Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Tazra

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:19 pm
Hi, I'm Taz, uhm this is my first guild, and I just want to thank you for the invitation. Coincidentally, I happen to be an artist, and till recently, I've only really been using DA. I've finally given in to my friends, and joined Gaia, so yeah. I look foward to getting to know you guys and seeing some cool art, and all that other great jibjab!!

If you would like, check out my Deviant Art Page 8D http://reneaugustus.deviantart.com/

Ill be sure to post up here soon!  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:22 pm
User Image  

Dagger1819
Crew

Essence of Silver

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:00 pm
Hi, I'm Silver! Thanks for the invitation. =]
This is going to be a great guild to be in, I can't wait to get to know everyone. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:02 pm
User Image

n_n  

Dagger1819
Crew

Yami Kisei

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:32 pm
hey!!!
watashi wa namae yami desu...
hajime mashitte^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:43 pm
Well I'm Raul from El Paso Texas, studding in college to become and electrical engineer. I like to draw but I'm only able to around 12am to 2:30 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, any day or time before or after my drawing become even more crappy then they are. I entered this guild because a pm asked me to It had no other message with it so I did to see what I could get off from it. And I like or enjoy to see any type of art with any kind of element that the artiest would us.  

Maximo_Cassio

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Leafblight

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:07 am
hiya guys biggrin ty whoever through me the invite, lol, u never gave me ur name, tell me who u were so i can thank u properly XD
um, so ya, basicly, im really into art an writing stories, lol.
my art is accually very good,
User Image
shadow link!!1 rofl
lol, so ya, i hope to get to know all u guys, hope ur all coo, maybe we can team up for somthin?
(btw pics not done yet, its gunnu be fullbody once its done tho :3)  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:16 am
User Image  

Dagger1819
Crew

Mr pat-pie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:48 am
welcome all ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:50 am
Wow SOMEBODY is going all out with their welcomes. Belated welcome new members!  

hellhound9
Crew

Hello Worldss

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:51 am
I'm miilky-chan, and what i love about art, is....everything, i would die without drawings, because i just live with it....i draw every single day  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:53 am
That's great! This is a good place for you then, please put up some of your drawings! We'd all love to see them. 3nodding  

hellhound9
Crew

Nudara

Feline Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:45 pm
Hey Im new to the guild of course and I do anime! I am Currently working on a anime series called Elapsed time! I am Going to opena thread here abotu my Anime and please stay tubnd for ti to fully come out!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:04 pm
WELCOME  

Dagger1819
Crew

Ash Nikto

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:44 pm
Hallo there! I am Ashley, though I prefer being called Ash. I am a wannabe awesome artist. This fall I am going to college to learn how to be a graphic designer, hurrah! Hopefully I'll be active in this forum and I will meet a lot of new people. <3

I would like to thank Dagger for inviting me, as well.  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games