Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:49 pm

"That was the woman who lost her little girl..." Akila spoke quietly, business like, "And I think I know how and why Clorogne would help her."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:57 pm

User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Ah." Aleera said with a nod. "You mean to bring it up to him then? I'd be careful doing something like that. Things are not always as they appear right now." She added in a lowered voice, touching Akila's collar as a remind. Whatever they might show the public, Clorogne still thought of her as a slave. "Perhaps it might be best if he hears it from someone else."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:59 pm

"Like you!?" Akila turned to Aleera happily, "It would be in his cause...the people would love him...and it's something...the other king...wouldn't do." She was careful with her words.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:03 pm

User Image

Aleera smiled slightly. "Yes, like me." She rolled Akila's words over in her mind. It was definitely something worth considering. "And you say you think you know how to find the child?" She asked quietly, wanting all the details before she took the idea to Clorogne.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Akila clasped her hands in her lap and looked down, "I figured we'd need all the clues first...and we could just kind of...sniff her out, y'know?" she looked up hopefully. It was a long shot.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:12 pm

User Image

Aleera sighed then smiled. She stood up from the bench. "Alright. C'mon kitten. Let's see what clues we can sniff out." She said, then added under her breath. "Heaven forbid Clorogne actually did the work himself."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:21 pm

"Oh, thank you, Aleera!" She stood right away, and took her hand, leading her in the direction of the couple she'd been speaking too. She motioned to Aleera, "This is Aleera...I'm sure you recognise her....she'd here to help me, help you." She smiled.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:26 pm

User Image

Aleera smiled, chuckling to herself. It was amusing to see the girl get so worked up. Honestly though, she was glad to be doing something for the couple. She'd felt bad for them when the king had turned them away. She smiled in greeting to the couple. "I have some time off while everything is getting sorted out. It'd be my pleasure to do what I can." She said by way of explanation. "Any information you have that we could use, we would be grateful for if we're to do this properly."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:31 pm

"W-we live at the edge of the village and grow crops...and, one day she was...just right outside in back...playing by the corn field....and then she was gone!" The woman sobbed into her hands, and Akila patted her back.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:42 pm

User Image

"No strange sounds or anything?" Aleera asked kindly. "No people hanging around your place that day?" She could see it was hurting them to think of it but she had to know.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:44 pm

"Some movement in the corn field...but we figured it was the rats again." The male patted the woman's back.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:47 pm

User Image

An idea occurred to Aleera. "Do you still have some of her old things? Clothes she'd worn and stuff? I have a friend who's hound is trained to track things." She glanced at Akila, wondering if she would understand. There was no friend, but Aleera was a shifter. Most people didn't know that though and she had no plans of letting the general public know. Shifters weren't exactly high on the list of creatures to respect.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:54 pm

"Yes...yes...um, please come." The man motioned for them to follow as he and the woman started down the road to the edges of the village.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:57 pm

User Image

Aleera followed them, already planning in her mind. They would need the child's clothes or bedding. Something with a strong scent to it. And they'd need to see the area where she vanished from. And, most importantly in her mind, keep them from guessing that Aleera herself was the dog.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:02 pm

They got to a small, cozy looking cottage, and the woman let them in, "Her room..Marla's room...is in the bed..." she led them down the hall to a room full of dolls and papers, with a small trunk, and and almost equally as small, bed.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games