Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x 0 x N o Z x 0 x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:57 pm
hey  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:57 pm
Lunar was sad, deep inside her heart. She couldnt hear Dark. All she heard was the rain splatering on the ground.
She looked up the sky, and tears began to fall down her face......  

XStarlight_DustX

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:00 pm
Dark looked at the new figure that stepped into the room, besides the eyes she could go for Junes double, almost. "Ahh..you must be the demon I spoke to earlier, its nice to see that June doesn't have to be unconscious for you to roam around. Are you enjoying the castle miss,,humm..I seen to have misplace your name, do you mind staring it with me.?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:02 pm
...you can call me June. And don't worry, i'll let you keep your little fantasies....*crosses arms*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:04 pm
Lunar walked back inside, again, soaking wet. Lunar was very cold, she started to walk slower and slower each step she took.
Then, Lunar felt herself fall to the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:09 pm
Dark gave a boyish smile with a hit of innocence, "and what do you know of my fantasies June?," he gave a short laugh, "June...June, now that's going to get very confusing since you two are in the same room. How about we find a more original name for you. Just because you and June share the same body, doesn't mean you both have to share the same name."  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 pm
*walks over to you and looks at you in the eyes, smiling*
well that's where you're wrong, sweetie.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:16 pm
"What," Dark look at the demon with guarded eyes, "you don't think your unique enough??"  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:22 pm
*laughs slightly* you see, that's also where you're wrong. and you're not convincing me well enough to tell you anything. so....*leans back and sits*...i guess ill let you paly the little game of guess who. *turns to the other june*....you want me to show you something? she and i can exist at the same time....would you like to talk to her?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:33 pm
Dark saw no reason to argue any points so he leaned up against the wall by the bed, if the demon wished to talk then he would let her. "by all means show me."  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:36 pm
*rolls eyes, then turns to the other june and places my hand on her forehead. color came back to her body, and she opened her eyes. lifting off her hand, june stood up, giving the now awaken june room to move*
w-what?! *sees the othe rjune* oh no! what happened?!
*laughs*
you're awake, lazy sleeper. *flicks june on the nose, then turns to dark*
...tada....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:37 pm
hi  

Otaku Dmerc

3,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:40 pm
Scanda noticed the girl had gone "Time for the next change"he said as he shot up dark lightning into the dakr clouds above as a hole ripped open and suddenly fired back down darkness and made all the grass turn black and all plants black "On the 3rd change all nature turned black and dark but the areas which was made with an elemental stone shall not change"Scanda said to himself as he waited until it was time for the next change.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:43 pm
Dark arched a brow at the demon, "wow I'm impressed, it not easy to control both halves of a possession at the same time, with Nick one had to be sleep for the other to exists. Then he spoke softer towards June," hello June dear, it seems you demon has found away so that both of you can be awake at the same time, how are you feeling?"  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:46 pm
*blushes slightly* i-im fine.
well you should be. im not as strong anymore. i had to give you some of my strength to wake you up. *leans against the opposite wall of dark*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games