Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:22 pm
Sari looked down and saw Yuki. A memory flashed through her mind and she staggered backwards. She held onto her forehead and clutched the wall for support. "Wha- What's this?"

This memory had nothing to do what was going on with what was happening now, but it was the day she got her virus. She saw her dad next to her.
"Sari, this is going to hurt, I won't say how much, or for how long because I don't know. I'm going to leave you in the care of these scientists because they know what they're doing, but your mother and I didn't. So you and your friend Raz are going to stay with the scientists until you're old enough. Okay?"
But even before she could give him an answer, he left the room and she was strapped down for testing.

Sari blinked and the flashback was over. Her memories had come back to her, but why? She had gotten her memories back, but how? She looked down at her hands and all around her. "I.....I did this?" she fell onto her knees and stared out blankly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:29 pm
Raz hesitated or not to go see if the man died or not and decided to go back to the mansion. Many people got hurt and there were many lifeless bodies sprawled out. Then he started to call for Sari through thoughts, but he didn't need to, he followed the hall where the charcoal on the walls were the thickest. There, sat Sari, looking as though she were terrified of something. "Well that's a first" he thought surprised at first, then rushed to help her.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:29 pm
Senku left to a nearby forest and sat there for a long while until a small group of people began to walk his way." Hey there kid why dont you tell us where you live and we wont hurt you ok." One smug bandit said as he pushed Senku up against a tree. Senkus arm began to tremble and he felt his mind slowly melt away but tried to keep control."Maybe we should show him we mean buisness." A bandit said while pushing Senku onto the floor and kicking him over and over senselessly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:31 pm
Yuki used the all for support as she stood up. She limped over to Raz and Sari. "Is *cough* she alright?" Yuki asked. Blood dripped from her arm, side, head, and mouth.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:45 pm
While they were still kicking Senku slowly lossed his mind" Stop with that noise. Its irratating me" He said hearing a thumping sound coming from there chest and the blood flowing throught there veins. A bandit laughed and looked at Senku like he was stupid."Its quiet here ya dumb idiot " He said punching Senku in the face  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

June focused on the light echoes of her heels on the solid ground of the hallway she walked through. the hallways was just as dimly lit as nearly the rest of the house, and it didn't bother her. She'd gotten used to this form of light, also making any light coming in from a window painful. As she continued to walk, she began humming a tune to which she picked up her pace and twirled a little, her movements fluid and graceful.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:20 pm
Nago had gotten his father in the care of medical robots of his creation as well as the surviving scientists, he tries to find First Aid for the others and himself as some were needed in extensive care or simply minor injuries to be tended with, and ran into June once more as he had drained most of his stored energy during the battle and remains in average conditions. "Hey there, are you new cause I never seen you here before........."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:23 pm
((night everybody!))  

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

June stopped twirling, standing with one foot in front of the other
"....I've been here for a little over a month, I believe. At least, that's as far back as I can remember..." She tapped her chin, thinking for a moment. Her voice remained light and shy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:38 pm
Senku screamed as he snapped and pounced on a guy and began to tear at his chest being careful not to hit his heart so he would feel someone diging into his body and to his back. Senku soo hopped onto another and slit his throat so that his blood would skirt out everywhere while he struggled to get Senku off. Senku continued now with a look of insanity on his face as he smiled like a mad man and began to cut his way through the Bandits neck. He soon hopped in a tree and picked them off one by one giving one worse a death than the other  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:12 pm
"Raz?" Sari looked at Raz as he held her face in his hands. "Why, am I covered in blood? What happened?"
"Sari, do you know who I am?"
"Of course but-"
"Then where did we used to hang out when we were 5?"
"Under the old willow tree by the river in New Port but-"
Raz stared at her "You have your memory back. But if you have that back then that means...you have your sanity back too. Sari!"
"What?"she said startled.
"What do you think of all this?" he took one of the guts that was spilling from one of the troopers nearby and held it in front of her face. She looked as though she were going to hurl.
"You really are back" he whispered and held her tightly.
"Raz, answer me. What happened? Why am I here?" her voice muffled from his shirt.
"Long story, I'll tell you later" he set Sari against the wall.
"I'll get help for the both of you" he said to Yuki "Watch her, could you? I know she'll probably try and run off."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:19 pm
((lol you know what the funny thing is. Sari just hopped of the train of insanity and senku just hopped on XD ))

Senku hung one guy from his eyelids on a branch and scrached off another guys face. Ravens and crows soon began to pile up trying to get a good meal.  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:46 pm
((lol I know, I was thinking the same thing. When I read the part about the dude hanging from the branch by his eyelids, I was like: "Oh snap!"))

Raz teleported to the scientist's labs to see if they have anything that could help them. But then he was pushed against the wall.
"This is the person that killed all those other scouts! He fits the description!"
"Stop! No! I need help!"
But they wouldn't listen to him. They pressed a needle to his arm and knocked him out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:54 pm
(( XD yeah im kind of a naturally sick person sweatdrop ))

Senku killed all the bandits until only the leader was left. Senku had a twisted grin on his face and he took out a knife" Now lets see i could go for the wrist and make you bleed out there. Go for the eyes and cause brain damage. slit your throat and make it rain blood. Cut off your pride. Cut you body open and start to pick out you organs (Damn i scared myself with that comment). So many to chose from why dont you make the choice" He said giggling childishly then forgetting about it and going for the neck so he would be showered in his blood. He soon began to giggle at the work he did. The ground was red and there was body parts everywhere.  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:14 pm
Nago could feel the difference between their souls as his inner thoughts and desires were to fight and destroy everything related to the opposition as he began to suffer from the side effects of the WAR Virus, and could feel the energy rush throughout his body. He didn't know why or how he was in critical state, however he knew that his condition was a danger to everyone around him, and ends up firing energy blasts from his palms where one of them unravels a secret lab under the floors of the mansion as he decides to take a look below.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games