Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:18 pm
*after looking at the tattoo in the mirror for a little while, he walks back out onto the pool deck. He frowns when he sees Amy talking to the man from earlier with her hand on his arm. He walks up to them, standing a few feet away so that the man can see him clearly, but he's behind Amy*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:22 pm
The man saw Karrie when he came up, but Amy was still inspecting his arm. So, he simply smirked at Karrie as he spoke to Amy.

"Small one it is. Then maybe I'll get a bigger one on my chest after awhile, if you wouldn't mind."

Amy dropped her hand and shrugged again. "We can worry about that when the time comes. We'll focus on the arm tattoo first."

The man smirked once more at Karrie and then looked down at Amy when she dropped her hand. "Sounds like a plan. Thank you very much, Amy."

He winked at her, which Amy was somewhat surprised by.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:25 pm
*glares at the man, then walks past them to pick up his shirt*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:29 pm
Amy turned her head as she saw Karrie walk past her and go pick up his shirt. She hadn't even known he had come back. He hadn't said anything. Did he not like the tattoo?

She smiled politely at the man, Terry if she remembered correctly, and then nodded in goodbye. Then, she went over to stand by Karrie.

"I'm... sorry if you don't like the tattoo Karrie. It washes off really easily if you do it right away."

Terry continued to smirk and then walked away. Score.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:36 pm
No, I like the tattoo. That's not the problem. *sighs, not turning to look at her* I'm not sure how to say this... *pauses for a moment* I overheard that guy and another talking earlier. He... was talking about being with you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:41 pm
Amy looked confused, both at what Karrie said and why he wasn't looking at her.

"What do you mean, Karrie?"

She crossed her arms loosely over her chest.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 pm
*turns to look at her* He said that he has trouble working when you wear things like what you have on, and that he would want to be with you, but not for long. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:49 pm
Amy's eyes widened and she looked down at her outfit. She moved her arms down to cover her bare midsection and then looked out over the pool.

She sighed and then spoke softly. "Well, that sucks... But it's not like I haven't heard that stuff before, minus the part about the wardrobe. It makes me reconsider giving him a tattoo, though."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:57 pm
*steps closer to her* I like what you're wearing... and I think that you can do a lot better than someone who wants to just have some fun for a few weeks.

*takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly, looking over her shoulder for a moment before looking into her eyes* I... I would like to be with you. With only you. *reaches for her with one hand and puts it on her arm*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:04 am
Amy let out a rush of air when Karrie said he wanted to be with her. She hadn't expected that at all, at least not right now. It just came out of nowhere... but she was so happy! He actually said he wanted to be with her and only her, and he said it first! Just completely out of the blue, not caught up in the moment or anything.

Some tears formed in her eyes, but they didn't fall. She slowly started to smile. It widened slowly and then she began to nod. She tried to speak, but her voice broke slightly at first. She cleared her throat and tried again.

"Re... Really, you do? Karrie, I've been wanting to hear you say that for awhile. I know that wasn't easy for you. It means so much to me Karrie."

She laughed softly and looked down at the ground. "And I'm glad you like my outfit."

She looked back up at him and moved closer to him. "I want to be with you, too, Karrie. Only you. I've wanted that for awhile now."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:13 am
Yes, I do. *puts his arms around her*

I'm really glad to hear you say that. *leans down and kisses her*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:15 am
She smiles into the kiss and wraps her arms around his neck. After a few moments, though, she pulled back just enough to be able to speak softly. Her lips still brushed against Karrie's.

"So, this means that I can kiss you whenever I want?"

She smirked against his lips.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:20 am
*smiles softly* Yes. Well, within reason. *smirks* So... what do you say we go home?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 am
Amy giggled. "Aww. What, you don't want to make out in front of people, Karrie? I don't understand why you wouldn't."

When he suggested they go home, she smiled brightly and used her arms around his shoulders to boost herself up until Karrie's arms came up and cradled her in the bridal style, though she wasn't thinking of the name of the style at all. She just thought it would be fun, and she was really happy right now.

"Lead the way, boyfriend. Home sounds very good right now."

She leaned forward and kissed his cheek slowly. She loved being able to call him her boyfriend now. She absolutely loved it.

Then, she rested her head on one of his shoulders as he carried her out.

Neither were aware of a heated, angry gaze following them out of the water park. Terry had watched the scene unfold in front of him. He hadn't heard anything, but the body language was more than telling of what was going on. Dammit... But how serious were they? Surely he wasn't out of the running, yet.

He started to go back to putting towels on the chairs again, but he was still glaring at the entrance, long after Karrie and Amy had gone through it.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:16 am
-dame leads the way into Aqua Springs, chatting lightly the whole way, Draa slightly behind her. When they get to the lounge chairs dame unties her wrap and tosses it on the chair. Then she turns and slips out of her shoes-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games