colors. Ne. Besides, i already knew you had white hair and red eyes. ^^ Besides, if he wanted to eat you, he'd of probably turned into a wolf or tiger or something and already ate you. He's just seeing what you look like."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:04 pm
"What I meant was, did I tell you how I got red eyes and white hair?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:10 pm
I tilt my head to the side.
Ikima: "No, that is information of which you did not provide for us." He speaks in a soft, childish tone.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:16 pm
"Oh. Ikima. I didn't know you could talk." Maria said, taken aback. "Well, it seems a recessive gene that is passed down through the Dogwoods. My father had these traits. Yet my brother doesn't. Apparently, it chooses who runs the cafe and when. My hair was your color before, Suki. When I turned eighteen, though, that changed. My dad used to joke with me about it. He said our hair turned white from the stress of running this cafe, and that our eyes were turned red from drinking the blood of our bad customers-and employees." she explained, a bit mournful from bringing up her father.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:20 pm
Ikima: "You needn't bring up the subject of which you mourn."
"Oh ya, and he actually does talk like how we were joking about."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:37 pm
"Naw, it's okay, Mr. Ikima. I shouldn't be sad, I should be happy that he got to spend time with me." Maria replied, smiling at the pup. "Suki, I wonder, if he became a human, if he would look like Mr. Darcy?" she asked Suki.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games