Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:09 pm
"hi sharon im crystal and this is my pet octopus hope" said crystal  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:17 pm
"hi sharon my name is flutter and these are my pet fish bubbles, coral and seaweed. they're magical flying fish." said flutter  

33monkeyZ

Spring Blush

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:37 pm
Character's Name- Lia Man-Tis
Age- 13
Picture (Anime please)-User Image
Personalitiy- Lia is sarcastic and independant. She really wants friends, but has had so much pain in her life, she's just given up and driven others away. If you stick around, though, she might show her soft side.
Bio- Lia was orphaned as a small child. She has a mysterious past full of loneliness, hardship, and loss. She rarely opens up, and is quite reluctant to give any part of her heart or mind away. She has, in the past, but has either lost those friends, or was driven away by forces only known to her. She also has a "pet" butterfly, Aria. This butterfly follows her everywhere, and Lia often talks to it.
Power/ Immortal Creature- Lia is a centaur.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:57 pm
Character's Name- Sale Moon
Age- 17
Picture -
User Image
Personalitiy- Flirty, Kind, Sweet, Strange, And Intriguing
Bio- She was kicked out of her house a few years ago and fond the school just for her!
Power/ Immortal Creature- Her Power Makes Everyone Like Her A Little To Much. She Is A Human With Angel Inside Her.

Little_Missy_Cowgirl

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Little_Missy_Cowgirl

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:48 pm
She walks her dorm room and sets her stuff on her bed. She then starts to walk around bored.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:33 pm
"Hi Crystal. Hi Flutter." Sharon said smiling.
"I like your fish Flutter. Yours too Crystal." Sharon smiled.
"Flutter, where your fish born that way or did you use a spell? I'm sorry. I didn't get to finish reading about the world outside of my house. I was too busy 'perfecting' the simple spells in a year that I couldn't do much research about a lot of things. You can only do so much in one year. I barley know any big spells." Sharon huffed.
"But I mainly can excell that has anything to do with the elements. Which is very strange in my mind that I could do that stuff though." Sharon said lightly.

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:52 pm
lol i just realized that my storyline is dead, dead as a skeleton in grave for 12 years rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:56 pm
(well, fix the deadness cause I've been waiting for you to post.)  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:03 pm
i was waiting for you guys to post rofl

anyway

Daytharin fused with his drink for a little while, waiting for the strange silence to be ended by soemone other then himself  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:18 pm
Tsukasa looked at Daytharin. "So what are some things you like to do?"  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:20 pm
its always fun to fly and look down at everything, its a huge moral boost sense you feel like a god and everything looks so tiny and helpless  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:58 pm
Flutter smiled. she enjoyed telling people how she met her fish. "well, when I was a child I loved to swim, but I was forbidden to swim in the lake of Okasaku. I was always curious why, so one day I went to go find out. I started swimming and everything seemed fine when suddenly a whirlpool appeared. I was about to be sucked in, lost forever under the water, when these three fish pulled me up on dry land. we've been inseparable ever since." She smiled again and hugged each of her fish.

(just a warning, Flutter can not give a simple answer. it will always be long.)

33monkeyZ

Little_Missy_Cowgirl

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:27 pm
((hey were are your ppl))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:21 pm
me ,lady eevee and koifish are on the newly found lost island of Avalon, the asncestral home of the elven race, we are touring the city of Avalon  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:30 pm
She smiled. "Could we got flying?" She flicked her wings. "It'd be nice to take a look at this city."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games