Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:11 am
Xexx is found in the control room looking at the readings, as General Negat comes in. "Commander, I was wondering, will we be able to hit a worm hole into the city from here?" General Negat walks up, looking at the readings, "I believe not...at least not the original...I do not beleive the ship will fit from this side either....I may have an Idea...that little ability where you rip a hole in space and we teleport somewhere else...Can you project one out there, big enough to fit the ship?" Xexx looks puzzled, having never tried one without himself being in contact with the ripped space, and A voice inside his head speaks, "I ay hate you, but i'll be damned if my own abilities are questioned by the one using them, just try it." "Well, I can try." Xexx responds, closing his eyes and picturing the earth as it is in his path, the earth seeming to vanish the ship approaches and breaks into the warp, losing only a wing, Xexx drops to one knee, a bit exhuasted by it. General Negat goes to check on him, but is told to slow down the ship before it crashes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:32 pm
Hatira, had kept her balance as she went into the control room. She saw Xexx down and knelt down beside him while the others were working on slowing down the ship and glanced around a bit, every once and a while catching him and keeping him on balance.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:34 pm
"Thank You, Hatira." Xexx says as the ship stops barely hitting a large sheet of glass from a building, then starts backing up slowly. "Lord Xexx, We are going to need to build a location to be able to store this massive machine." "I know General Negat, we can anchor it for now until we build a place...Damn Island based city...damn ALex for clearing the excess land."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:40 pm
Hatira nodded and laughed, "He finally cleared out all that free land?"  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:06 pm
Xexx luaghs at the way that came out, "You know what I mean, the edges of the city extended out for at least ten miles and now it is barely 2 feet."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:32 pm
Hatira laughed, "Well, isn't that just convienient for us, ne?"  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:14 pm
General Negat manuevers the ship around trying to find a place to anchor it while stating, "Actually, in the Lord's Absence, plans were made to expand the city out." Xexx catches his balance and notice a patch of ground a little larger than the rest,"pull up beside that, i'll make it grip the ship and hold it." General Negat lowers the ship down and Xexx goes to a windowso he can see the ground from the side well enough. The ship shakes a little bit then stops dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:19 pm
Hatira got up once the ship was balanced and to a dead stop and they all got ready to start walking back to the mansion.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:24 pm
Xexx rips a hole in the air big enough for them to WALK through ,"Who is taing the short way?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:43 pm
Hatira was going to take the short way and she went into the rip in the air, as well as pretty much everyone on the aircraft.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:21 pm
The group steps out into the patio above the garden, as K-Ba and Krista walk aroud the corner from the vegetable garden. Krista looks up from her conversaton with K-Ba and sees everyone and calling out to them to get their attention,  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:16 am
Hatira sighed in relief, she only wanted to be back home in a comfortable environment and around the whole lot of people she felt comfortable around.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:47 pm
Xexx proceeds over to Krista taking the basket from her and she takes off running towards HAtira, tackling her with a huge hug. "We've missed you all so much." Xexx and K-Ba luagh as they walk up, Krista still laying on top of Krista, K-Ba luaghs and jokingly says, "Well thats an interesting sight. I guess I'll just have to wait my turn." Krista giggles and smiles at Hatira.

(Don't worry, i'm not playing a twist in the story, just playing around)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:51 am
(I know n.n)

Hatira laughed and hugged her back, "I can see that, we've missed you guys too." Once Krista got off of her, Hatira got up and hugged K-Ba.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:59 am
K-Ba nuzzles to her, unable to take her in his arms due to the basket of fruits, then proceeds to invite everyone into the house, "Krista and I were thinking about making fruit salad, with all these luscious fruits, if anyone wants to join us to fixing it, or join us in eating it." Xexx declines, thne introduces Flud and Shyne, explaining he has to explain to the demon council and the military court what is to be done with them, then exits down the hallway, General Negat at heel, the children left with permission to explore the mansion, but to not destroy anything, hurt anyone or leave the mantsion unattended. Krista gets the children's attention, and asks if they want to help with the fruit salad, "The more you help the more you'll get when we all sit down to eat." Shyne agrees, but Flud says he is going to lok around. "Stay out of trouble, and dont give ther servants a hard time." K-Ba looks at Hatira, "And you, dear?" luaghing a little when she looks back blankly, "Are you going to help? if not, you're welcome to just sit in the kitchen and keep us company, The more the marrier."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff