Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:36 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι'd been too shocked by the desperation in Samuru's actions to do anything, despite him half falling off the bed. 'Cripple', 'nameless', 'help'. Help with what? I honestly wasn't sure if I should be terrified or worried or both. But I didn't get a chance to say anything before I was shoved out of the way by a nurse and jolted back to reality. Samuru repeated 'nameless' again while the woman helped him back onto the bed, but the look of rage as his gaze melted back to the brown I was familiar with gave me the chills. He lost consciousness shortly after, and I took a step back.
-----I was scolded at by the nurse. Push him? I didn't do anything. Turning my gaze to her, I shook off what had happened for the moment and scowled at her back as she left. I couldn't figure out anything else for the moment, so all I could do is wait for Samuru to wake back up. Retreating to the chair I'd previously sat in, I leaned back with a sigh and stared at the ceiling. What the hell had just happened?
-----After a minute or two I looked back at the sleeping jounin, and rested my head on my hand on the armrest of the chair, prepared to wait the half hour it would take for him to wake.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 4 5 / 6 4 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 2 5 / 6 2 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien walked into the Hospital and looked around, he was happy that he was in an environment that he was going to be natural in. He knew that there was a Jounin here somewhere... along with the Raikage. He put on a lab coat and walked around, he wanted to treat the Jounin first then he would rush to the rest. He walked past a room and saw the Raikage sitting there and knew that was the room that he was supposed to be in " Hello Kalieer. " For that moment he remembered the Raikages actual name, but he was in a medical environment he; he was more then comfortable. He looked over and grabbed the jounins chart " He looks like he beat up pretty bad. "

Damien turned the head of the shinobi gently and realized whom it was " It's Nameless... " He knew exactly whom it was and knew the man would know him, he stared for a moment and decided that he would continue to treat him. He put on gloves and pulled out a small vial from his pocket " We've never had the best run ins Nameless... but when it comes down to it; I envied you. " He spread the black liquid on his nose and lips, it was a herbal mixture that he made earlier. Damien stopped and looked at the man, he wanted badly to wake him and slap him in the face. But Damien turned and took off the gloves to change them out " The day that we first met, I wanted to mangle you... as I still do. " He picked up a needle and started to close small wounds on the shinobi, Damien didn't even look at his hands rather just... knew.

Damien closed all the minor cuts on the shinobis arms and legs, damien looked at the Raikage for a moment " You know, stitches aren't that hard.... I remembered the first time I learned. " Damien sighed and looked at Samuru and started to clean off his face, freeing it from the blood " After my mother nearly shoved his fist into my chest... I had to patch myself; just long enough to live. " Damien laughed to himself and threw away the gloves yet again " Who knew that life would come full cycle. " He shrugged and prepared to walk out of the room, he looked back at Samuru and nodded " Until we meet again Nameless. "

[[ // exit the room. ]]

Tao-Benshin

Jutsu Used // Techniques :
Reimyo Honnui [ Delicate Stitching ]
Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ]

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 565 | Stamina 85 |✠

[✠]Samuru didn't stir during Damien's ministrations, the only reason the medic didn't get hit, his body still. The sedative was doing its job but internally, a storm was raging and when he slowly began to wake up, his shoulders rotating as Damien walked away ".....hhh..." Samuru breathed out and then rolled onto his shoulder, pushing himself up to crouch on the bed. It was an almost childish way to sit and he leaned forward, arms stiff as he shook his head to get the remaining blur of pain killer from his head. His bruises were still vivid but Damien's stitches were neat along the small cuts and barely noticeable "..." then he sat back, blinking. His eyes were the same dark brown/red that they'd been before he fell unconscious but there wasn't anger in them now, just annoyance. Samuru looked up, taking in his surroundings before he noticed Kaileer "What happened? Why am I here?" he asked, his voice still annoyed and starting to get a little cold. He hated hospitals and the fact that he was here unexpectedly annoyed him "The scouting mission..." he started then stopped, scowling at the space near Kaileer's head "What happened?"[✠]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----ι wound up dozing for the first...ten minutes maybe of waiting for the sedative given to Samuru to wear off. My nap was interrupted by the door opening, and I jerked upright to see Damien walking into the room. What was he doing there? About the only thing I could think of was that my clone had sent him, because he was a medic. But I thought he had to talk to me about something. He greeted me pleasant enough, to which I nodded in my half-woken state, and commented on Samuru's appearance, called him Nameless... I was going to say something to him about that, but he continued before I had the chance to. Normally I would have spoken anyway, but the oddity of the fact he was speaking to an unconscious person stopped me. So I listened in silence instead. He wanted to 'mangle' Samuru...
-----As he made for a needle, I stood quickly, but he just went to treating the unconscious jounin and stitching up wounds I thought had already been treated... Was it okay for a genin to just walk in and start doing things? Something about a near death experience and getting a fist shoved through his chest, and irony about becoming a medic. He finished up, and left as fast as he came. "Uh... alright then."
-----I turned my gaze back to Samuru still trying to process what had just happened. Nameless... Why was he calling him--
-----Samuru had mentioned 'nameless' before he passed out. I thought he had been trying to say someone or something didn't have a name, which made no sense and I half assumed he was just delirious. But Damien's unintentional hint told me Samuru was Nameless. That was about the extent of my understanding of it though.
-----I returned to my seat as the older jounin stirred. He sat up far faster than I was sure he should, perching on the bed while he tried to figure out where he was. Did he forget his attempted conversation with me? I suppose he had been pretty out of it. After a moment, he sat back again and stared at me with no small amount of annoyance. At least it wasn't that cold rage I had seen before. I shrugged, looking off to the side. "I was hoping you could tell me what happened. Apparently there was an accident and you were brought back here." I glanced back at him from the corner of my eye, trying to judge what was happening. This didn't make any sense. Why had his eyes been blue earlier?

