Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko shook his head even while the Hokage was speaking"The ten D-Ranks I can do no problem. Its the matter of Me leaving the village for a mission that I can't do. She is further along then she looks and I cannot leave her alone" The steel in his voice and the fire in his eye would be enough to let him know that even if he could not be promoted because of this his answer was not changing. He tore his gaze away and headed towards the door"I'll knock them out today and be back soon. Count on it" He said as he vanished

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:11 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 345 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse dipped her head to the Hokage. "Thank you sir." Now I have to find a way to train. I suppose I could use shadow clones but wouldn't they be pregnant also? But their only mere clones. Looking over at Reiko she was curious about what he had done to violate someone's rights. "Reiko, . . " Night said softly at first. "Reiko I'll be fine, I can make the trek." By how he looked she knew their was no reasoning with him, but she could do some missions. Honestly Eclipse would feel guilty if she still wasn't doing missions or training. True she was pregnant but that shouldn't stop her, she wasn't helpless or weak. And she could prove it or back it up. Glancing back at Steel and Kanta she smiled making her way to the door, this was a conversation for later after Reiko did his ten missions. Looking back at the Hokage she thanked him for his time and walked out to Steel waiting for Reiko to come, rubbing and scratching the wolfs neck. Sighing when Reiko walked out, standing up she looked at Steel and Kanta. "Well, I'm going to look for Shikatsu and maybe Noctis. Then head home. Steel you can stay with Kanta." Night turned then walked out to the streets.
[Exits to Streets]

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel watched with steady eyes, he looked at Eclipse and Reiko, along with the man before them was was obviously much more stronger than the two. Staying on his belly Steel then scouted back so that they may be able to leave when pleased. The large wolf was careful not to get in the way of others. Eclipse walked out to him and leaned on his side, the wolf looked over then closed his eyes enjoying her scratching him on the neck. When she then left he was left with the little boy, which he didn't mind. The boy was okay, a good kid.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:18 pm
duckmasta

User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan [active]

Benkai knocked politely before entering the office. He would then enter the office after a few seconds of waiting. He looked over to the hokage and said, "When you have a moment hokage-sama, id like to speak with you." Sheer determination was all that could be heard from his voice. The color of his eyes were more of a lighter purple as if being lit up by his will to become chunin.

Chakra training:
[Chakra: 345/345]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:44 pm
»» H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 460|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
»»User Image««
User Image

H
itomi hummed to herself as she entered the Hokage's office behind Benkai and looked around the room absent-mindedly as Benkai spoke. After his request, Hitomi turned to look at the Hokage, waiting for his answer and hoping it was a positive one. "And if it's ok with you sir, I'd like a mission," she added after Benkai's request.

Don't.realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu + bloodline class | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta looked around not really knowing what he saw or "witnessed" in the hokages terms. Kanta not knowing where to go looked around before waving to the hokage and running after her. He tapped at Steel to follow him as the seven year old chased after Eclipse, not really liking the idea of being lost or alone.

+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image

x♔♔ AS HOURS, MOVE TO MINUETS I WILL BE WAITINGxx↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

The same group of people from before returned, bunching together and entering the Hokage's office. Jae hung back, knowing it was inappropriate to just enter. His office was always busy and people freely walked in. Jae felt meek compared to everyone else's aggression. More than likely it was her upbringing in Yukigakure that had her like that. A year after being here and Jae was still not used to Konoha. Taking a step out of it would be a relief. If I am even allowed to... Her pessimistic nature surfaced. More than anything she wanted to return to Yuki and see if she could find out what happened to Ayaki's body and if she had been properly buried or not. Finding Shigeru would be an added bonus. Her hands unconsciously balled into fists. How she longed for that reunion. There were a lot of things she wished to 'express' to him. None verbal of course. The first step however was actually getting audience with the Hokage. She watched as another group stepped in, Jae poking her head into the office to see just how long the line was again. It was just them. Letting out a little sigh, she hung back, crossing her arms across her chest. More waiting.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 pm
Uinsean walked up toward the Hokage's door, and saw someone new. He sighed and walked up to her. "Well, since you're standing out here.. I take it that the office is pretty crowded again.. huh?" He smiled warmly as he asked the girl outside the office, slouching slightly as he leaned against the wall, not bothering to look in for himself. He normally didn't talk to many people, but he was feeling lonely after the isolated training.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image

Someone approached the Hokage's office as well, the stranger stopping short of the doors. Jae flickered her gaze to his own as he stated the obvious. It was always packed in his office. Reason being she hadn't even bothered to approach him as of late. "Could be worse." She responded, looking down the hallway behind them to see if anyone else was going to approach the office. "He could be away." She finished, returning her icy gaze back to the person who had decided to keep her occupied for the moment. Ever cautious she decided to fall back on the bubbly bravado she donned in the presence of someone unfamiliar to her. Against her normal character she responded to his smile with one of her own. It spread easily across her face and looked natural minus the way her eyes set. Her smiles never reached her 'eyes' unless she meant them.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 am
User Image
----=Sora Kobayashi=-------Genin:Chakra-275:Kaguya

Sora approached the office of the Hokage. He saw two people chatting next to the doorway. Sora looked at the young woman, carrying a charming smile. Sora noticed that her eyes didn't really match her smile, but he couldn't understand why. He looked at the teenager next to her. They seem to be conversing, but with those eyes i'm not sure Sora thought to himself, looking back to the young woman. I know what I'll do! Sora walked near the door, and put on his most adorable smile. "Hello there! I'm looking for the Hokage's office, is this the place?" he asked cheerfully.

/=======I believe in fate absolutely/=======
and It is because of that belief that I hate it so much...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:40 pm
"That's true.." He chuckled lightly, and tapped the wall with his foot for a moment. Then looked up at the new boy, and shrugged, heading into the office. "Might as well get in before someone else does.. It's not like it'll lighten up in there." He said partially to her as he moved into the office to await an audience.  

Shinigami Abarai

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image

Was it particularly gloomy in there? Jae was unsure but she shrugged her shoulders in response while looking at the chippy kid who had joined the melee. After the green haired stranger walked in, Jae followed after him, feeling instantly uncomfortable with such a rude gesture. Hugging herself, Jae picked a spot in the room that was out of the way of practically everyone and close to the door; should the Hokage reprimand them and send them out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:09 am
User Image

Sora glided through the door after the two strangers, who had ignored him. What I get for trying to be nice I guess Sora thought cooly to himself. As he passed the threshold he noticed that there were a rather large amount of people waiting. Taking a seat next to a plant, Sora began manipulating his bones. A thin bladelike bone protruded from palm, about 4 inches. Sora then retracted it, then extended it. "In, out, in out, in out" Sora spoke to himself as he waited, his bones mimicking his words. I need to get my headband soon Sora thought.

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:09 am
A Jounin walked in behind them and stood in front of the desk. "What can I do for you, anything I can get?" He asked them as he noticed that some of them had no head bands on. He waited till they spoke before he did anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:42 am
User Image

Sora stared at the Jounin momentarily. Seeing a moment he walked towards the jounin. "I have come to recieve my headband and become a shinobi of Konohagakure sir." Sora bowed politely and waited for a response.

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 am
The Jounin smiled and went behind the desk, opened a drawer, and pulled out a head band. He then walked oovr to the boy and gave him the head band. "Welcome to the word of shinobi, young ninja." He said with a smile. "This new life is exciting and yet, also dangerous. I hope your ready for whats out there." He said as he looked towards the others.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games