Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Granted you suddenly find yourself full of energy. This is great for the first three days then you discover that you haven't slept in three days. After four days of trying to sleep you come to the terrifying realization that you will never sleep again. After 3 months of unending consciousness you are completely insane because your brain never gets the chance to sort out the synapses of new and old memory.

I wish I didn't have to deal with the high school like drama when I'm working at the theatre.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:42 pm
Granted like totally (lol) everyone there instantly grows up and now rather than acting like angsty 13yr olds there are all crotchety 70yr olds. Constant complaining about everything under the sun and at a volume that is impossible not to hear. Not only that now they lecture you on day to day activities and how they were done and should be done.

I wish I had better technical skills  

Angelicphrase

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:27 pm
Granted, but then you get so absorbed in the logic and structure of technology that you become completely rational.....Mr. Spock's got nothing on you!

I wish I could retire from being a wage slave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:00 pm
Granted. But then you realize that you have become castaway forever on Gilligan's Island and have to put up with idiot Gilligan, Skipper bossing you around, Mr. & Mrs. Howell have you as their own personal pack mule, Professor treats you as his own lab rat, Ginger demands that you fawn over her and compliment her ALL the time and Maryann can't cook anything that doesn't have coconut in it.

I wish I could just snap my fingers and my house would be instantly clean.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:39 pm
Granted - With a snap of your fingers, the house is instantly clean. Of course all that stuff that was messing up the house had to go somewhere, and its landed in your yard. Your neighbors are taking you to court where to clean your clock.

Wishes everyday was as nice as today ~ sunshine, but not too hot, the birds are singing, tis all peaceful. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:18 pm
Granted — Every day until the end of time is sunshine and the birds can't stop singing. All the birds are the first to fall over dead either from starvation because they can't stop singing and/or they are shot by angry people who can't sleep because the birds are so blasted loud. The delicate balance of life is then disrupted and species who's very survival is dependent upon birds start becoming extinct. Meanwhile, all of the plant life on earth starts to die due to lack of rain. Eventually the oceans dry up and earth becomes a desert wasteland void of life. How peaceful!

I wish I could control the weather with my mind.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:32 am
Granted....but when you control the weather where you are it affects the weather everyplace else....and the overall system tries to compensate....Eventually you're spending all your time trying to rebalance the weather and you have no time to do anything else.

I wish someone would bring me another cuppa  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:21 am
Granted…but sadly your wish was granted American they have no idea what you mean so you get a "cuppa" mud instead.

I wish my landscaping was done.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:08 pm
Granted, but it gets hit by a meteor the next day
I wish for a new air conditioner gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 pm
Wish granted. You have your air conditioner on day and night to feel the nice cool air, but then at the end of the month you get your electric bill and notice that it's way too much that you can't even afford it, so they cut your electricity in your house.

I wish i had a new acoustic guitar  

Maria71327

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:10 am
Granted but its one of those customize it yourself jobs and as a result its unfinished wood work gives you splinters and the fret board calluses as the frets haven't been set in properly. As well as all this it sounds crappy which may be due to the fact its been cursed by tanglewood who made it cos the tree it was made from fell on the factory owners Bentley. rolleyes

I wish I had a 1.5kg jar of jelly bean factory jelly beans. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:36 am
Granted....But you didn't say anything about the jar having a lid so it's solid glass with no opening in it!

I wish I could live in Outer Space.  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:29 am
Granted…There you are floating aimlessly around in outer space forever. No food, no water, nothing but space. I bet you can guess your fate.

I wish I could have free coffee from my favorite coffee shop for the rest of my life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:53 pm
Granted, but in order to get that free cup of coffee, you are stuck washing their dishes for the rest of your life!

I wish I wasn't so tired.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:04 pm
Granted. Now you have so much energy that you can't ever fall asleep. Eventually your body is so sleep-deprived that you collapse and pass in to the next life.

Wishes there was something decent on TV.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games