Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:54 pm
((Taria, we send you our abbilities??))

Walks out of class and into the cafitiria. She getsher normal meal, a salad and an apple. She walks by Toku. "You have a little something on your face." she says with a smirk and continues walking.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:09 pm
( Jesse for example can do two spells one which will make her heal and another that will make it so you can't hit her because her ability's are super fast healing and super reflexes. )  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:10 pm
Jesse gathered her things as Kuro dismissed the class. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and made her way down to the cafeteria. It was when she was having trouble with the weight of her tray when she realized that she hadn't taken her pills. She collapsed next to Night, fumbling with the lid on her lemonade, her hands shaking as she undid the top of the bottle that held her pills. Jesse poured two pills into her hand, popping them into her mouth and swallowing hard. She swayed in her seat, grabbing Night's arm for support. After she realized what she'd done she gasped and turned red. "S-sorry." she muttered, pulling her hood down to cover her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:11 pm
Toku wiped off his face wondering what had just happened.  

Evil Toku

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:13 pm
When Jesse had begun to fall he shoved a chair under her and held her steady as she took her pills.

Jesse are you ok? You almost passed out! Night was really worried but Jesse was hiding under her hood for some rezone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:19 pm
Jesse took a deep breath and her shaking stopped. She pressed the bottle of lemonade to her forehead, the chill waking her up. "Yeah. I'm fine now." she replied, pulling off her hood to reveal her brown hair, normally streaked with red, was streaked with black, today and her eyes rimmed with eyeliner and mascara. "I didn't take my pill at breakfast or have breakfast. Not getting enough sleep probably didn't help either." she explained. "I'm sorry about before." she said, biting her lip.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:28 pm
Jesse you seem different is something wrong? You were so bubbly yesterday and today you seem down. To make sure you don't forget your pill again I'll come wake you up from now on and make sure you eat with me.
Night smiled at her trying to lighten her spirits.

Than Night took another look at her and saw that she had caked black around her eye's he had never seen anything like that before. His face began to fall as he wondered why she was putting that on her face when she look so beautiful with out it on.

Jesse why do you have so much black around your eye's? Did someone punch you?! Night became worried.
Jesse you can tell me who did that to you I'll make sure they never try it again! Night was becoming very protective he couldn't stand people beating up women.

[edit]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:48 pm
(( sorry i wasn't on, i was playing outside... for once since my birthday... i'm going out(of the pc) soon anyways tough... bubbly?... uglies?))
Tsubaki came late to lunch since jin wanted to show him a few things. When tsubaki walked in he saw night with a worried look over jesse "something wrong?"  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:51 pm
I think someone hit her her eye's are black! Night looked up to Tsubaki for help.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:52 pm
night i have only heard of this, but i think that's mascara.  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:56 pm
What is mascara? He looked at him side ways with his ears slightly down Night was very confused. (Neko's don't have makeup)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:59 pm
((and i literally lived in a cave for my entire life... in the rp... gone in a few minutes... might as well say bye))
i don't know actually i have only seen it on one of the asassins trying to kill me, maybe it has magic qualities.  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:26 pm
magic mascara! Night just stared at Jesse now. (man it's the truth about men they have no idea lol)  
Yin Yun Yang rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:37 pm
(Isn't mascara like foundation? And I roll now too)

Yin awoke from his daze, hunger making itself a rude alarm clock so he quickly went to the cafeteria.  

Yin Yun Yang

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:38 pm
( wow really just wow mascara is what we put on our eye lashes to mack them darker and longer!)  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games