Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:36 pm
Alex stood by hiding behind a pole. even from this position he could feel the massive heat of that jutsu. it seemed that he was going to try and kill Takeru. I cant let him get away with this. how could he just so arrogantly take a villagers life like this. they said would you like to spar not fight to the death. Alex made the vow that if takeru died here then Alex himself would take his place and take the life of Kein in revenge.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:40 pm
Takeru eyes winden as he scrambles to think of something to do. Soon he finds himself having thought to long as the fire is among him igniting the sake on his body as he begins to burn. Screams can be heard for a few moments before he falls to the ground and dies.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:54 pm
Alex came out from behind his cover and knelt beside the lifeless body of Takeru. he couldn't bare touch his burned body. Alex's eyes trailed up to Kein with the hatred of a thousand warriors he made sure not to meet his eyes though for fear of what they could do. "your going to pay for this." he muttered and stood. taking a stance Alex did a hand sign.Takitsubo no Jutsu (waterfall Basin Technique). water crepes up around them from the ground it couldn't pool so it flowed through the dojo and outside where it dried and ran back into the ground."now you die." Alex threw a throwing dagger at Keins chest not really expecting it to hit.

Takitsubo no Jutsu (waterfall Basin Technique).rank c

[chakra left 310]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

The next technique to learn was called Swordslinger. It seemed to deviate from the other techniques a bit. This one required the use of multiple swords. Not seeing it as a problem, Suzume took out a scroll containing two katanas and two wakizashi. She summoned them and placed them on her person, ready to draw and use for this next technique. Her father's sword was a blue sheath, with a blue and silver handle. One pair of the summoned blades had red sheaths and red and gold handles. The other pair had green sheaths with green and bronze colored handles.

[Post 1/5]

Suzume had always preferred to use just one weapon, her father's sword for fighting. Yet she could see the possible advantages and deadliness of this technique. With a technique like this she could possibly overwhelm one opponent or take on more than one if she needed to. Standing before the training dummy, she started off slowly. First it was to draw one blade, strike, then sheath it. She had to be careful with this sort of technique, she could slice her hand open if she was not careful.

[Post 2/5]

It took a long time going slow, changing stance, drawing and sheathing weapons. After getting used to the movements Suzume started going a bit faster. Slowly but surely she started moving more quickly, trying to pick up the pace so she could truly master the technique. The red head was starting to pant softly as she moved, her movements becoming quicker as she changed stances. There were some troubles, sometimes she missed the sheath, her sword almost got away from her, and there were a couple times she almost cut herself. Suzume became more aware of the placement of her arms though and was learning better timing.

[Post 3/5]

Suzume could feel her arms getting tired but she felt she was on a hot streak. The red head was getting faster, accuracy increasing as she continued adjusting her technique. She continued through the motions, shifting form and such as she drew a blade, cut, and sheathed it. It was a difficult technique to get the hang of and Suzume was determined to get it right. Almost there...

[Post 4/5]

Finally she had it, Suzume was cutting into the dummy. Her movements were blurring as she moved quickly. There was another rush of satisfaction now that she had once more learned a technique. The red head would need to use this technique more and more to get the hang of it. Suzume did not mind it and it would be an unexpected technique to pull on her opponents. With this, she might be able to learn the three sword style but deciding on another style would have to come later. Now on to the next technique.

[Post 5/5 Learned Swordslinger]

The next technique would be Sensory Information, a passive technique that would allow her to judge how far away incoming objects or people were. This was based upon sounds and disturbances in the environment of course. It would be quite useful, to make use of other senses to be prepared for incoming objects. Calling upon another shinobi to help, she moved her headband from her shoulder to her head, she wrapped it around her eyes so she would rely on her other senses.

[Post 1/5]

Now that she could no longer see, Suzume started to listen around the dojo and try to judge distances and movement. This technique was proving to be a little difficult at first. Hearing things were not so hard but sensing disturbances in the environment were harder. The dojo was crowded today and there were all sorts of noises. It would be hard to just pick out one person to focus on. Instead she kept track of where some people were going, trying to sense changes like change in temperature and such. It was getting easier, little by little as she kept at it.

[Post 2/5]

The red head continued using her senses to see what was happening around the dojo. A great heat where Kein was the last time she had seen him, what was he doing? Kinpaku was still training and there were others around the dojo. When she felt comfortable enough to believe that she had the technique down, Suzume decided to try it on incoming objects. That was where the nameless shinobi she called upon came in.

