Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

So this girl had the suiton as an element as well. Suzume had wind as her first element but she had suiton as her next element as well. Watching the male step back, she listened with some interest when the other explained why he asked. A special jutsu concerning the suiton element. Suzume had to admit she was slightly interested "I'm more concerned with learning swordplay, sir." replied Suzume. Her tone didn't say she was not interested, more that learning different sword styles was more important. "How long would it take to learn this special jutsu?"

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:51 pm
Sin "Blake" Uchiha

User Image

Sin walked up to the door and opened it. He immediately noted the presence of his cousin Kein. He turned to the Raikage. "Hello, My name is Blake Uchiha, but I prefer the name Sin." He was formal, but this was different from how he was in battle. He took it seriously, he hated fighting, but to survive he'd do whatever possible.

Sin of Fire  

kevin522

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ One Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC: 1550

Kein smiled and said," Swordplay not bad." He turned to reveal the large broadsword he had strapped across his lower back. "If you ever need an opponent let me know I will gladly spar with you. As for how long it will take I am not sure. I am an Uchiha, Suiton is not exactly our strong suit. One the other hand it didn't look that complicating and your smart girls you will have it in no time."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image

While waiting for the Raikage and this other guy to answer, someone new came in. An Uchiha, not that the name meant much to Suzume. She knew the history of the Uchiha and such but she did feel impressed as anyone else might be.

Then the other male spoke up and showed the sword on his back. Another Uchiha, these two had to be related in some way. Maybe not brothers but perhaps cousins? Knowing the other practiced sword techniques as well made Suzume a little interested. He might be a good opponent and after she learned plenty of techniques she would probably spar with him. "I prefer sword techniques but if it's not really complicated then I'll be sure to master it quickly." Not really bragging, more fact. Suzume was fully committed to her training and if this Suiton technique would be useful, she would work hard to learn it.

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:50 pm
"I also have water nature, but Im currently teaching water natured Gennin." Fuyu was a little impatient with all the Gennin in here talking back and forth, she just wanted to speak with the raikage is all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:36 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Fuyu arrived, just as one of the academy graduates appeared and entered. One new genin, and the chunnin. Alex the genin as well. Then came the blue haired girl, Kein, and again, another Uchiha. Since when had Kumo become so popular for the mirror-wheeled? Nevertheless, she smiled. Never had she thought there would be so many bustling to see her, an apprentice to an oinin. Probably came with the office, but now... She grabbed hold of a flask, taking a swig. Her buzz needed to be balanced.

"I'm glad you've uncovered more, Fuyu, but report will have to wait. We've got new genin," Kinpaku began, glancing to the chunnin and her student. The Ketsueki girl and the other were not present. Missing during the mission. Had something happened? On a simple visit around the village? Guilt wracked her, but she pushed the thoughts back. There were people here to care for at this very moment. Running her hand beneath a swath of hair beneath a horn, she looked over to Kein, inquiring of the new shinobi. Then of course... The blue haired girl.

"I stepped aside, you're okay, child. Now... I'm going to need your names," the Raikage spoke, as she turned back to the desk, rummaging in a drawer. There were three bands. One for the girls, and the new Uchiha, Blake. "Blake Uchiha, welcome to the true shinobi world. Work hard, and become strong." The brown haired soon-to-be genin, spoke of learning the art of the sword. That, and of the loss of techniques.

"As for the technique, I'll be instructing it personally, Kein. This is a chance to learn from me," the oni answered. If they didn't think too highly of it, then it wasn't going to be much of an issue closing the book on the idea of making it a standard.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud put the scroll away and walked over to the wall next to the Raikage's desk. He sat down and leaned against the wall. Since the report would have to wait he figured he would relax and learn as much about the new genin of the village as he could since he might have to work with them one day.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

Of course, Suzume had heard that the Raikage was an oni. Seeing the other have horns that were a signature look of an oni just proved it to her own eyes. It did not matter though, the woman was nice, she seemed to be a fair ruler, what did race really matter? The only thing that bugged Suzume a bit was the fact there were so many people in the office. It seemed a bit crowded and it might take longer for the Raikage to sort through all of the mess. Suzume felt a bit impatient since she wanted to get her headband quickly. The sooner she did, the sooner she could start training.

Hearing the Raikage speak to the one called Fuyu, the red head guessed that she and the other genin would have their matter settled first. Standing up a little straighter now, Suzume felt eager to finally receive her headband. "I am Suzume Kinjo." that was all the Raikage needed to know, right? Hearing that the woman would be in charge of instructing the new technique got Suzume's attention. Her first teacher would be the Raikage. Even if it was not a sword technique it would be beneficial to get a lesson from the top Kunoichi in the village.

