Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
GGSA Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:55 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I do too. I think I come just for the plane rides

I don't blame you, I love traveling.

I would really love to travel to Europe again though that's slightly off subject
I've never been, unfortunately.

I have been to England and France. I would love to go to Russia though! Though Quebec would also suffice.

I'd love to go to any of those,  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:12 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I do too. I think I come just for the plane rides

I don't blame you, I love traveling.

I would really love to travel to Europe again though that's slightly off subject

I have been to England and France. I would love to go to Russia though! Though Quebec would also suffice.

Yea travel is great meet new people and stuff... In the middle of Paris lost and i
Found a lady from New Jersey who helped us along  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Yea travel is great meet new people and stuff... In the middle of Paris lost and i

That's nice, I'm one of those people that expect everyone to hate Americans so I wouldn't even bother asking for directions.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:17 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

That's nice, I'm one of those people that expect everyone to hate Americans so I wouldn't even bother asking for directions.

Nah a lot of people are really nice. My french wasn't too well off and my grandmother knew some Italian to get along. The only rude guy was a British person we met along the way  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:21 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Nah a lot of people are really nice. My french wasn't too well off and my grandmother knew some Italian to get along. The only rude guy was a British person we met along the way

Well you're already better off than me, I don't know any foreign language.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

In college I will be studying russian and French along with biology but again thats beside the point  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:48 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

In college I will be studying russian and French along with biology but again thats beside the point

I was never any good with languages, it's the grammer that kills me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I found so far my favorite grammar was for Arabic. I only knew a few rules and stuff but its a lot better then those for German,French, or anything else I've studied so far  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:53 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I found so far my favorite grammar was for Arabic. I only knew a few rules and stuff but its a lot better then those for German,French, or anything else I've studied so far
It's all pretty confusing to me, I can barely handle english as it is sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:55 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I guess I make it work because that's what I like xp  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:57 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I guess I make it work because that's what I like xp

Yeah, that helps. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:03 pm
Languages. heart

I never found French all that confusing. I wish I had managed to pick up more Finnish (or Swedish, for that matter) when I was in Finland, but I didn't have much opportunity to talk to people in Finnish. Most people heard my accent and just started speaking to me in English.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:07 pm
I would love to do Finnish or Swedish! My family is German by heritage and living is Pennsylvania beside all the Amish all they know other then English is pa-Dutch which isn't so useful even for the Amish anymore. I never had too much practice with my french and its been awhile since I've even attempted so I'm pretty much at scratch again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:18 pm
You're welcome to speak to me in French any time. ^^

Finnish is really interesting to hear (I love how it sounds), but my pronunciation is terrible. I can't roll my rs.

Even if pa-Dutch isn't useful, I bet it would still be interesting to study, at least in comparison to something else.

There are several different French dialects in the province in which I live (New Brunswick), and I went to school in one of the Acadian regions in Nova Scotia. Even though they all speak French, a lot of the vocabulary, pronunciation, and even some of the syntax is completely different, especially compared to Quebec or France . It's so cool. whee  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:42 pm
A lot of languages are like that even English. Think of English spoken like an American, an Australian, or anything else. Better example I can think of is Arabic. Almost every region has its own variation/dialect that its almost like a separate language. The Moroccans have a huge influence from French for example.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff