Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:12 pm
"Say goodbye." he says about to blast Karna to smitherenns  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:12 pm
Karna stood up weakly, "They run it, the Black Arms, a few of them managed to stay hidden last time thy were here, do you remember the Shadow incident?" he asked, looking at Nerdio.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:14 pm
mikito found them, coincidentally. he heard them mention the Black Arms. "Black Arms? what are they up to now?" he muttered to himself. he walked up to them. "so, whatd i miss?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:15 pm
Karna turns to the one who had told him to say good bye, he raised his hand as a ball of green flame appeared in his hand. "Goodbye."  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:17 pm
Starts to smirk at his small fireball. "pathetic."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:19 pm
The fire ball grew bigger, growing to the size of Karna's entire body, "Never call me pathetic." he said as green flames blasted from the fireball, green flames soaring towards the figure.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:19 pm
"Stop, no fighting, or I'll bring it out" Amy said, still calm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:21 pm
Blasts it away with a Aura blast. "Think it's just purple fire? Wrong. And fine." he says sitting down.  

Lord Drif

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:22 pm
Nerdio looks at Karna, "Yes... I remember... and trust me Karna, you dont want Amy to bring it out..." Nerdio had lived in West Metropolis at the time.

(god, I love using the names of places from Sonic games... I dont know why, but it makes me feel happy inside for some reason. [/wierd_rant])  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:23 pm
mikito made a sweatdrop face and scratched the back of his head. "i guess i missed a lot."  

ninja-boi92

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:24 pm
Karna lowered his hand as the fireball disappeared, he had no idea what it was, but he decided not to argue the point. Karna turned to Nerdio, "After Shadow drove away the comet, a few Black Arms managed to survive and began preparing, waiting for the black comet to return, the lab I attacked was one of the bases for the Black arms."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:25 pm
Sits down humming like a scarred kid.  

Lord Drif

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:26 pm
After hearing the problem "Not my problem, SOnic'll just save us. I don't get involved with this kinda stuff." he says sitting still  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:28 pm
Amy just stayed silent.  

Vermillion Madness

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:29 pm
Karna turned to the one who had said Sonic would take care of it, "You fool, Sonic can't save us this time, Sonic couldn't even save us last time."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games