Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:07 am
*Lilith after working late at her dad's office, spent the night at the house. Rising early she decides to go back to her place. She gathers her things and checks her phone. Listens to voice mail from Maune. *

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:14 am
*Lilith arriving at the apartments, quietly enters not wanting to disturb anyone. With the hour being about 5am. She goes down to hers, sees Maune sitting by her door.
She rushes to him. Bends down whispers " What are you doing here so early? " seeing he looks weird she asks "Are you ok? What is going on?" See rises opens the door..... "You'd better come in, I'll get you something to eat and drink" She gives him her hand and lets him in.*

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:20 am
::Maune stood up as he walkedin and kisses Lilith's lips softly as he went over and sat down on the couch:; alittle tired and weak is all Lilith.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:36 am
*Lilith heads to the kitchen as Maune gets comfortable on the couch. Turns around saying " Do you want to anything to eat or drink? and ya know you're going to wear out my couch" giggles and smiles at him*  

Lilith Amaranth

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:57 am
* Not getting a response from him she walks over to the couch...he's a sleep already. She pulls the blanket (still there from the night before) over him, and kisses his forehead. She goes into her room and calls Pink.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:46 am
::Maune was asleep on the couch from being very very tired as his fox ears twitched slightly while he slept::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:06 am
*Pink gets a call from Lilith. "Hello. Hi Lilith. How are you?" "oh? Well is he ok?" "That's good" "Thank you for letting me know" "Alright I'll talk to you later" "Ok, ok, bye"
Hangs up. Frowns, wrinkling her brow thinking to herself Seems somethings up with Maune, but Lilith says he's ok. I'll check in again later.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:21 pm
::Maune wakes up as he rubs his forhead as he felt better it only took awhile for his body to fully heal from that powerful electricity jolt that he got hit with as he opens his eyes feeling really thirsty::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:26 pm
*Lilith goes into the livingroom, sees Maune sitting up. She goes and sits next to him. Hugs him. "How are you feeling? Would you something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:31 pm
::Maune smiled at Lilith as he hugs her back::
Yeah I am abit thristy and hungry.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:46 pm
*She holds the embrace..."I was worried about you"
*she kisses his cheek, she gets up*
"Let me make you a sandwich and get you something to drink"
* she walks into the kitchen and starts fixing it for him. puts the sandwich and some ginger ale for his tummy and a glass of plain water on a try. Takes it out to him. Puts it down on the coffee table*
"Here you go Maune"
*she sits next to him again*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:49 pm
Sorry to make you worry Lilith.
::Maune slide his hand down her wiast and kissed her lips deeply with passion before he took a sip of water and cut the sandwich in half and took a bite::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:53 pm
" You eat and drink. I'm gonna call Pink let her know you good. I called her earlier when I found you here." Lilith goes into the bedroom grabs her cell and calls Pink.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:57 pm
::Maune gave a nod as he ate the sandwich and drinked up the ginger ale before he started to sip the refreshing water::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:06 pm
*Lilith comes back out. Sees he's done eating.*
"I'll take this out of your way"
*she takes the tray places it on the counter. Walks back over to Maune and sits next to him. She puts her hand on his leg and head on his shoulder.*
"Pink says Hello and she's glad you're ok. So am I"

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games