Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 pm
"Don't touch him!" Ami yelled and turned into her battle goddess form. "Ha! See? She will protect me now that im the one she loves." he pulls out his sword and puts it on the girls neck. "Before you die, i'll tell you a secret, the only way to break the spell, is the one she loves the most, to kiss her. Ha! She would never have really let anyone come close to her, so the spell breaking is impossible." Kazuka sneered again.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image
"duh." she said, twisting out of his grasp as Eragon held his sword closer to his throat. "do you think i'm that dumb to not know hwo to break a spell like that?" she mocked, looking at Ami. it had come down to this and she knew what will happen next, but still she had to make sure.. "Ami, i don't want to fight you but if i have to i will" she said in a soft voice, looking at Eragon warily, if this is what it will come to, then she had to act fast and pin Ami before kasuka attacks Eragon. 'the daggers!' Arianna yelled. 'the ones with magic, pin her with them! they'll stop her in her tracks!' Serrinia took them out and charged at her, trying to tip her off balance.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:03 pm
kazumi broke the sword with her sharp claws.she looked at eragon telling him that maybe he should try....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm
"What the?! Ugh!" she banged her head on the wall, and couldn't move. "Get these off me!" she screamed.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:11 pm
kazumi went to help the boys fight the soldiers.(its u r turn)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image
"i'm sorry Ami, but i can't do that.." she said quietly.. now she had to get Erago- Damnit! she had to hurry! "Eragon! hurry she's pinned now this is your chance!" she screamed at him, only seconds till what would happen to seal her fate, twenty....nineteen.. hurry Eragon please.. she begged silently.

He nodded and started to get up, walking to Serrinia he saw her desperation and hoped he could ge there fast.

ten.. nine... she kept count, Eragon hurry!  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:16 pm
"Wait, do what?! Hey! What are you doing?" she screamed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:19 pm
"HURRY!!"kazumi yelled to eragon  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image
three... two... her eyes closed and she took a deap breath, maybe he won't try and hurt Eragon... maybe the vision was faulty just to scare her...

Eragon started running to where Ami was, he knew something was up with Serrinia's desperation getting worse but..what?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:25 pm
Kazuka lunged forth toward Eragon.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:27 pm
kazumi ran fast and pinned kazuka down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

Eragon turned around and gaped as Kazuka tried to attack and gaped as kazumi pinned him he had to hurry! he ran up to Serrinia and looked at Ami, walking to slowly. "i know you don't remember me but," he got closer to her. "i love you and i won't let him manipulate you any longer.." he started to lean in to kiss her.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:36 pm
Kazuka threw the girl off and threw a small dagger at Eragon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image

Serrinia's eyes widened. "ERAGON WATCH OUT!"

Eragon heard the sound of something cutting through flesh but he didn't feel pain slowly he turned around and saw Serrinia staring at him with a weak smile.

"you're time to shine Eragon.. time to break the spell.." she whspered weakly, her breaths coming out short.

Dante turned from his fighting as he heard serrinia scream and his eyes widened "SERRINIA!" he yelled, running over to her and holding her in his arms.

Serrinia smiled and slowly got up. "not...until.. i finish this.." she said weakly, walking to Kazuka and smirking to him. "not..doen yet.." she drove her sword through his heart before colapsing in a heap on the ground  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:42 pm
"What the hell...." Ami said slowly  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games