Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:18 pm
She watched as Jin smiled at her and nodded in agreement. Her heart was beating hard. he be gan to tell her that she was the sweetest, nicest, and most beautiful girl he had ever know. Sophia's face turned beat red again. "Thnk you Jin, I'm glad to have gotten to meet you too." She said kindly to him back as she poured him a cup of tea and handed it to him. "Here you go." She said kindly.

((sorry it took so long))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:31 pm
::Takes the tea that Sophia had poured for me and slowly sips it:: Why thank you very much, my dearest Sophia-chan! Oh, and you're welcome Theresa-chan! If you ever get any more footage like that, I'd love to have it for memorabilia!

::I look up and around the room, noticing that nearly everyone's eyes are on Sophia and I. Princess Yuki is squealing like never before, Miss Yuzuki is watching this and tearing up as if she were watching a movie, Miss Izumi is frantically running around the room ranting about how cute we are, and Theresa is loading another dvd disc into the video camera, while others just stare in amazement, anxiously waiting to see what will happen next::

Um, Sophia-chan? It seems we have an audience. This is flattering, but at the same time, kind of nerve-racking. Audiences have always made me nervous, even when I was in a play during my sophomore year. I played the lead role after the original lead fell ill, and I was a train wreck just before I got on stage. This is kinda weird.....

Innocent_Slut_19

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:37 pm
Sophia smiled when he took the cup and drank from it. She noticed him looking around the room so she looked up to she what he was looking at. She also saw most of the people in the room watching us, getting ready to take photos, and getting DVDs ready and her face went red. Jin began to talk about how audiences make him nervous. She his her face back behind her hair and nodded. "I'm not a fan of crowds either. . . I really don'y like it when they stare." She whispered nervously as she fidegted with her cup. She never had liked it when people stared that is why she was always hiding behind her hair.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:26 pm
*Noticing the audience, lowers video camera*
"Hmm...perhaps I should put this away, yeah?" I asked with an embarassed grin.  

Nighthawk475

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:39 pm
whatever you do, just keep that video camera away from my face. I don't like being on film.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:45 pm
((Hiya everyone! i'm back! what did i miss?? sorry i was gone so long, busy with stuff lol))
Kaana smiled at Sophia and Jin sitting together, and laughed slightly at the girl behind the couch holding the camera. She gasped when Jin kissed her. Kaana walked over to Yuki and whispers. "Can I have a copy?"  

Kaana-Chan

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:42 pm
Yuki giggled and gave her a thumbs up. "Sure thing! Want a copy of all of them? Some are really cute." She said, shuffling through a few to show. She looked up at Jin. "Thanks! Glad you like the photos. Want a copy of them too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:53 pm
*Walks up to the girl named Kaana*
"I have stuff of them on video...interested in a copy?" I asked politely.  

Nighthawk475

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:10 pm
((psst! whose this PRINCESS Yuki?))

"Behave you to! There a child in the room!" Yuki giggles, waving Mr. Bunny at the pair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:25 pm
((I think its Otaku Gurl. I might be wrong tho. xd ))
"They will...at least, we all hope so," I said.  

Nighthawk475

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:09 am
(I'm pretty sure Jin's calling me one...might be you...)

Yuki twitched before glancing over at the couple. "If they go to far, I'm kicking them out...for the sake of our sanity..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:54 am
"With all these people watching them? They won't," I said.  

Nighthawk475

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 am
Sophia looked around behind her hair and listened to everyone talking and blushed brightly when one of the Yukis toldd them to behave themselves. Then everyone agreeing, saying they will, or hoping they will. Sophia retcracted a little bit her blush getting brighter but also feeling slightly offended. "Please everyone, we are just getting to know each other. That kind of offends me that you think that we would do things like that right off the bat. Even though I love Mr. Jin back there's----" Sophia gasped at the last sentence she just said and covered her mouth and blushed brighter then ever. She looked over at Jin to see his reaction. Her heart was pounding and she felt so embarrased. She couldn't believe what she had just said with Jin, literally, sitting right next to her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:08 am
"Awww!" Yuki cooed, hugging Sofia. "You are so freakin' cute!"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:37 am
(Yes, Otaku Gurl, I'm referring to you as being the princess)

::As everyone seems to be enjoying the "show", Sophia out of nowhere declares that she loves me, and I go into shock again, unable to move even a muscle. My mind cannot comprehend what's going on here, and my mind races in circles over and over. Lots of squeeing goes on, especially from Princess Yuki, but I don't know what to think. Slowly, I manage to regain my ability to speak, and I use it while I can::

I.....I....I can't believe what I just heard. I thought you had come here to fall in love with Tamaki-Sempai, but instead here you are.......loving......me......I....I.....I love you too Sophia....

::And with that last sentence, the intensity of the situation becomes too much, and I lose conciousness, falling over right into Sophia's lap::

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games