Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher shrugged "Its your choice. I want to ask my team some questions so don't mind if we don't pay attention." he turned his head to Dai "If you're done being smart, I'm going to tear your ego down a level. What did you do wrong at the beginning of the fight?" he asked, his tone light despite the questions slightly mean nature. He wanted all of them to think about the fight more than a win/lose situation "This question is for all of you. What did you do wrong? How did the others catch you? If you didn't do anything wrong, what could you have done better though if any of you think you did nothing wrong...maybe that person should fight me. Alone." he smiled, leaning back to cross his ankles.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:39 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked at the boy until Sypher called her a smarty pants. "What? Do you not agreed into knowing the extent of your bloodline or even Jutsu, Sypher." She asked him. "It' better to know your limits in doing something." Raising her eye brow at him. Dai turned her eyes up at Castiel. "It is simple to exactly why I hold knowledge of your bloodline, Castiel." She said to him. "I, too, carry Origami no Dara in my veins." She told him. "Though you are able to produce Shikigami no Mai. I only have the knowledge of it." She ripped her eyes from him and looked at Doki as she shifted into Dai's direction. Dai seemed to forget her angry at herself and smiled at Doki. She looked at Sypher and then Kyo then at her food. She took settle bites the scarfing her meal down like she did in the old days. Dai took sips of her water and stayed silent. She looked up at Sypher when he questioned her. Thinking slowly, replaying every action. "Relied on my bloodline from the get go?" She questioned herself not sure if it was right or not.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

{{OOC:}}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image

Sypher glowered at Dai, both for her comments about wanting to know the extent of bloodline and for her silence in answering his questions "A bloodline is simply what ended up in your blood when your parents came together. It isn't special and it certainly isn't worth knowing everything about. Use what is useful not what is there." he uncrossed his ankles and crossed his arms, a distinct sign of a rising temper. Dai seemed the only one who ever got his temper going. Not even Kyo could push him like she did "That's part of it...you should never start with your trump card. Never. Use small attacks together to get a better result. Save using your bloodline first till your strong enough to flaunt it."

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:02 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai's eyes grew wide at the site of Sypher crossing his arms. She remembered that was the sign of him getting mad at her. She nodded to him. "I'll work hard on not doing so then." She said to him. Dai looked down at her hand that she punched Kyo with. It started to throb and hurt. She sat her meal down before removing her elbow plates and maroon glove. The black sleeve is all she left on. An elastic string latched the sleeve to her middle finger. She looked at her knuckles. Yep, broken. She thought before she sighed unhappy about busting her knuckles. Dai stared at her bruised and broken knuckles. Who knew such a small jaw bone could pull off breaking four knuckles. Dai made a face as she grunted at the thought.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 195 - 55 = 140
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shits about to go down.. The atmosphere began shifting to a more serious tone. Doki remained mute for two reasons. One, the gennin wasn't done processing her full thoughts and two, she felt like she could learn a bit of something in the response of someone else. Thinking back to her part, Doki barely contributed in her teammate with Dai. Dai herself was being kind for her ration and was willing to work together.

"I underestimated my opponent and did not take the situation seriously enough. My cooperation with Dai-san was disproportional even in the middle of our spar somewhere because I was provoked and too absorbed in attempting to close up to Kyo-kun." She said all of this without actually looking at Sypher nor the other two of her teammates. But because she was recalling this from her prior flashback. Yet she was still missing another few sets of detail that was encripted in her memory somewhere.

"...was caught because we did not have a solid formation, or even a set of formations at all. " Doki rose her head to listen about that part of saving one's trump card. He had a valuable point. Why would you just drag out your big guns, have it run low, and fend yourself off with smaller arsenals? So I kinda went out in a fray. My reactions were also too impulsive. That makes me responsible for Dai-san's injuries as well. Her brows fished out guilt as they looked over her co-partner's injured knuckles. If Doki had performed better on her part, then Dai probably would not have been driven to such an extent, even if she couldn't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

