Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:42 pm
he looks out at the sunset and back at icarus  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:45 pm
carus had this...unnatural feeling in the pit of her stomach...something was coming...and it was coming fast.  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:16 pm
collin kisses icarus' hand "Whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:46 pm
Blanche flew over the two, raising an eyebrow. "If you see something, you should tell us..." She said, her wing brushing up against theirs the slightest bit.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:54 pm
Daniel looked over, curious as well. He didn't feel anything, but the rest seemed to.

Icarus shivered and held onto Collin's arm tightly. "I don't know...I just feel something bad coming this way..." Then the wind started to pink up and Icarus closed her eyes tightly, holding onto Collin tighter.

(( sorry i was gone for so long. my mom took away my internet until i got my grades back up! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:02 pm
Blanche nodded, putting a hand on her elbow. "I'll keep a lookout." She said. She nodded at Tomoyo, telling her to look out as well, getting a nod in reutrn.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:28 pm
Icarus didn't respond, just held on to Collin.

Daniel felt it now, the wind was getting worse. "maybe we should head for the ground?" He had to yell because the storm was getting too loud.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:35 pm
Blanche shook her head. "Just keep flying, we'll make it through." She yelled.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 pm
Icarus's and Collin's wings snapped, launching them both upwards.

Daniel watched them bolt into the sky with a look of horror. He turned to Blanche. "Now should we land?!"

(( btw, pieces might not have told you, but collin and icarus are going to get separated from the rest of the group, adds more drama ^-^ maybe daniel and blanche can get to know each other rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:57 pm
((Okay, no. If they leave it'll be my characters, one of yours, and that's not going to be fun. Sorry but I'm not making Blanche fall in love, she's just not that type..))

Blanche shook her head. "Just a bit longer!" She said, angling her wings so she didn't lose them.

(And can you please at least run stuff by me? I've been rping Max ride for like, a year and a half now, I can help.)  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:01 pm
(( um...ok? all u had to do was ask and we would've told u... it's just we needed to do some action... ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:07 pm
((Ok but I didn't know in the first place. Sorry if I sound rude, I just had a bad day.. I know, I've been thinking of scenarios we could do with like, Dylan and the whole flock, and then other stuff...))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:19 pm
(o.o so wat do we do...?)
Collin snaps his wings shut, "Icarus shut your wings!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:43 pm
( >.< Idk, make it through the storm and maybe make them go to sleep? When they wake up we could try something? But of all the Max Ride roleplays I've been in, that's how they die, that and no planning anything ahead.)  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:17 pm
((allrighty))  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games