Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Akatsuki Hideout[open and accepting anyone~!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:17 pm
"I was sad at first about what I've done, but after that no one ever forgot me." she laughed evily.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:18 pm
"heh"  

_ighost_recon_

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:21 pm
"I moved from village to village for maybe a year. If people never noticed me it was bye bye village and did it the same thing. When I was little I was a killer. Almost got caught but I escaped." she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:22 pm
" i was only in my village for a week" then givin up."  

_ighost_recon_

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:23 pm
"I'm still wanted." she can't see so she puts her hand in her pocket trying to find the wanted poster of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:25 pm
"wow"  

_ighost_recon_

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:26 pm
continues "well after that yofun realy didnt have the heart so he was engulfed in sadnees" yofun is siting against a tree crying and hateing himself "i couldnt help but feel bad so i made a deal" another yofun apears infrount of him smileing ecept he hade red eyes "hi yofun" yofun 1 looked up "who are you" "im you" "if your me then why arent you sad and hateing yourself" "because i can handle my emotions" "i wish i could" "well what if i took your emotions for you" "realy" "yah all you have to do is let me be apart of you" yofun1 nods and yofun 2 holds out his hand and 1 grabs it and 2 goes into his body and 1 then has an emotionless face and starts to walk away. the images stop and your relesed from the genjutsu "so there you have it that is why im here to make sure his emotions dont return"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:28 pm
"Well I guess what Yofun told me earlier was actually true." She looks down in her pocket to try and find her wanted poster. Were the hell is it!  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

_ighost_recon_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:29 pm
"poor guy." she whispered  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:31 pm
Saya took out a piece of paper that was perfectly wrapped and handed it to Chaos. "Don't mess it up. It's all I have to remember of my village." she just looked ahead of her.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:32 pm
"well whatever he told you i dont care im just in it so i can control his body" he said lieing and starts to walk away  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:33 pm
"ok" looks at it. "how long have you had this?" she asked.  

_ighost_recon_

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:36 pm
"Before I burned down my last village." she answered Chaos. That's not what he told me." she said looking at him.she started following him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:38 pm
"well what does he know hes still just a child on the inside" keeps walking  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

_ighost_recon_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:39 pm
follows  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games