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

xNew York Slavex

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

[✠]Samuru gazed at Kaileer for a few minutes but whatever thoughts were going on were hidden behind that wall of un-emotion "...I went to check the caverns that Wanryoku had found. Seems..." he swung his legs off the bed and stood, a little unsteady but he shook it off. Turning his back to reclaim his shirt and jacket, his tattoo stood out vibrantly against the bruises, making the whole thing look colored "Seems there was a cave-in. Some stones must have fallen on me." he gingerly put his shirt back on, keeping his back to Kaileer so the Kage wouldn't see the wince of pain. On went the jacket and he turned back around, taking a heavy breath as he tightened the collar back "Nothings broken, I assume. Do I have permission to go back out?" he asked, the annoyance disappearing now that he had worked out how he'd gotten to the hospital. The cut across his hairline stood out, a little jagged red line, and as he pushed his hair back, his fingers brushed it "...." Had he gotten hit on...Samuru tilted his head at Kaileer, his expression closing up so tightly that he might have had a face made of stone. If he'd been hit on the head, they would have monitored him for a concussion...likely put him under... "Unless there's something else...?" Samuru's sentence trailed off but he looked kind of apprehensive, like he had suddenly found himself on uneven ground with Kaileer ...did he ... no. Not possible... he pushed the thought away and simply waited, body stiff where it was still painful to move[✠]

[✠]

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:55 pm
User Image

-----resting my head on my hand again, I considered what to say. The fact he was acting suspicious of me was more than enough of a reason for me to hold my tongue. Samuru had never exactly been a trusting person, but I had never seen him act this way. Just like I had never seen him as vulnerable as he had been earlier. Except once. After I returned from Kirigakure, I told him about Jae, and he had a meltdown. But I had for sure never seen the burning blue eyes. I watched him carefully while he retrieved articles of clothing, but said nothing until he was finished. I shook my head my head with a slight frown. "No there's nothing else. I just stuck around so I didn't have to go back to the office." I gave him a small smirk, but it faded quickly. "You can go back. I don't mind. You can even stay longer to make up for the time you lost." Sighing, I pushed myself to my feet, and turned to face the older jounin. "Just... don't overdo it."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:25 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

[✠]Samuru didn't respond, his expression still closed as both of them appeared to be sizing the other up. He could almost feel what wasn't being said...and he'd have to watch himself now, to monitor what was said around Kaileer This...complicates things. "Thank you." he replied finally, adjusting his jacket collar "I'll take your words under advisement." walking past Kaileer, he didn't look at the seated male. Walking past a nurse, he didn't even think to look at what she had but she moved into Kaileer's space as Samuru left "Kage? We take samples of everyone's blood when they first join as shinobi to ensure we can match them in case they need an infusion." she held out a towel that had been placed in a bag. It was the initial padding that had been used on Samuru's forehead cut "Would you like us to add Sanmiitai-san to the database?"[✠]

[Samuru: Exits]

[✠]

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:44 pm
User Image

-----samuru became defensive at my hesitation, which told me more than I needed to know as far as whether or not he was hiding something. What exactly that something was, I couldn't make any assumptions, but... The Samuru I normally encountered and the blue-eyed Samuru... they were almost different people, outside of appearance. Different people...
-----The nurse startled me. A blood sample? Had I ever done that? I couldn't remember. I nodded absently at first, but when she turned away to leave, I remembered Damien coming in to work. Samuru's eyes had turned their usual brown then, not the blue from when I had first arrived. "Hold on." She paused, looking back curiously. Moving to the trashcan where I had seen Damien throw the towel he had used, I picked it carefully out. He'd washed the blood off of Samuru's face. It was from the same wound, but... It was the only idea I had. I held it out to her. "Can you compare the blood on both of these? Let me know if there's anything different." She nodded, her expression no less confused, and headed out of the room.
-----I wasn't sure this would actually get me any answers, but Samuru's reaction alone told me I wouldn't be getting anything from him. It was the only shot I had at figuring out what I just experienced. Letting out a slow breath, I made my way back to the hall and to the entrance. The clone could handle things in the office. I needed to get some training done.

