Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:04 pm
Diz slowed his run to a now gentle jog he could smell something vile as he beathed in and out, Sniffing he spun round quickly he could quite work out where the smell was coming from. He stopped for a second still sniffing the air suddenly he realised where the smell was coming from and what the smell actually was, he looked over himself quickly checking his arms and legs then reached a hand over his left shoulder blade. As he placed his hand on the shoulder blade he felt an incredible pain flow through him, it appeared as he made his escape he must've caught himself in one of the explosions and seared his shoulder without realising it. Now Diz' adrenaline levels had dropped he could feel the burnt skin as it rubbed against what was left of his top. Damn this stings like hell! Grrr and now I'm going to need to get this top repaired! I hate this town. Diz sighed and continued on towards the bar not taking any notice of the name he shoved the door open and stepped in slamming it behind him then looked up at the people staring at him.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:54 pm
"I can't believe how badly cracked the coffin has become....500 years..... or at least that's what the symbols on the coffin say.... 500 years he's been locked inside that thing.... and I don't suppose he's extremely happy about it. Arcaos... you don't want to meet him. When did you see him?" Sonia looked shocked and concerned.  

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:14 pm
"When I became the shadowmancer I am now." He answered, "The stone fussed and he said something like, 'I'll claim whats mine when I awaken' or somethimg like that."

Adeodatus found tha coffin. "Hmm..." He thought a little about it. "Time to set you free." With one pound Adeodatus smashed the crack and made a small hole. "I'll free you, for a price." He said as he peered into the coffin fro a few feet back.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:49 pm
Sonia stopped and her eyes widened in fear as a horrible screeching came from the shadows. "Arcaos.... get to somewhere bright.... If I'm right... he might have just been awakened by some idiot...."

"Heheheh.... Thank you for pushing my plans forward by weeks... heheh... Now I can set forth to retrieve what was stolen from me." A man stepped out of the coffin, his white hair hanging in his red eyes as they coldly assessed the person who had freed him. "Now what do you want as a reward?" The man grinned murderously.  

drac54

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:28 pm
"Let me go!"
Dazeray screamed at the man, pounding on his chest.
Its so not fair that all my strength is in my wings! she hissed to herself.
"Ah, come on, baby. Don't be like that."
The man looked her over up and down and smiled wickedly.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:41 pm
"I wish for your aid in taking over the world." Adeodatus answerd. "I know who has the stone of darkness. His name is Arcaos. He is factioned with the Crusaders of Night." He informed the man.

"I cannot, bright light will harm me, even kill me." Arcaos explained, "I need ro form back into my other form. But I cannot for twenty-four hours." He drew his sword. Common, I'm ready. He thought.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:03 pm
"How convenient..... We both have the same goal in the end... First things first... you have to help me get Arcaos...." The man smiled before looking in a seemingly random direction. I know you're there.... And I will have what is mine.... "So.... may I have the pleasure of knowing whom my partner is? I am Jasper."

"Well.... then we need to get as far away from here as possible.... He'll kill you.... even without all of his powers intact... " Sonia really did look afraid. She tugged at Arcaos and pulled him along the darker alley ways to get farther away from the base.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:12 pm
Arcaos pulled away from her. "Get Dehlia... she has a stone." He said as he felt pulled in a direction.

Well, Jasper, I am Adeodatus, Leader of the Killer Godz Gang." He introduced himself. He looked around a little, "So this is the shadow realm.."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:38 pm
"That it is..... My eternal prison... or so those idiots thought..." Jasper spread his arms in a mock gesture of welcome. "So welcome to my humble abode," he sneered, looking disdainfully at the scene surrounding him. "Shall we leave then...?"

"Arcaos.... this is serious... We have to leave... NOW." She watched as Arcaos moved away from her and cursed silently before starting to search for Dahila. This would be so much faster if I could just use the shadow realm... but I wouldn't dare risk that at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:29 pm
"You do that, and get killed." Adeodatus said patting him on the head. "They have a Stone of Light. I'll stick here untill they see fit to seek us. By then we will have rallied troups. And here I tought you actually prepared fo this."

Arcaos felt pulled, not to the shadow realm, but to a vault. As he entered he saw lots of elemental stones. Darkness, Light, Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind stones all lay in a vault unable to show thier radiance due to being drained for power. SO this is where her does it... He thought as he walked into a room where a giant, glowing stone was. "The stone of nature... It cannat fall into the hands of good or evil..." He mumbled to himels blankly before starting to destroy it.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:56 pm
"Preparation...? It depends on whether or not you want human troops if I'm prepared or not.... It is kind of hard to get anything but shadows and wraiths to listen to you when you've been stuck in a box for the past 5 centuries..." Jasper whistled and ever-shifting forms appeared. "Yess.. My Lord?"a sinister voice inquired. "See what I mean Adeodatus? I may not be able to control them as if they were a part of me, but fear still gives me power..." Jasper smiled evilly.

Sonia turned a corner and saw Roho and Dahila. she ran up to them, breathing heavily from running the entire way. "S-stone....where?" Sonia asked between breaths.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:22 pm
"Yes, but fear end to be a downfall. That is why I create the undead forces of my gang. I was doing fine with expririments on the Crusaders, untill that demon and Arcaos showed up..." He said with and anger rising in his coice. "Just emagine it though, use together, our force would be sheer enough to kill em all. Then we can creat your own world."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:33 pm
"I can... Very easily." Jasper looked thoughtful. "And how exactly do you propose to get humans here anyways...? Most humans end nothing more than a pile of mush as soon as they step through..." Jasper glanced at Adeodatus. "Which reminds me.... how are you still alive? Unless you're not human..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:40 pm
"Oh I'm plenty human. We have come a logn ways scince you were imprisoned here. We have become more in-tune with our spirits. This is what allows us to transfer between relms safely. You truely need updated." He said pulling out his PD as it beeped. "Ah... so he foudn it... good thing he is destroying it. It means less to explain to him."

Arcaos finished destroying the machine. "There all better."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:03 pm
Jasper looked irritated, but said nothing. Things were so much easier when I didn't have to worry about humans in places where they shouldn't be... though I should be somewhat grateful...? No... "Let's stick you in a box for 500 years and see how much you are aware of the outside world..."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games