Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:50 pm
*Gets a puzzled look on his face.* I'm not more important than anyone else. What are you talking about? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:55 pm
*sighs* Do you remember when we were talking about the things I've done in my past? Getting information for whoever my employer happened to be at the time? Being "employed" by the highest bidder? I wasn't a good person, Justin.....which is one of the reason's I'm so indebted to Psyzapp.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:59 pm

*Shakes her head to clear the confusion and knocks the sleeping dragon off. Tries to calm but the unknown panic inside fightes her. A spazm of pain flashes across her faces and she doubles over for a bit. Sitting again tries to look calm*

Helped....*blinks*.... like you helped? I'm not in trouble... I *spazm of pain* I'm ok. Then... sorry.... Maybe I should go.... home?.. home.. yea.. tahnk you... hate hospitals.. bad places... *tries to stand and has to steady herself against the bed turns to kits* You were hurt? Are you ok... ?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:59 pm
Everyone has a past. Do you think I did everything I was suppose to in my life? *He looks at her.* Are you trying to be a good person now?  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:03 pm
Yes. Officer Dougherty actually did more to help than I did. Are you sure you're okay? You look like you're in pain. *frowns* No, I'm fine now. *decides not to mention her and Exor fighting, as iggies seems confused enough as it is* My head was hearting when I woke up, that's all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 pm
*she sighs again* Well, sort of......I'm trying to help Psyzapp out of a....well, let's just say I'm trying to help her out so that she can focus her time and energy on MW, instead of being Big Paulie's "errand girl".

*she levels a gaze at him* She's trying to find a way to get away from Big Paulie.....I've been taken to meet him. I want her to find a way to get out from under his control, so of course I'm going to do anything I can for her.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:07 pm
*looks at iggies with compassion and concern about her confusion.* No iggies, you are not in trouble. I was there the other night, to try and help save you. Maybe you should stay for awhile longer though. Kits, do you mind if iggies keeps you company for awhile? *He looks at Kits, knowing that she could help iggies more than he could by being her friend*

Edited.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 pm
katana68
*she sighs again* Well, sort of......I'm trying to help Psyzapp out of a....well, let's just say I'm trying to help her out so that she can focus her time and energy on MW, instead of being Big Paulie's "errand girl".

*she levels a gaze at him* She's trying to find a way to get away from Big Paulie.....I've been taken to meet him. I want her to find a way to get out from under his control, so of course I'm going to do anything I can for her.

eek eek WHAT?! BIG PAULIE? HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND?! *He tries to calm down as the pain surges in his ribs and torso.* Do you have any idea who Big Paulie is? stressed  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:12 pm
*looks at Dougherty* confused No... I don't mind...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:19 pm
JustinShowcase
eek eek WHAT?! BIG PAULIE? HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND?! *He tries to calm down as the pain surges in his ribs and torso.* Do you have any idea who Big Paulie is? stressed

Justin! Calm down! God, I just met the man about a month ago! And of course I know who he is....hell, just about everyone knows about Big Paulie. And to answer your question...no, I have not lost my mind. I'm trying to help Psyzapp because she helped me get out of the situation I was in several months ago. I have my reasons for doing this. *She sits back in the chair, crossing her legs and folding her arms across her chest, giving him a stubborn look.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:19 pm

*Looks from one to the other, trying to steady herself enough to get her critters and leave, hoping she could get them to tell her where to go to.... more trying to get the panic to go so she could think and find out why the pain*

I'll be... I'm ok.. i... confused a little... I-i-i deep fear of hospitals... officers... Sorry sir.... K-kits, rright? ou sure your ok....?

*hears Officer Doughterty* Oooh not in trouble

*relief washes over her but not drowning the panic completely... somethin about the male in the other bed but trying to figure it out brought pain*

*Wincing from a fresh spazm of pain* Oh... me... *sits back down, afraid to do much yet, maybe later...*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:26 pm
*He is relieved when one of Black's night nurses finally comes into the room and starts tending to iggies. He looks at his watch and decides it would be best for him to leave.* Well, I'm afraid I must be on my way. You ladies take care, alright? *he nods to Kits, then turns and exits the room so that the nurse can do her job*

Edited.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:30 pm
Good night, Officer Dougherty. *turns to iggies* Iggies, will you please stay here for a little while? Just until you're feeling better?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:31 pm
Don't get involved with Big Paulie, Katana! Don't do it! I'm glad to hear Psyzapp is trying to get out of her…situation with him. Don't go down that road. *He is really feeling is ribs.* stressed  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 pm
*She leans forward and grabs his hand with both of hers.*

Don't you understand, Justin? Psyzapp is in love with Dougherty. If Big Paulie found out about them, they'd both be in danger! I'm the logical replacement for her, and it's not like I'm new to this element. I can take over as her replacement, she can focus on MW and try to buy her way out from under his thumb or something. He hasn't contacted me yet...but like you, I can be called at a moment's notice.

*She looks him directly in the eye* Don't you see? I owe her this much...she deserves a chance to have the happiness she's found with Dougherty, without fear of what could happen if their relationship is found out.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games