Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:35 pm
Sage quickly grabbed Kae and started to leave with Leon. "I'm wary of the way you used the word interesting."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:41 pm
Leon laughed lightly. "You'll see what I mean when you meet him." He said almost excitidly as the walked down the eerily quiet hallway of the hotel.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:43 pm
"That doesn't put me at ease." She said following him to the elevator.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:47 pm
"No, it's ok," Reed suddenly realied something. "Did you ever consider that if so many supernatural beings are gathered in one place, it would be easier to find them?" Reed could find supernatural being by their mana or mana variant and it was easier to find them if they were either close or in a group. If they were to remain, then certain people would be able to find them easily. Reed pumped mana into his joints and forced himself to stand up, "I'm sorry, I have t-" Reed fell onto one knee, "Ugh." His fever still hadn't gone down.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:48 pm
"Don't worry he'll be nice." Leon said pushing the button to call the elevator. Ding! The noise from the elevator was almost instantanious to him pushing the button. "Well that was quick. I seriously hope it doesn't go down that fast." Leon said as the doors opened.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:51 pm
Sage smiled. "But it would be fun, like a rollercoaster." She walked in the elevator and pressed the lobby button.  

Athena_68

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:53 pm
Finishing his hotdog Davian threw the trash into the closest garbage can he could and went to get another one.Taking his hotdog from the vendor Davian walked down the street making sure that anyone within a thirty meter radius of him would see him as a young brunette ten year old girl in a long black dress, as he found it was the best way to avoid any unwanted attention.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:56 pm
"As long as it stopped before hitting the ground..." Leon replied with a raised eyebrow. He watched as the small light that indicated which floor they were on slowly blinked as they headed towards the ground floor.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:58 pm
Sage laughed. "Yeah, optherwise it would end badly." The doors opened as they reached the lobby and Sage exited the elevator.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:09 pm
Leon followed Sage out of the elevator and they headed towards the door exiting the hotel. "When you meet him it will be very unlikely that you will see him." Leon said as they walked out onto the street.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:10 pm
"Well, I'll know when I meet him at least, he has alot of demonic energy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:14 pm
Davian skipped down the street while eating the last of the hotdog, acting out the roll of a young girl. "Well now, what do we have here?" He mumbled to himself as he felt Leon's presence getting closer but there was another with him, not a demon but not human and he couldn't put his finger on what it was.

Jedi Master Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:17 pm
"That would be because he is so old that he doesn't even know how old he is... Or atleast that's what he says." Leon replied laughing as they walked along the street. Leon could feel Davian was close now and that it was only a matter of minutes before they would find each other.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:22 pm
"Wait, earlier you said that I wouldn't see him, why?" She said as they walked by a bus stop.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:27 pm
"That's the intresting thing about him." Leon replied grinning. "You'll see him as whatever he wants you to. That's part of his ability. He can change the perception of anyone to see him as anything he likes. It has one major drawback though, it doesn't work on other demons."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games