Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [100]
OOC: [200-20-20-20-10-10-10=100]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Over-Joyed]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith waited for her to get closer. His muscles were in waiting. He was ready to move, but he needed her to be on top of him before his movement really worked.

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 181
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi smiled ever so slightly. Oh she had something planned alright. She shifted her stance ever so slightly as well. She had moved so that she was pretty much right on top of him. There would be no move that he could make that she wouldn't be able to see and react to now. She decided she might as well and she faked right, and the sped forwards to the left. Spinning and moving to strike him and begin the Eight trigrams: 32 palms. She would simply react and strike whichever body part came within range first. Her strikes fast and furious.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith smiled as his full height, he towered over her. She would have to do something drastic to get to all his points, he was done using his chakra anyways. As she faked, he didn't move, then she started to strike him, one hit after another. He crunched his teeth together taking the hits. His position firm though. He steadied his stance and made sure she wouldn't be able to hit him backwards. It was almost time. Her attacks hurt, but it was necessary.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image
[Chakra pool]: 161
Hitomi jumped back after she had finished her technique. In fact she did NOT have to reach up high to use this technique and generally most of the points she had to hit were in the chest and stomach area. His tenketsu were now closed and he would find it very difficult to move at all for at least a few hours. This match was over.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith staggered back a bit at her hit. He had never experienced something like that before. It was like someone completely stopped his chakra flow and it was throwing him completely off balance. He sat down and put his head in his hands. That was not what he had expected at all. He groaned a bit and took a deep breath. He had never imagined that she was such a warrior. In two days this girl had shown him things he had never seen before. Not once in his life had he ever met a girl willing to be near him, not once had he ever been beaten. But yet here she was, standing before him with ease over his prey.

It took him several moments before he could look up at her with a smile. "That was quite a move there. I have never experienced anything like it. It's like someone stopped me up. I guess that is what I get for underestimating your power. Well here I am, you have won our spar." He laid back in the sand and allowed his inside to relax. "I haven't been beaten in my entire life time. I have never seen a girl willing to get so close to me. Your full of surprises you know that?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image
Hitomi panted heavily, trying her best to show that the fight hadn't taken as much out of her as it had done. She understood him completely now, having traded blows with him. He seemed to value strength and a warrior spirit. She could understand that. And really, part of the reason that she had pushed herself so hard to win was because she wanted to prove herself to him. She had never wanted to prove herself to someone so badly in her life. She hoped that she made a good impression. She walked over to him, deactivating her Byakugan and sitting next to him. Smiling down at him from his position sat on the floor also.

She patted him on the shoulder in a reassuring manner before speaking. "That was the Hyuga clans Eight trigrams: 32 palms technique. It's really quite something. But then again, those explosions you set off earlier would have finished it pretty quickly too if all three of them had of gone off." She watched him as he laid back, doing the same and placing her hands behind her head. "Well you know what they say right? Never judge a book by it's cover." She rolled over onto her side so she could look him in the eyes. "You should be back to normal in a few hours. So...What do you want to do until then?"  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [110]
OOC: [Chakra +10 for losing in a spar.]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith laughed at her. "I guess your right. I had become to confident over the years. I guess from now on I know better." He looked over to her, his breathing back to normal. He wasn't sure how well he could walk though. But he wasn't about to show weakness to her. He sat up with a scowl on his face and struggled to get to a standing position. He stretched out his muscles and allowed his muscles to relax. He moved around for a few moments before turning around to her."I don't know about you. But I could use some food and a good drink. What do you say?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
Hitomi nodded, getting back up. She really had no issues or problems with him showing whether he was hurt on not. But a ninja never showed any emotion, she supposed. And he was a warrior through and through also. So she would respect his wishes and not ask him whether he needed any help. Besides he was big enough and strong enough to take care of himself. She knew that much first hand. She got up and looked at the destruction that they had wrought. "That sounds delightful. But...We kinda wrecked the place. We'd better haul a** out of here before anyone finds out it was us. Come on." She ran out the door, letting out a giggle of girlish excitement as she did so.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

OOC: [OCC]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith laughed and scratched the back of his head as he conceded to her point. he looked around and saw what they had done. All the windows had been smashed, there were two holes in the wall from him and her. And the explosions from earlier probably broke the floor. He shrugged. Someone would fix it. Accidents happened. he chuckled and lumbered after her, still sore.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:33 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 280/280} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru, walking to the dojo to work on his Taijutsu, noticed to people running. Shrugging it off he merely walked into the dojo, only to stop dead in his tracks. His eyebrow twitched as he viewed the devastation, and he quickly turned on his heel. Storming off after the two who just left, he muttered under his breath angrily.