[Exit to Dojo]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 5 / 7 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 8 5 / 6 8 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:49 am
An ANBU, told by the wolf mask he wore, arrived at the hospital again. He asked for the location of someone of a certain description, and then weaved through the halls until he found Damien. He held out a letter. "Message for you." Once Damien took the letter, the ANBU turned away. A nurse approached him and handed him a paper. He then left.

The letter stated:

Due to a recent purchase made by someone in Kumogakure, Takumi's supplies have run out. Since we are at fault, I am sending groups of shinobi to the mountains surrounding the village to collect ore that will be taken to Takumi. Your missions are as follows:

Title: Scouting I
Information: Scouting out ores on the mountain sides. No spelunking required!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: Bring binoculars, telescopes, or special eyes for an easier time!

Or, if you can acquire spelunking gear:

Title: Scouting II
Information: Scouting out ores within the mountain sides. Spelunking required! Be careful in there, shinobi.
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: If you do not own spelunking equipment, this mission is off-limits.

Scouting is required before you may move onto the next missions. Once jounin mine some ore, you will be taking it to Takumi. Load a bag with fifty pounds of ore, and travel to Takumi. It will count as the following mission, and can be completed once a day.

Title: A Miner's Duty
Information: Guarding and resupplying the base camp, while bringing back ores to the village. Requires keeping an eye out, running supplies to different people, and reporting in often. Becomes a B-rank under extenuating circumstances. Does not include any other activities performed while at the base camp.
Minimum Posts: 6 posts, meaning 3 to get there, and 3 to return.
Note: Requires an overnight stay in the base camp. (irl)

Myself, Daitomi, and one or two other genin will be accompanying you. The location is in the mountains, following the train tracks from the gate. You will be expected back seven days after you arrive at the mountain. Genin may not leave the village without jounin accompanying them. Wait at the gates for Daitomi or me.

-Kaileer Cein'lys

xNew York Slavex
OOC: You have until Feb. 1 to get as much AC as you can. You also get AC for activity and roleplay.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:36 am
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien walked though the halls of the hospital assisting where ever he could. He needed to get his mind off the fact that he just had an argument with hie sensei and everything else. He knew that if he just threw his head to the grindstone that he would eventually succeed.

2 // 3

Tao-Benshin

N / A

Ok, I'm on it smile

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:14 pm
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien knew that he would have to get back to his squad, he knew that he would be in trouble with Dai-sensei... but he thought that this mission was just for him and awesome. He walked through checking up on his fellow shinobi, he thought a lot about his goal... and the way that he would go about it. He needed to concentrate on the fact that sometimes people that you like would disappear. He didn't want that to happen. as he started to bandage a civilian... he thought about how that certain seal would work. An accumulation and storage of chakra into a seal and it's eventual release; from what he knew it would be a lot of training but he thought that it would be worth it. He stood up and decided that he needed to go back ...

[[ // exit ]]

3 // 3 - Assist At the Hospital Complete

Tao-Benshin

N / A

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 280
Stamina: 260

Hanna walked into the hospital and asked for a medic at the front desk. When he finally came around the corner she grabbed his wrist and pulled him toward the academy.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,425 |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 |✠

[✠] He knew where the morgue was and, in kind of a numb fog, headed down the stairs, avoiding any contact with people. He kept tight to the wall until he made it to the basement, hesitating at the sight of the bodies all lined about the place. Was Hanza here? Was Ezo? Were the people, the first ever, he'd been forming some kind of connection with among the bodies slowly freezing in this basement? He felt a tremble ride up his spine, one that was more mental than physical and he fought it. That one would be useless in this situation and even though he wanted to give himself over to the panic and sorrow...it wasn't useful. Walking past the bodies, he hesitated at one, trying to gather the strength to check the face.[✠]

[✠]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH a y a t e -------- U w axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kumogakure | Genin | Medical Class | Sensor Ninja | Hojo Clan

"I am too Positive to be Doubtful,
too Optimistic to be Fearful,
and too Determined to be Defeated"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

H was in the top area of the Hospital in the emergency room, his face was smiling still, but as he glanced over at two people that had a white towel over there faces, he gave a small grimace. What had happened, was something he'd always remember.