S itting up finally, he rolled his eyes at Dai's answer to a question. "Ha! You didn't use teamwork in the beginning Dai! You left Doki exposed when she went after me." He crossed his arms and didn't answer the question. His jaw ached like hell when he talked. "But I guess I was being a little bit cocky..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:18 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai glared at Kyo. "But in the end I got it together and formed the assault of clones. Which you failed in trying to get out of in time." Dai pointed out before standing. Gathering her glove and elbow guard. "I'm going to go get my hand looked at." She looked at everyone. "I'll be at the dojo after if anyone needs me." Dai looked down at Doki. "Hey, Doki-chan. Don't worry about me. I did what I had to." Dai smiled at her. "This is just punishment in doing so. So don't go blaming yourself for my dumb idea." Dai looked at Sypher. "Thanks for the meal, Sypher. I'm just worried I busted my hand further than just my knuckles." She waved at everyone with her none injured hand. "Again if you need me, I'll be at the dojo working on my techniques." She told reminded them. Dai turned and walked out of the ruins. Heading straight for the hospital from the ruins.
[exit]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel listened to the people go back and forth explaining their faults. He took perticular note of the leader,he not only seemed to be just that but also their teacher. 3 Genin? Well that must place him at at least a Jounin. The surprises kept on coming as the female stated that she was a member of his family. This day was full of suprises! A few moments after she left he stood and brushed the dirt off his pants and smiled at Sypher"I am going with her,this new development is... intriguing to say the least. I will return shortly" With that hoped down off the ruins and exited the area

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Do not judge others for what they look like…

User Image

Watching dai leave sakaki palmed his face before he stood up. He heard she would be going to the dojo after he trip to the hospital so he decided to wait for her at the dojo. "Damn woman I just want to ask her a question and she indirectly makes me go on a trip across the village," he mumbled to himself as he walked off to the dojo.
[exit]

User Image

... but for who they are as a person"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

Listening with his chin in his hand, Sypher couldn't help but smile at Doki. She did brilliantly diagnosing her issues and clearly new what to work on "So. Doki. You need to work on trust and team work." His words were stressed but his smile was easier now that everyone was doing what they were supposed to do. Recognizing their faults and seeing ways past them was how genin learned "Kyo....you were absurdly arrogant and pig headed. You didn't think and didn't think long term. That is how you got that split lip." he pointed out, waggling a finger at him. He raised a hand as Dai left but was a little wary of letting Castiel go with her. Sypher said nothing but silently twitched his feet and a wooden clone slipped off, out of sight of everyone else and followed the two. It also made note of the second man who ran off after them. He stood slightly and glanced at the remaining two "I'm making my first trip to Takumi. Anyone want to join me?" he asked, thinking it would work out to have the two most unequal go with him. Doki had little experience or training and Kyo needed to work on his ego. Both needed to work on team work...

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

K yo shook his fist at Sypher, hating that he was telling the truth. "Ya but thy are just girls!" Shi walked up to Kyo and licked the open wound. "GAH!!!!!" it stung like hell as Shi scampered over to the pillar Sypher was on. "Hmph...I could go with you to takomi or whatever it is called..." He glared at Shi, wanting to strangle that dog.
((lol Dai is getting flirted with double time in the dojo!))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 195 - 55 = 140
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hearing Sypher upon her reflection, she simply smiled. "I'll take that in mind, teach. Thanks." The pinkette went loosed jawed at the opportunity being offered to travel abroad. But a sad smile tugged her anticipated features with sudden realization. "Er..Maybe next time, Teach. I was hoping to train more to fill in some of the gaps I've shown you today.." Doki then placed her hands inside her pockets before peeling them out in the open with empty sockets. She smiled, a little embarrassed by the results of this. Doki actually assumed that she had a few ryo lying around but it was an epic fail to discover that she did indeed have nothing on her hands. "Plus, I'm broke. So I was going to do some missions today. You guys have fun though! See ya."

And with that, she set off towards the Dojo. The next time we spar, I won't disappoint...!

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 am

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

A swarm of the young Aburame's bugs flew around, over and under the ruins of Kumogakure surveying for any suspicious activities or personalities that is lurking around the place. The observant traits of Shin's Kikkaichu insects won't allow any apprehensive activities pass their sight. though it might have been better if there aren't any actual intruders roaming inside the village, just for the sake of the peace inside the village and the people residing in it.

Patrol the Village!

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1300

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:09 am
User Image

Sypher moved slightly as Shi jumped up onto the pillar and rubbed him behind his ears. He nodded to Doki "All right...don't hurt yourself." he glanced at Kyo and smiled "I'll go make sure that the Kage doesn't want me for anything before I leave. I'll meet you at the gates." a final pat on Shi's head and Sypher jumped down from the pillar and left, headed to the Kage's office.

((Exit...))

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

(( sorry I slept in))
Kyo nodded and grabbed Shi under his belly and carried the dog away. He had yet to visit his parents so now was the time.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games