Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:01 pm
(( ok i will

ok  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:31 pm
Ace met Lin just about outside her room. He took off his headphones and said, "Sure." He said as he shrugged. Now's my chance. He thought. "So.. Uhmm Lin. Are you uhm.. Going to the ball with anyone yet? If not would you like to come with me?" Before Lin could answer Ace said,"I mean.. I know I'm not the best choice or something.." Ace was turning a bit red so he turned away.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:33 pm
*looks around this dark hole and sees no one* what the hell?...*hears Scarlet confirm that shes okay and at the festival* *in his head to Scarlet: ok im on my way..* *climbs out of the hole and walks back to the festival*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:04 pm
i start to walk back to my room .... well that was a wast of my time  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:17 pm
Why when me and dark fire try to have some action the fights over when we get there. Walks of mad to his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:22 pm
i sat on my bed and grab a book and started to read i stopwell next time they need my help there going to have to ask me i an't helping if they don't ask i started to read my book again  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:26 pm
"Well, I'll meet you at the festival tommorow Lin. Please tell me your answer by then." Ace then walked off wondering what her answer mght be. Then he saw Zenjin running and Raiku walking in different dirctions from the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:50 pm
i was just my room reading my book but then i stop and put my book away and grab my cd play and headphone and put a cd in and begins to listen to it laying back on my bed  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:30 am
As Scanda walked over to the Festival he set up the band's stage as the guys came "Ok its gonna be long but loads of people are coming and were the only band here"Scanda explained as the group he met earlier P.F "Guys this is Delta squad... well thats what they call themselves"he said as a pale perso stepped foward "Iam Bliss"he said stepping back as a skeleteon dressed in a suit with a slim hat "Iam Skulduggery Pleasant"as he stepped back a girl went foward "Iam Valkryie Cain"she said stepping back as the final person who was covered in white clothes and a white helmet with a white visor so nobody could see thorough "And he's the White Cleaver he doesnt talk"Scanda said for him as the band stared at the group and they stared back "Delta's tommorow's the Festival so if you want to celebrate then just come but their's gonna be lots of people so dont freak out if they say mean stuff"Scanda explained again as they went off as the band got up onto the stage setting everything up and started practing by playing Raining Blood by Slayer.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:18 am
"Ok." Lin thought about if she will go with Ace to the Ball, then she walked out of school to take a little fresh air. The sun started rising and the moon faded. She sat down on the bench.  

XStarlight_DustX

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:59 am
((Lol Skulduggery Pleasant, I've read that book.)) Ace went to the roof again with his usual routine. Ace started listening with his headphones again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:30 am
Lin looked at her watch. "Hmmm.... its already 4:52 already? I should check on the Festival..." She stood up and walked to the Festival.
Once there she saw Scarlet and the new guy again. She walked over to them and smiled. "Good morning, I guess." Lin looked at the new guy. "I dont know your name yet. I'm Lin, nice to meet you."  

XStarlight_DustX

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:46 am
((Is that 4:52 AM or PM?))
He looked at the festival and saw Scarlet,Zenjin and Lin talking. Then he saw Scanda setting up the stage. He didn't see Darkfire nor Raiku so he wondered where they were.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:48 am
(( 4:52 AM ))  

XStarlight_DustX

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:51 am
((Ahh okay.))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games