Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8-Bit Mosh Pit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:46 pm
REPOST - w/ some minor changes

Soquili Name:
Mawuli

Image of Soquili:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests:

Mawuli is generally a laid back type of guy; he rather watch the world pass him by then take part in the hectic activities the world provides. He is calm under even the chaotic circumstances and shows no fear; standing his ground and using a sharp tongue to settle unwanted conversations. Thus, he can come off as a bit sarcastic though he means well.

Mawuli was born into a line of flutters. Aside from inheriting his father's good looks, there is one thing that his brother has and he doesn't; wings. Mawuli has a large fascination with wings and a hidden jealousy towards his brother. He loves any soquili with wings, this including flutters, angeni, winged soquili, and yes even kalonas. He has always fantasized how it feels to fly, feeling the wind blowing in through his mane and tail as he soared in the sky. Indeed in such aspect, he holds great respect and admiration to those who possess such features to them.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?

IC: Pretty much anyone and anything. It could be a mare that shares the same personality as himself or perhaps someone of the complete opposite. I would like to perhaps have some rp with the mare; seeing how I haven't yet to rp with Mawuli so I would like to work on him but of course, with life and all, rp may or may not be the answer right now. If Rp is out of the question, Background plotting is another &, in that case, better alternative and is loved.

OOC: 1) For starters, the mare in question should preferably be a winged soquili. Flutter. Winged. Angeni. Even Kalonas. Half Blood Wings. Whatever! If asking for a winged mare is too much to ask for, I will consider a regular mare. 2) Hair edits and tails edits are awesome though they aren't necessarily required; unedited soq are as pretty as edited ones :]. 3) Now color wise, I was thinking along the lines of lighter colors- pastel colors perhaps- or shades purples, pinks, or blues; perhaps maybe even a mare with black in her but not too much. If not those colors, then someone who is pleasing to the eyes and would look good with him.

Breeding slots left:
3/3

Fling or Lifemate?:
Lifemate preferably, however, we can have a fling & see where that goes.

How do you want others to contact you?:
PM would be nice, thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:14 am
Soquili Name: Arianrhod.
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Ari is extremely clever and very mischievous. She enjoys pulling pranks and jokes on others, but she also loves being the one who knows everything about everyone. She's very sneaky and very secretive, and she takes a demented pleasure in finding out everyone's secrets. Ari can be a little brash and a tad obnoxious and arrogant, but despite all of this, she has a good heart.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?

IC: A lifemate, preferably, one who has already had one breeding slot taken, since Ari only has two left. Ari recently had her first two kids, and is still a little shaky as to how to deal with them, since she acts like a kid herself half of the time. She needs a mate who is sensible, loving, and fun - a best friend turned romance, really. A calm and collected male to sort of "ground" her.

OOC: I would REALLY like it if the male had wings. Ari's mother and her daughter both have wings. It's not required, obviously, but a bonus. Also colors that match well and don't clash. Any breed is acceptable.

Breeding slots left: 2/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Preferably lifemate, but will consider flings.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:17 pm
REPOST

Soquili Name: Bou
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is a rather curious stallion and enjoys learning new things. When he was little he even wanted to meet a Kalona or a Skinwalker! He can sometimes not have the right words to say to a mare. Though he is a very caring stallion and would enjoy this new next adventure of life.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A mare that is willing to deal with his curious side and would love to go on an adventure with him. [OC- Wings would be loved but not required. Any breed is accepted to apply]
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: either
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

Note: Only for CC for now but once one of my two win a slot then they'll be bumped up for trying in breeding raffles. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:23 pm
Soquili Name:Iyriddelmirev
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's rather dark and twisted, and sees all others to be lower then herself. Her violent nature controlling her ways, and always looking for a male to boss around.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A pure bred kalona male, I don't want anything but pure kalona in her lines. So say if your male bred with reg/ect. Best not even offer him at her.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: Just PM me.  

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas