Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:38 pm
-sees misuki- hey wuts wrong???-swords clanging as she walks- ah...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:39 pm
Misuzu0614
kazuki: *sighs* they finally caught after mitsuki-hime. she was attacked, ambushed when she was taking her usual stroll in the beach. she was unaware at the time because she was playing her violin when they attacked. its them... the vampire slayers finally found her. *slaps head with palm* she's been hiding all this time... but... *sighs*
the bartender comes out and says your friend is fine, she just need to rest a little now, ed! what you want?", ed answer "anything above common"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:41 pm
Misuzu0614
kazuki: *sighs* they finally caught after mitsuki-hime. she was attacked, ambushed when she was taking her usual stroll in the beach. she was unaware at the time because she was playing her violin when they attacked. its them... the vampire slayers finally found her. *slaps head with palm* she's been hiding all this time... but... *sighs*

"Shes been hiding? Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:42 pm
notingles
Misuzu0614
the bartender comes out and says your friend is fine, she just need to rest a little now, ed! what you want?", ed answer "anything above common"

*stands up* I'm gonna go see her." *Walks to room where Mitsuki is.*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:45 pm
kazuki: *looks at the bartender* thank you very much. *looks back at shun* they intend to kill her. she is a vamp after all. those vampire slayers are trained assassins, hired to kill certain vamps. she's been on the run ever since.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:48 pm
Misuzu0614
kazuki: *looks at the bartender* thank you very much. *looks back at shun* they intend to kill her. she is a vamp after all. those vampire slayers are trained assassins, hired to kill certain vamps. she's been on the run ever since.

"On the run huh?" *Looks at the door Mitsuki's in* "Heh.... I know how that feels..." *Opens the door*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:48 pm
the bartender gives ed a big mug with a brown liquid "matze, as you say... above avarege" ed sips the mug and fells himself getting weak willeed but raizing his strengt "this thing is strong!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 pm
mitsuki: *lying on the bed, fast asleep*  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:51 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *lying on the bed, fast asleep*

*Approaches Mitsuki* "Mitsuki?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:52 pm
there is a strong knocking on the door, ed go see, he opens a small *eye window* on the door and see 3 man in havy coats outside, one of them said "we are vampire hunters and we have permission to search this pub, so open the door fow we can take any measures we take as nessesarie!" ed opens the door, but gets out and close it right after "and why here?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:55 pm
mitsuki: *turns around, hearing someone call her name but doesnt wake up* ngh...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:55 pm
notingles
there is a strong knocking on the door, ed go see, he opens a small *eye window* on the door and see 3 man in havy coats outside, one of them said "we are vampire hunters and we have permission to search this pub, so open the door fow we can take any measures we take as nessesarie!" ed opens the door, but gets out and close it right after "and why here?"

*Hears what happened at the door* "Shoot! Kazuki, We gotta get out of here. Now!"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:56 pm
notingles
their leader takes out an crossbow "out of the way slave!" ed just mumbles "another one?" ((someone take over thye vamp hunter actions)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 pm
Blais: *sitting on the roof even though it is raining, she doesnt care.* Why didnt i kill him? I could have so easily killed him and instead i just knock him out and let him rest in my home? im getting weak. im disgusting.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 pm
*Kaoru wakes up*
HUH?!
*wakes up from a wierd noise from down stairs*
damn......
*gets up walks to the door*
-shakes head -
*goes to take a shower*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games