"When will you instruct us on this new technique?"asked Suzume.

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC: 1550

Kein smiled when he felt the knowledge from his clone inside him and said," Milady I am sorry but it seems my clone has completed the task I set before him and there is a third Suiton user on her way here as we speak." He stepped back and resumed his place by the doorway.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 pm
|+| Billy-Jane Sigrid |+|
Kumogakure / Hidden Cloud Village. |x| Genin. |x| Medical Class. |x| Eiseijutsu. |x| Kuro Ashi Kata |x| Raiton / Lightning. |x| Suiton / Water.

User Image

Ryo = [ 0 ] |x| AC = [ 0 ] |x| CP = [ 250/250 ]
[[ + Billy the Disaster + ]]

[[ Strike em' Down Hard and Fast... ]]

"I think swords are boring.." Billy had no real contribution other then her opinion to share on the subject. Billy-Jane sucked at Bukijutsu and that was fine with her anyways, she hated using weapons. Even the simple Kunai Knife was an annoying tool in her arsenal. No Billy-Jane much preferred to use her brute strength and mind to fight in a battle. But what did that matter, in real action Billy-Jane would more then likely be left to the side, she was after all of the Medical Class. After giving her two cents, Billy placed her hands behind her head and slowly spun around until she was facing no one but the wall. Her stare was blank and remained so until the Raikage appeared and began to speak. Although her gaze never left the wall Billy-Jane answered. "Billy, My name is Billy-Jane Sigrid." Duel hued gazed still plastered to the same wall the Royal haired girl swung her head side to side, the long locks tied in tails danced behind her frame moving to the tap of her foot. "So.. What exactly is this Suiton Technique we're to be learning? Also, why do we have to learn it? What are it's benefits?" Billy-Jane my seem like an airhead but she was intelligent and every so often she'd let it show.

[[ Never Let em' See it Coming!... ]]

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:36 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Wonderful news, Kein. That's another mission down for you," Kin answered the Uchiha, when he noted that his clone had brought the third of the genin she had requested to bring into the set up. She spaced the bands on the desk, so that the new genin would be able to grab them once she gave them clearance. Blake had been cleared, and now that Suzume and Billy-Jane had given their names, the raikage stepped aside.

"Suzume, Billy-Jane, I'd like to be the first to welcome you to the world of shinobi. Work hard, and become strong," she led off again. A sort of ceremony, for their sacrifices to come. For now, it was a world of potential for them. Hopefully, it would remain a world of potential for them. "As for when, as soon as the third genin appears, Suzume. As for what you'll learn, I'll be teaching you techniques to cut down on travel time. I intend to reduce time used to react to attacks. Precautionary measures, of course."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image

The one called Billy had annoyed her a bit, saying that swords were boring. Either the other had never seen a master at work or she could not appreciate the finesse involved. It did not bug her enough to say something. Although if they were to be learning a new technique together, Billy might continue to annoy her.

Hearing the Raikage give the speech again, Suzume walked forward to collect her headband when allowed. She would have to wait a bit to learn this new technique. After all, it might take awhile before the third and final genin came here. Although if this Kein guys clone was fast enough then the third genin might be here in no time.

The technique sounded like it would be worth the wait though. A technique that cut down on travel time and heightened a person's reactions. Suzume felt that she had good reflexes already but it wouldn't hurt to learn the technique. "I see, it sounds useful. And thank you for allowing me to have my headband."

Haruhi000777

kevin522

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:59 pm
Sin "Blake" Uchiha

User Image

Sin nodded and then turned to his cousin, who he then walked over to, after taking his Headband. "Kein, I know this is sudden, but since your already farther then me, can you help me with my Training?" He knew his cousin was gifted, and they'd been close since they were young.

Sin of Fire  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:10 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:1100 両 ۞ AC: 1700

Kein smiled and said to his cousin," Sure brother not a problem." Kein turned to the Raikage and said," Milady with your permission I would like to aid Sin here in learning the ways of the Uchiha if you dont mind." He enjoyed helping his friends and family it made them stronger as a whole.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:42 pm
"As you would have it Raikage-sama." Fuyu slumped against the wall as she observed the gennin. They looked innocent and maleable, all of them. She would wait a little while and then test them with the raikages permission later. She had much more respect for the previous Raikage until this point, Lady Kinpaku was the suttle rock of the village. She handle things cooly and easily and Fuyu admired that. Kinpaku had earned Fuyus respect, which was quite a difficult task as the other gennin would have to learn later on. For now she would stay quiet and obsrve the bunch for useful squad members to train.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games