Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 pm
zacks eyes popped open when kishiko kissed him he then started blushing  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:35 pm
Kishiko smiled. "Aww why you blushing love? It's not like I haven't given you one before."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:44 pm
zack calmed down a little but his cheeks were a redish colour still "i k-know but you just took me by surprise there" zack said while sort of smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 pm
"Aww he's blushing." She hugged him tightly. "What you wanna do now love?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:56 pm
zack hugged kishiko back "well what do you want to do say something and we'll do it" zack said while brushing a few strands of hair away from kishiko's face  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:14 pm
"I don't know. You pick." She was playing with his hair.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:38 pm
"well we could go for a walk?" zack said suggesting the first thing that came to mind  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 pm
Kishiko hugged him tighter. "Or you can carry me while you fly again." Kishiko smiled her rare smiles.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:05 am
"Ichiro!" Ichigo said in surprise (Kinda weird I have to say xD).
She looked at the guy who went flying off to the wall, and the little boy holded Ichigo's hands tight. "You better go to bed now." She said gently to the boy and he went into his room. She then turned back to Ichiro. "Why are you here?" She asked tilting her head a little and smiled. The guy who got kicked on the stomach fell to the ground and painfully walked away with his gang, moaning and puffing. "Hope your okay...." A deep voice said from far away behind Ichigo. The same voice as the biggest guy.

((Its Cathine))Kishiro woke up by the sound of the window opening. He saw Xen and he passed the note to Kishiro. He read it and wrote on the back of it:

Kishiko,
Your welcome.
The star is for making your wish come true.
And I will tell Cathine about the 'thing' then. I know where it is.
I will go, and see Zack more if I can...
Hope to see you,
Kishiro
x---x

Kishiro passed the note to Xen and he took it to Kishiko. He looked at the clock and stood up, and turned on the knob. Seeing Cathine with brown and black-ish hair, he took her to the bathroom. He found the 'thing' which was actually a spray and gave it to Cathine. "You spray it, bro." Cathine said trying to act cool as Kishiko. He sighed and sprayed it on Cathine's hair. She went over to the bath tub and leaned against it as the soy sauce dripped off her hair. "It will take 5 minutes. So bare with it." Kishiro explained and walked out. "I've already bared enough you know!" She called after him, nearly running out of the bathroom.
Kishiro saw Wu and said, "2 cups of tea. I'm thirsty from all this staying up all night." Wu bowed and went to the kitchen to pour some warm tea for his master. Putting the cups on a tray, he went to his masters room. Cathine ran past him hastily and was first in Kishiro's room. "Tea, sit down." Wu said to Cathine and gave them both their teas. "Thanks." They both said and drank their teas. Wu bowed again and said good night to both of them.
---------------
After Cathine went back to her room, Kishiro locked both his windows and doors and cuddled up in his bed, falling fast asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:34 am
zack spreaded his mighty wings and picked kishiko up and walked over to a ledge and walked off but he didnt fall his wings weren't moving ether or that what it looked like they were moving so fast to keep them up they didnt loook like they moved "where do you want to fly to or just random flying?" he said smiling at her  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:16 pm
Kishiko giggled. "Either one is fine." She held him tighter.

Ichiro looked at Ichigo. "I was just passing by and thought you needed a little help." He started scratching his head. "Soo....now what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:58 pm
zack then looked down and kissed her cheek "ok then hold on" zack then started flying fast through clouds and he went along the water making it fly up i the air when he passed he saw to people walking by a beach so he went to the water on the shore and started flying the water bursted up and drenched the two people zack then stopped and floated in mid-air for a second "you still here kishiko?" he said poking her with a finger and holding her with one arm  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:02 pm
"Yeah. I like flying when I'm not doing the work." Suddenly Xen came flying in. Mommy Mommy! He was out of breath and she held him in her arms. She read the note and smiled. "You'll be seeing my brother soon. Are you ok with that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:10 pm
zack then looked around after kishiko said that perticular thing hesitante to change the subject he said "hey did you notice from right here we can see the ocean perfectly"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games