Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Gemini Witchcraft

9,425 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:15 am
name is greg  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:00 am
Hi, I'm Cody. or Guns, Whichever you prefer, And i've been on gaia for close to 3 years now. And like Zack. I enjoy donating.  

Guns of Liberty452

O.G. Friend

7,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

donisaghost

6,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:10 am
My name is Diana but my friends call me Dai
I am fifteen but will be sixteen in a few days
I love anything to do with japan,anime and gothic fashion
I like to play Sonic the hedgehog and Legend of Zelda games
I hope to be a fashion designer someday
My favorite colors are blue,black and white.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:16 am
Hello Gaians of this Guild, biggrin I am Zakura Doll and I love to be a part of this guild of awesomeness! In the real world, I am polite and neutral. I absolutely love ANIME and MANGA! xd I love weapons, pigs, astronomy, and music! If you need support then I'll be there 3nodding

Vampire Prosecutor

Timid Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

iRyukami

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:27 pm
User Image
"Thank you, Miharu. For not asking anything about me, yet staying by my side. For looking at me even when there was no reason to. For never letting go of my hand."

Hey, you can call me Ryu. I've been on gaia since November 10, 2006, my account was Hitsugaya_Toushiro_X, but then I moved to this account. I'm Canadian, and if anybody else here is Canadian, send me a comment and/or PM.

"Your okonomiyaki...They were warm, and made me happy...Yeah. Make them..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:23 pm
Umm.... Kagetsukiko here. Just call me Kage or Kagetsu or whatever you want for short. I admit to being a mild Narutard (likes Naruto but is not exactly an expert on it) and a slight Otaku (same thing as before). Most of my guilds are rp guilds. And... erm... that's about it sweatdrop ? Oh, I also tend to abuse emoticons when I'm hyper so....
biggrin xd stressed wink cool evil idea 4laugh cheese_whine dramallama rofl arrow twisted lol sad sweatdrop 3nodding smile redface blaugh heart surprised mad rolleyes neutral pirate wahmbulance emo talk2hand mrgreen exclaim razz eek xp gonk crying stare scream whee confused cry question ninja burning_eyes
You have been warned mrgreen .

PS- Don't worry. I won't really stick all of the emoticons into one post like what I did right now for no reason. At least, not when I'm in my right mind. Can't really guarantee that when I'm either very sleepy or very hyper sweatdrop .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Aquaniia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 pm
Hello, i'm Aquaniia. I love pigs, Law & Order:SVU lame i know... and pickles!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:59 pm
Kay, im Lueroi call me Lue Lui luey or What Ever Goes with uey c: I love Twiligh Alice is Awesome. i Love Finnal Fantasy And Resident Evil And i Are Questing D Ankelts im a Nice Person So Talk to meeh <3

Lueroi

Man-Hungry Smoker

lillypad5151

1,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:34 pm
My name is Helen, I love to, sing, read, bake/cook, write, and be with the people that matter most to me, people say I'm a really great person to be with and it's so true lol. uh I'm a normal kid I love sweets and I get hyper like a lot lol. And if you want to know anything else just ask biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:44 pm
Hi, I'm Havoka.
I'm a Finnish furry who loves Mewtwo.
I'm 18 years old and college-bound! biggrin
I love heavy metal. Especially bands like Nightwish and Therion, Sirenia, Tristania, etc...
I'm an intraweb nerd ^_^  

Havoka the Anthro-Finn

CheeseMango

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 pm
Well the name is Emily, ummm, I'm not good at talking about myself. I like to watch anime and read manga. I like to read novels. I play lots of sport including, soccer, softball, volleyball, I used to be in swimteam, and I used to play basketball. Ummm, I'm 13 and live in the U.S. When I'm older I either want to be a Fashion Designer, or a Graphic Designer. Wellllll thats all I can think of! So yeah. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 pm
hii my name is ritza
i am 14
i love dogs
i love justin bieber
i love skool becuzz of my bf
i like hanging with friends
and i love talking on the phone
i like blue and purple  

Ms_Degrassi

DumbassSlav

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:01 pm
hello my name is cookies of fate but you can call me Mr.Cookie
i like of course cookies sugar or chocolatechip of course chocolate chip
my favourite animal is koalas im from bosnia but now im in america thats meh thanks and good bye  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:08 am
i'm bubbles! :]
i'm one hundred and six! ninja
i like gaia and other random snappers! >D
and yea , idk what to put . . .
this is probably better than my About Me on my profile.
o uo;; so yeah! xD  

x BubbIe Tea

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:15 am
Whats up, everybody! My names ElementPro, real names Kyle.

I enjoy getting on Gaia quite often, hooking it up on PS3, watchin movies, LARPing (but not as nerdy as THUNDERBOLT!), Drinking Arizona Sweet Tea... and trying to get some monies on here to get my Dream Avi! ONLY 1M TO GO!!

Oh, and yeah, my birthday is JULY 21st, so birthday presents would rock. 19 baby.  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games