Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:35 pm
"My mind is in sync with my soul..............This.......is my Mind Block.......!"

The cogs and gear pieces connect together as they shielded him from the laser fire as they were infused with psychic energy, Nago turns to Melissa as he opens his eyes to reveal his navy colored eyes to her as he performs another attack, and remains calm with his movements as he only used excessive force at the last moment.

"Psycho shot!"

Nago launches multiple palm strikes and threw many punches toward Melissa as each one sends a concentrated force of psychokinesis at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:55 pm
lusa started crying "why are you hurting eachother!?"she knealed on the floor "why, I ask you WHY!?" kiriyuu put her hand on lusa's shoulder in comfort "I don't know..."  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:51 pm
Bubble stared as they sparred.

Windy was silent as she watched Melissa and Nago fight.

((Is Windy with you guys??))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 pm
Dimitri did not like that fact he was being ignored by Kiriyuu he became angered when all of the sudden she disappeared "Huh?" he looked into the mirror and saw the elements and some other people "I guess I'll watch them until it comes the time to catch them haha!"  

dawgybites

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:15 pm
(( Reiko : Yup ^.-
Kiriyuu : It's like a training... They are practicing...))

Melissa dodged it up but got a scratch on her shoulder..She ignore it and continues fighting... "Multiple Moonlight..." A Some sort of moon appeared and started attacking Nago...

Flara ran to Kiriyuu and Lusa taking them both and putting them to watch the practice... "Don't bother them! It's a spar...Training!" Flara whispered to them.

Diamond saw Windy and smiled... She catch her and put her with them to watch the spar... "Don't worry..They will be okay" Diamond said to Windy and winked...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:01 am
Quickly charging energy within his right palm, Nago slams a palm strike into the attacking moon as it shatters into dust passing him, and he then launches an invisible force at Melissa as the pathway lights in flames as they grew closer to her.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:55 am
kiriyuu listened to the spar "sounds like something to try, hit me with your best shot lusa!" she stood and faced in lusa's direction "I dont think thats a good Idea... I mean you cant see me so it would be unfair..." lusa shuffled around on her feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:04 pm
Bubble looked over at Diamond and the other one called Windy. It was calm around Windy.

Windy glanced over at Bubble."Why hello there."Windy said as she waved. She then turned to the spar.  

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:11 pm
"Oh! Windy, This is Bubble". Diamond introduced both as she smiled... "She is the Wind Element..." Diamond said one more time and look at Bubble... "Oh and Bubble, Is Water Element...", Diamond forgot to introduce herself to Windy... "Oh and me... My name is Diamond...My element is Crystals/Diamonds...", Diamond look at Diana and said "And that is Diana...She is heart Element", Diamond turn to Flara and said... "And there is Flara...She is Fire Element...And Melissa that is sparing right now...She is Moon Guardian..." Diamond finished introducing with a smile...
Flara turn around and saw a calm woman...And Beautiful too. I wish i could be that calm... Flara thought and sighed...
Diana look at Windy and a Big Smile appear on her face... "SO you are Windy! You look Calm and Beautiful!" Diana said running to Windy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:03 am
kiriyuu laughed "oh come on lusa I'm not helpless! hit me with your best shot!" lusa stood a while before forming a pinkie purple sphere in her hand and threw it at kiriyuu it sent little white stars along behind it as it soared hitting its target sending kiriyuu flying she stood up coughing "okay how about your second best shot!" she joked.  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:22 am
Revi and Pheobe awoke in their Grandmas villa, and saw Revi's mobile flashing like a fire engine. "LUSA!!!" Revi yelled as she listened to the message and called Lusa back.
"LUSA!! Where are you?! You said you were coming!! Please come!! Pheobe's getting really boring!!"

Pheobe pushed Revi playfully as they began walking to the hole in the beach, to bask in hell's... hellyness. But as they stepped onto the beach there were film crews everywhere, and people were trying to get into hell.

"Drat!! We need to get them out of hell, or Hades might give his beasts a snack."

"Why don't we go into hell and close up the hole once we're inside?"

"Perfect..." Revi grabbed Pheobe's hand and they ran through the camera crews and jumped into the fiery depths of hell. Revi closed the portal quickly and settled down to rest.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:33 am
lusa woke up she was in the mansion the place were the hellgate was "we really did come here was everything before just a dream?" her phone started vibrating it got sucked up "what the?" she began sliding she was exposed to the hellgate "drat I'm to close!" kiriyuu culd be seen faintly walking into it "KIRIYUU!" she called her kiriyuu didn't respond but her "pet" grabbed lusa and dragged her through it "stop it youre going to kill me NO!" she was pulled through this wasn't what she expected everything glimmered in a red light kiriyuu being dragged by the coller of her shirt screaming something "HELLGATE! the gateway to the world of death HELLGATE! the area where the malice thrives HELLGATE! HELLGATE! HELLGATE ".her eyes glazed over a brilliant white, lusa felt the "hellyness" sucking at her spirit Kiriyuu screamed again "HELLGATE! if you play with malice you are going to get burned HELLGATE!"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:52 am
Ray dragged his "princess" along the floor even though she was paralized she wouldn't stop screaming, he was dragging her because she was way to heavy for him to carry in that romantic way "you are adorable what would someone so sweet as you be doing down in hell" kiriyuu looked grimly at him "dont make me answer that, dont call me princess again or I'll knock your block off!"

((IM PLAYING RAY CUS QUEEN OF AWSUMNESS WENT ON HOLS AND THERE IS NO INTERNET THERE SO SHE ASKED ME TO! okay my point made))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 am
ray sighed slowing down "alright how can I make you love me?" kiriyuu pondered on that question she still didn't know much about herself so she didn't know if he was her type he was dressed in a long black cloak and his hair was white and his fringe hung over his eyes (normal kiri would fall head over heels for this guy if he wasnt so annoying) "letting go of me would be a start..." she said after a while, Ray flicked his wrist and kiriyuu felt all her bones become moveable again she relaxed "thankyou..."  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:23 am
Revi looked around as Pheobe slept and saw Kiriyuu being pulled away by some dude. She ran to her sister and hit the dude VERY hard over the head to knock him out. She ran back to Pheobe to wake her up and heal Kiri.
Pheobe ran towards Kiri and healed her quickly, removing the paralysis. Revi grabbed Pheobe's and Kiri's hands and ran to the Palace of immortal sin, to speak with Hades. He was the only one who could give Kiriyuu he memories back.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games