-~-
It was in the Plaza as it began to be engulfed in flame, H had just gotten his headband, but as the fire raged, H jumped in to help and in his angst to help he ran into a building entrenched in flames. As he got in he found three people huddled over in a corner coughing. He ran to their sides and spoke to them telling them he'd get them out, but as he turned a huge creek of the burnt woods caused the roof to collapse, a large beam fell and H pushed them out of the way and saved them, but his leg was crushed by the beam. It was painful, excruciatingly and he yelled out in pain when he told the three to run. one headed out and two others looked at the small boy hesitantly and turned to help him...
-~-

H had survived, but the two had died in the hospital, having inhaled to many smoke and fumes, H was in a cast, but it wouldn't be for long. He'd asked the Medic's to leave it so he would have to live with the results of his mistake for a bit, for his lack of training. H knew he needed to train, and his wound would serve well for him to learn his medic techniques.

He hobbled down the halls of the Hospital, his leg in a cast and a crutch under his left arm. He walked with a limp as was expected, and his face had a bit of ash on it. He came to a set of stairs and felt adventurous and headed down them. His smile still on his face his mind still on the people who had died, but instead of brooding like most would, H looked at it with a smile. "I won't let your deaths be in vain, I'll live the way a shinobi should, 3 times better for all of us." He smiled to himself and looked at his leg, taking his eyes off where he already was having difficulty walking and felt his crutch slip underneath him 'flck!' "Oh...?" Next what came was pain, on his shoulder, his hip, his head, and mostly his leg.

H fell down the stairs all the way to the bottom and hit the bottom with a deafening 'slap!' as his face came in contact with the ground of the morgue. "Oww...." He lifted his head slowly 'Uuuugh, where am I? Where's my...' "Gighk!" just on cue his crutch bashed H in the back of his head, nearly having him bite his tongue off! He laid on the ground for a moment as it tumbled to his side and he didn't move for a moment...

He reached up and rubbed his head and then slowly sat up and grabbing his leg and looking at his cast, it had already gotten damaged. "Oh no... Miss Yukimura is gonna scold me noooow... Oww oww oww..." He looked at his leg and clutched it and gritted his teeth, then smirked once more, the smile returning. "I should've been watchin' where I was goin' haha..." H looked up then finally, spotting another shinobi down here. Then he came to grips where he was, he saw all of the white cloths and the tables and realized quickly that he was in a place where the dead came to reside. In the middle of an isle was a male with white hair and a solemn look on his face, of course though, no one down here would be happy if they were here looking for someone...

"Oh, I didn't see you. I'm sorry for intruding." H said with a sense of upbeat to his voice, he slowly tried to get up, slightly struggling and then standing up and grabbing his crutch, which was getting close to being more of a weapon to himself then an aide. He glanced at the one person the man was looking at and H began to grow curious, he wasn't sure if prodding would be a good idea, but he felt this man needed someone. "Are, are you alright?" H said with a slight smile, but pain still visible in his face and expression from his fall and leg.

CcP :: [ 425c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 425c ] out of [ 425c ]
SsP :: [ 75s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 75s ] out of [ 75s ]
Jutsu ::

CanooodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,425 |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 |✠

[✠]Samuru didn't have the energy to jump when a boy came tumbling down the stairs, merely glancing out of the corner of his eye. He watched the boy get hit with the crutch and a flicker of blue splashed into his red eyes before they dulled again. He turned back and reached out to pull the sheet back but his fingers stopped at the boy's words. Intruding? Intrusion meant a connection to the bodies lying still in this hall. Intrusion meant this mattered to him...his hand fell back to his side and he looked at the boy now, turning his head fully to eye him with dead eyes "..." he turned fully, a scent of smoke rising off him as he did. He couldn't really smell the fires anymore, not down here, but it clung to his clothes much like the grease and dirt on his pants "No." he replied with another blue flicker invading the red. His other personality was attempting to invade, no doubt, but he was the dominant one. He may have been insignificant at one point, merely a voice in the back of his head, but he was the dominant one now. Nameless. Names gave power to those who had them. Having no name...he was Stop it. his eye twitched and he pressed the heel of his hand to his eye, crushing and rubbing at it like it irritated him "Why are you speaking to me?" he asked, his face a desolate frown. No one in Kumo spoke to him. None of them liked him. Maybe they would have liked Cripple but this Samuru wasn't that one. Nameless, he reminded himself, didn't need them to like him "Why did you fall down those stairs?"[✠]

[✠]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games