Mythos Namikaze

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:33 pm
The custodian walked in with a broom, but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the devastation. Quietly, he swore to himself and then shuffled off to his office, where he took out a piece of paper and began writing a strongly-worded letter to the Kazekage. When he was finished, he left with the note in hand. He would not stand to have the fine building abused in this manner!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [210]
OOC: [Out of Character Chat]
Mood: [Content]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith spent the good half of the morning of the next day fixing up the dojo him and Hitomi had broken. He had talked to the manager saying he would fix it. He grabbed the parts and got set to work as soon as everything had been settled. He had shown up around 9am, been there till 12am and just finished with his break. He now thought it would be a good time to start his training.

He opened up the scroll and looked it over. He read it and nodded. He was going to work on all of stage one. Deidrith had filled up his sake gourd this morning and made sure he had a healthy buzz before he came into working, drinking more and more as he went into it. he was nice and drunk by the time he started this all. So he began with the first move. He moved back and forth. This was an easy enough task to perform. He did it over and over again to get it down.

It only took him a few moments to get the flare of the staggering and stumbling around down. But now when he did it, he did it with flare and elegance. He was proud. It was time to move onto the next technique. While staggering around and moving around in his drunken dance he wouldn't even think about his moves. He would do a once-two combo repeatedly, using a different combination each time or switching it up to make it different. He did two punches, two kicks, a punch and a kick, switching up from left and right. Once he was becoming a bit more sober, he stopped and nodded to himself.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith took a deep breath and gulped in the air. Reading over the next few techniques he nodded and took a few more drinks. He summoned up some pests to attack him while down. He was drunk and it was useful. He sat there for almost an hour getting kicked and punched in the face, groin, and everywhere else. Eventually he was able to do a decent job of fighting his own pests off. He kicked in the groin, threw up sand, threw punches to the knees. He did whatever it took to get up. He fought from on his back, all fours, on his sides, on his stomach. he wanted to make sure to cover everything. After he had covered that, he stood up and took a couple of more drinks before taking a quick break and continuing on.

Diedrith now practiced the headbutt. He had his forehead protector widened earlier in the day as well, to protect his head. He ordered his pests to line up. Several times he headbutted his pests under the influence of alcohol. Taking a drink with each successful one. He lined up about 10 pests before he had decided it was time to move onto a harder target. he moved over to the wall and began to headbutt the wall, increasing the strengths of his headbutts and registering the pain so he would be more used to it from now on.

Finally he was done with that technique and was about finished with Stage 2 of the drunken fighting style. He drank some more and more. He was down to three gourds now. He practiced the fluidity of his movement, the elegance of his walks while drunk. He practiced punching, kicking, retaining balance, meditating, all while in a drunken stupor. He was slowly getting it all. It was about the end of 2pm when he finally sat on his butt to take a break. He was sweating heavily and finally sobering up.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
[Chakra pool]: 220
Hitomi jogged at a light pace through the streets as she made her way to the dojo. Now being used to where it was and how to get there. She made her way in through the doors, completely unaware of her drunken confession the night before. But her head was still hurting her. She sauntered on over to where Deidrith was sat and waved. "Hey there. I'm sorry for being a little late. I've got a splitting head ache. Do you need any help with your training?"  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith waved to her as she came in. He gestured to the dojo. "I fixed everything up already." His words were obviously a bit slower then normal and slurred. He was a bit drunk. But it worked with who his training. He nodded to her question but motioned for her to hold on. "Taking a break." He chuckled to himself as he was laughing over nothing but himself. He stood up after a few moments and did his best to look over the scroll. He scrutinized over it for a very long time until he stumbled upwards and over to her.

"Maybe block my attacks. I need to learn this." He showed her all of stage 3 and stage 4. "Starting with slapfest." he poured chakra into his palms and walked over to the dummies. He slapped them several times in the face, arms, and sides. He tore the dummies to pieces after awhile. He wanted to leave the more painful techniques out of his training with Hitomi, He didn't want to hurt her. After that technique had been done and over with, he walked over to her and drank some more. "Let's get started." He stumbled a bit and smiled to her. This time his moves were more graceful, fluid, and elegant. Hopefully she would notice.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games