Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:39 pm
"Will she be okay?" Jordan asked, unmoving. "Alex...could find her."

((lol, go for it))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:42 pm
"Oh? Plants? Flowery." Michishige looked back and forth between Avery, Jordan, and the girl in the tree. "So if we ain't takin her with us, what're we gonna do? We don't want that p***k Alex to find her..." He looked around, making sure no one was near.  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:53 pm
Avery bit her lip. Something she did often and when she was feeling pressed. "We could ...I dunno. Get a teacher?" Avery was clearly not on her game. Then again, how often does one get faced with an odd girl sleeping in a tree?  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:59 pm
"Weeeeeell.... she told me she didn't want to be found, actually." Michishige looked around again. He took his hands off the girls' shoulders and sat at the base of the tree. "Since she doesn't want to be found, can't we like... well... I dunno..." Michishige trailed off in thought.  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:08 pm
((I'm going to sleep nao. Byz~))

Jordan thought for a moment. "I get the feeling..." she said, "That she's used to this. I think...she can handle herself."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:14 pm
(( NUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I'm all by mah lonesome...))
"Well...." Michishige said, "I don't know, I'm leavin the decision up to you girls. Besides, I think y'all would make a better decision than I would." He stretched broadly and put his hands behind his head, resting back on the tree trunk.  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:25 pm
((I'm still here. Should Spencer come over?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:28 pm
'Gee thanks' Avery thought. "Then..I suggest, we leave her be for now and come back tomorrow. AS clearly none of us has any other ideas."
Avery shifted her bag and took a ponderous look up into the tree again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Alice was getting sleepy. Zaias had been sent back to the library to pick up his things and had been given the overflow room in the co-ed dorm. Alice apparently was going to sleep at Ms. Powers teachers apartments tonight until something more concrete was arranged.

(Also prolly getting off, I have a two hour train ride and a lot of walking to do tomorrow. If you don't hear from me for a while you know what's gone on.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:37 pm
"Mmmk, sounds good to me." Michishige said as he stood up, brushing off his pants. "C'mon, let's go back to our dorms before some prefect comes and 'punishes' us." He looked around, making sure they weren't being watched.

((Does Spencer has a roommate?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:43 pm
((not sure. I think I was going to have him in a single dorm...since he can afford it *durr hurr hurr*, but he could be close to Shige. Shige is in Wolfe Hall, right?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:43 pm
Avery nodded and turned to walk out of the woods. She made sure to make a note of which tree it was the girl slept in, before heading for her dorm. Luckily she still had a few hours before lights out to finish studying in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:44 pm
((Yep 3nodding Shige is in Wolfe Hall. Perhaps they could share a dorm?))

Michishige walked out of the woods and waved goodbye to Jordan and Avery. He walked back to Wolfe Hall, and fell face first into his bed. "What a first day." he said to himself.

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:54 pm
((I'm pretty sure Spencer would have a full dorm to himself. It's the only way his parents would let him live away from home. How about it's right across the hall?))

Spencer went back to Wolfe Hall and opened up the door to his dorm. He was in a single room, as the thought of having to share a room almost made his parents faint. He agreed to have a room on his own in order to live right on campus. He then poked his head outside and noticed Shige's room was open. He stuck his head in just out of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:58 pm
Avery trotted up the steps and waved her card to unlock her door. Dropping her bag she stretched and reached over to touch her toes. 'sheesh' she thought, as she went to her dresser to grab a set of pajamas. She headed for her bathroom to shower away her day, with a mental plan to study her math afterwards.

(alright guys bedtime for me. 1 am is pushing it ^.^;; especially as I has a TRAIN in the am eek whee xp gonk sweatdrop wish me luck. 3nodding - I might miss you guys [everyone] o.0 ..odd eh?)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:01 pm
((Yea, that sounds better. I'll find someone to get in wiff Shige.))

Michishige stood up and turned around, much to his surprise he saw Spencer's head in the doorway. "AH!" he shouted. "Don't scare me like that..." He smiled and scratched his head. "Hey! You wanna come in?" Michishige asked him.

((1 am?! That's the same time as meh! funny. You, me, and Wolfy all live in the same time zone. XD))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games