Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:38 am

User ImageUser ImageRikka looked up to Koji with teary eyes and said "I was worried!" Rikka wiped her tears and hugged Sirena after. Sirena sharply looked down as she saw Rikka "Rikka..." Sirena said quietly as she kneeled down and said "Don't worry about me..." Sirena smiled and patted Rikka on her head. Rikka turned away and got back to the sofa and curled up in a ball. "I don't wanna be alone. Don't make me worried guys." Rikka said feeling cold a little.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:42 am

User Image"Yeah everythings fine just a little unexpeted trouble coming from undead dogs also Naoki is bleeding on the roof aparrently her injury from earlier opened up, so when she comes down Kirin can you fix her up?

Heart of Madness

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:42 am

User Image

*Understanding the situation at this point and time, she nodded her head and went no further on the matter. She gave Koji a small smile back and then turned to everyone else.*

Ok Im gonna cook a meal for everyone, cause we dont want people passing out do we? Sooooo...do i have any request of what you guys would like to eat?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:50 am

User ImageUser ImageRikka felt cold, but when she heard about food Rikka sat properly on the sofa and said "I don't know. Anything would do...Im..." Rikka stopped as her stomach grumbled "...hungry" Rikka patted her stomach and sighed.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:54 am

User ImageKoji apologized once more to Rikka before turning to Ryuu. "Wait, bleeding?" A cold chill ran down his spine. "You do know even a small cut could be fatal? What if an infected person touches that wound?" Without waiting for a reply, Koji ran outside and waved at Kirin from across the road. "I need you to treat Naoki, and hurry please."

Koji doesnt want anyone of the remaining survivors to turn into those mindless creatures. Not only would it weaken the group, it will also horrify Rikka. He was glad though, atleast they have the supplies now, plus a nurse.

Koji exhaled and cleared his mind before facing Hiatay. "Oh feel free to use the kitchen Anasako-Sensei. Just dont make a mess, my grandfather hates messes."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:59 am

User ImageKirin sharply wiped her tear away and saw Koji waving to her. Kirin took some supplies and walked to the house. Kirin looked around and said "Where is she?" Kirin didn't meant to feel like, but she was a bit freaked out that she is an infected. Or if Koji is calling her she should be fine.

Autumn Crisp

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:04 am

User ImageKoji faced Kirin immediately and pointed upstairs. "Ryuu said Naoki's upstairs. Please treat her as soon as possible and tell me what's wrong. If that's a bite mark.." He fell silent, not wishing to get to the idea any further. "..just make sure she's okay."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:04 am

User ImageSirena's spine a cold wind go through as she looked at everyone and said "W-Where is Heriko?" Sirena heard footsteps coming slowly through the roof. Sirena sharply ran to the roof. First she saw Naoki and then saw a zombified and hardly bitten Heriko walking towards her. Sirena made a grin and run to Heriko with her weapon "Damn it!!!!!!" Sirena shouted not so loud as she hit the head of zombie Heriko. Heriko fell down and lied there. Sirena were out of breath as she took herself and straighten up. Sirena rolled her eyes to Naoki and said "Kirin will come here..." Sirena walked down and looked at everyone with blood on her breasts.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:55 am

User Image

*Miss Anasako turned towards Ryuu and asked him*
Is there any thing specific you would like to eat Ryuu, or would you just settle for anything like the others?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:01 am

User ImageRyuu's stomach growled loudly"Well considering I've had nothing to eat other than coffee beans anything is fine."He responded to Miss Anasako and turned his head to seee Sirena with blood on her."Oh God what happened are you ok?"

Heart of Madness

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:04 am

User ImageSirena turned to Ryuu who noticed blood first "Considering that the blood is on my chest and you noticed first." Sirena sighed and said "Heriko is now dead. Her corpse is in the roof. Pretty much she wasn't careful. But she was a really good partner." Sirena then looked at the stairs to the roof and back to Ryuu.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:10 am

User ImageRyuu had a sadening expression on his face as he walked over to a nerby chair ploping himself down into it and let out a big sigh as covered his face with his hands.

Heart of Madness

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:12 am

User ImageSirena tolled her eyes on Ryuu and said "If you sigh, then all your happiness is vanishing from inside you." Sirena looked up to the stairs again. She heard voice of Kirin and sound of supplies and medicines.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:40 am

User Image

*Miss Anasako walked into the kitchen and thought about what to cook, and then it came to her*

Ill fix some Chicken Alfredo from scratch!!! ^^*she got out the pots and all the equipment she needed then poured enough noodles in the pot to feed everyone in the house.She got out the chicken next and started to season it up*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:30 am

User Image

I began to hop out of the car with little C-Chan in toe and looked and saw Heriko's body on the ground. I looked up and went about as if it didn't bother me at all. " Hey guys take a look at who jumped into the truck with me! "

I then held up C-Chan for everyone to see. User Image I began to move over to Rikka And I sat down next to her. " Hey Rikka? I think you'll like this little gift I have for you. You know how you never want to be left alone right? Well, not anymore because you can take care of this little lady right here. "

I had a big smile hoping that Rikka was a cat person and not a dog person.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games