Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:55 pm
((MAGICAL COMMENT!!! this is the 600th post.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:52 pm
shrukan examined the device and looked over his own armor trying to find were the two were compatible. slowly he looked up seeing Arcuss's armor and smiled "yes it truly is magnificent armor" slipping off his own armor his took the armor off the wall and put it on admiring the craftsmanship and detail of the silver plating. he slid on the helmet and attached the device to his back. he looked in the mirror and activated his cameo and to his surprise he had turned completely invisible, even his weaponry was camouflaged and after firing a few shots he found that it did not fluctuate when weapons were fired "amazing" he inspected the device further and found another button. he pressed it and he was cloaked in red light "a plasma overcharge? perfect"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:35 pm
Jack walks onto to bridge. His helmet was removed showing he had brown hair of medium length and unlike most Spartans his skin wasn't pale also his statement of Spartan 2's looking half their age was also correct. "Um.... Jumpy is it why are you on the floor for if it is to avoid some form of booby trapped chair I'll have you know I can send an electrical current through the bridge knocking you unconsious no matter were you sat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:03 am
Jumpy looked back at Jack. "Oh, I know, I just didn't want to accidentally send the ship flying forward or something like that." She said off-handedly. She'd taken half her armor off, and was inspecting the damaged parts of it, trying to figure out how a singe pistol round could've penetrated a quarter inch thick armor, then she remembered that the pistols that those spartans had were also the more powerful M-.95, which was one hell of a bullet, and could be scoped. She had it on her legs magnet clip, having taken it from the spartans body before their old base was blown apart.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:20 pm
"Well I'm going to start the ship up and take off so go tell everyone to find a good hand hold for this thing has a lot of kick."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:23 pm
Jumpy put her helmet back on for a second, telling everyone through the radio, Unaware that Shrukan might not have changed his "new" armor's radio freq. back to the Spartans, she then leaned onto a back wall, setting her armor's plates up-right on it as she kept looking at the stomach peice, still a little confussed.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:31 pm
Jack hits a button on the ships console and it takes off. Sen mean while was trying to find a place to hold on but it was to late so he goes tumbling down the hall and hits the wall. "Ouch what does this thing have bad antigrav systems?" Sen rolls down the hall again for the ship shifted in motion and hit another wall. (Hooray slapstick)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:44 pm
Jumpy, on the other hand, was still exactly where she'd sat down, her armors plates in her lap so they didn't go flying. "You turned off the grav unit's didn't you?" she asked Jack, not even looking up as she started replacing the peices of her armor, though her helmet was back off.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:23 pm
"Well yes turning off antigrav gives you a slight speed boost for entering slipspace so ergo I just shaved off about a months worth of travel to our destination."Jack hits another button turning the antigrav back on. Unfortunately at this time Sen was using the celling to keep himself still so when antigrav came online he fell to the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 pm
Jumpy heard the thud of Sen hitting the floor through her comms on her helmet, which was off to her side. She shook her head and kept working.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Shrukan let go of the of pipe on the ceiling he was holding on to and landed on his feet with a soft thud. walking out the room he noticed sen laying on the ground "you know if it wasn't you I'd be more surprised" he shook his head and walked over sen and headed to the cockpit "so Jack what exactly is our new destination?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm
marcus heard the loud thud outside the room he was currently in,marcus had been pushed up against the wall of the room and then he fell to the floor when artificial gravity had been turned back on.marcus walked out of the room to find sen on the floor "gotta be more careful sen "marcus noe extanded a hand to sen as to help him up.  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:49 am
"We are heading to a Forrunner Shield World which is located outside of both UNSC and Covenant space which the area around was used as hideouts for some pirate/heretic groups back during the war but I was the only one to find the Shield World so I thought it could be just what we need to counter the Covenant. Also we will be there in about 5 days to a week so get ready for a somewhat long trip."Sen squints at the screen. "Couldn't you make it go faster?" Jack rolls his eyes. "I already cut off a month of travel what do you want from me?"
(Note 5 days to a week for them might be 1 day to 2 weeks depending on what we write. I will avoid the 2 weeks though for well that would be way to long)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:48 pm
Shrukan sighed "thats a lot of time on such a small ship, especially since their are dozens of us here" he shook his head at the thought "what do we have as far as provisions? I somehow doubt you planned ahead to provided for a whole barracks full of Spartans"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:24 pm
"No not really but I think about 20 years worth of provisions for myself would work just fine."Sen who had just made it to the bridge scratches his head. "Why so much food?" Jack just shrugs unsure himself exactly why.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games