Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:57 pm
Zenjin looked at Scarlet for a moment and than looked back. "If i die...you have to be willing to lead the Nobodies...."

Demetri than stopped in his tracks and just stood there motionless. He had no sign of life in his eyes.

"Ha how very correct you are....and a lone insect?...you might wanna keep that weak pup of a heartless on its leash..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:03 pm
"I will destroy you for your foolishness" yelled Maxis "Maxis i order you to stand down...." as Riftcreator looked at him "Creator .... Creator" yelled Wrath as he still carry Nero "Nero used that attack ...." as Wrath saw Manifesta "creator who is this". Creator pick up Nero's head and look at him "Wrath ... Maxis take him to the High level chamber, as me and .... well what is your name?" ask Riftcreator  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:06 pm
Manifesta drew his Keyblade if anything was too happen, but he put it away when Maxis was restrained. "My name is Manifesta..." he said coldly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:09 pm
"well now Manifesta let go into the throne-room and have a chat, if you dont mind" said Riftcreator "Maxis, Wrath... tell the other to return to normal". "as you wish, creator" said both as the left

"nobody ... are you ok..." asked Nobody as he sat him near june  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:14 pm
"Thats what im here for..." said Manifesta as he wakled with RiftCreator.

Demetri just sat there motionless looking out into nothing, with a frightened look on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:21 pm
Riftcreator looking surprised, leading him to the throne-room. "now what is it you like to discuses, and if you dont mind, why invade when im not normal here" asked Riftcreator. In the High Level Chamber " who dare that insect speak down to me... and what happen to Nero" yelled Maxis "He used the kingdomheartless attack, but it cause this and How is that guy" said Wrath

"hmmm, fear....... nobody are suppose to act as they have emotion but truly dont... but it real to you... fear me not" said the strange heartless  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:29 pm
Scarlet sighed as he said that, how many times had someone told her that death was near how if they were to die she had to take some sort of reasponseablity. "Of course," she nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:57 pm
"This of course is a big IF...i dont plan on dying...i doubt very higly it will happen..its just a precaution.." Zenjin said, knowing what she was thinking.

Demetri shook his head slowly as if to sat he wasnt frightened of him. Several Samurai Nobodies appeared, grabbed Demetri, and left without another word.

"I didnt plan to come here...it was just a spur of the moment thing...what i want to know is why you have one of the princesses...and a few other things..." Manifesta said as he ran his hand against the wall as he spoke.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:08 pm
"huh, you talked to Alice i see. Well for the past 100 years i have worked and experimented for my plains to open KingdomHeartless .... unlike the Heartless leader before me i have no interest in KingdomHearts for i believe my heartless are greater to than those behind that door. KingdomHeartless is rumor to have what is called purified heartless or in other words hearts with darkness or corruption." said Riftcreator as he watched Manifesta "well their more to tell you if you wish to know"

"hmmmm, nobodies it been to long since i seen those" said the strange heartless  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:12 pm
...you're so much help, demitri.....

June looked at the heartless again,
"You're strange.......why are you different?"  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:17 pm
"because im no longer corrupted, so i became purified heartless... other wise unlike other heartless i am not darkness" said the heartless  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:18 pm
".......okay....."
June's keyblade began to act up again.
!!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:21 pm
"I understand," she slightly chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:23 pm
"keyblade, can only harm those with impurities .... infact the keyblade is just as deadly to me as a pillow" said the heartless "now then let me get back to the question do you know the heartless with his world heart inside him"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:25 pm
what's my key acting up about?!
"....I'm not sure....if anyone, it would be Nero..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games