[Post 3/5]

The red head began training, trying to sense incoming objects and dodge them. In the crowded dojo, there were plenty of distractions and her success was low. Suzume kept at it, focusing and trying to sense where they were coming from. She was getting better at it and this was admittedly a good training exercise. With her senses getting sharper it would be much harder for anyone to get the drop on her. She almost had the technique down.

[Post 4/5]

What gave her a fright was hearing someone scream. It seemed as if someone was burning alive from the smell of it. Suzume then got hit in the head by an incoming object for not paying attention. Whatever had happened, it was too late to do anything about it now. Hopefully the Raikage would deal with Kein. Who else could it be? It was coming from the direction he was in. Honing her senses, she blocked the rest of the incoming objects. Now she had learned Sensory Perception and was ready to move on to the next technique.

[Post 5/5 Learned Sensory Information]

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:39 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The world about her was surrounded by steel on steel, spinning ever so carelessly. Becoming lightning was no slight task, and even still, the Raikage had to regain her composure. Well... She had to rise with composure. It wasn't a pleasant thing to awaken... Or rather delve into. The scent of flesh. The screams of agony. Something didn't seem to stir properly within her. Then... There was little. The scent of burning flesh lingered, and that wasn't something which pleased the Raikage. Now, the water had somewhere else to pool, about the fist embedded in the wooden planks, a dagger embedded in her thumb.

She stumbled to her feet, the world snapped to a stop. Running water rushing from the dojo. Smoldering wood. She quickly moved to take a closer look. A smoldering body, and an enraged Alex. Just what she had needed. Murder. Another swig from a second flask, and it was getting to the point where the shinobi weren't going to like what they would see. She inhaled deeply of the air, simply as a habit, chakra swelling within her chest. Shikon Hoppeta Kasei was useful, the chakra swelling her body to twice its typical size. The wood cracked above her, enlarged hand crashed down between Alex and Kein.

"Explanation! Now!' the Raikage roared enraged. This would be a rare situation, glimpsing into the more... plastered emotions of the performer. "The combat will end!" There would be no more, not while she was around.

[Shikon Hoppeta Kasei (Purple Cheeked Growth): -40 Chakra]
[260 CP]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Chuunin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC: 3150

Kein had took a step back and was already ready to fire off another fireball when the Raikage stepped in. She demanded an explanation and he would give it. He took a deep breath and brushed his hair back off of his shoulders and said," The boy approached me and wanted to have a quick spar. I agreed, you know me I enjoy a good fight.Before the fight I asked him what the limitations were. He replied by attacking me with a katana. Well I won rather quickly. While he was on his back I informed him that surprise attacks are not how a shinobi with honor fights. He got pissed and attempted to kill me. I..... " he paused searching for the word before he continued,"... Corrected his actions. He took the choice out of my hands he was to enraged to listen and forced my hand. " He had honor he knew what he had done and the thought of the action did not bother him in the slightest. He simply defended his life. The boy knew the consequences of his actions when he committed them, and Kein was prepared to live with his.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:52 am
Alex took a stance that was neither hostile nor neutral,it simply stated that he was ready. he had a surprised look on his face for a moment. rage took his features back over in an instant. to Alex Kein explanation was exaggerated and lacking."we both know that he could of simply disabled Takeru." he said steely calm settling over him. now that the raikage was here everything would be taken care of. he looked at Kein clearly hating him."there was no need for the death of a villager,an ally. as a chunnin you should of acted according to your rank." taking a breath Alex sighed and looked at the raikage. she scared him with the fury she could muster. he walked to her and looked up at her. she was imposing and very intimidating."as to my explanation. i don't have one. he killed my friend. an unnecessary death for a promising shinobi. i am sorry you were hurt though. that wasn't my intention and i ask for the right to bring justice to a murder." Alex did his best to contain the rage of his friends death and pondered how he would kill Kein. no that wasn't right. He would destroy Keins body until he begged for death. then Alex wouldn't give it and he would live the rest of his life as a cripple. that was justice.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

It seemed as if things were hitting the fan now that the Raikage was aware of what was happening. From the looks of it, Kein was not going to be able to talk himself out of this one. That seemed acceptable to Suzume. No matter what, the other was of higher rank and should have had better control.

Saying goodbye to her training partner, Suzume gathered her things and slipped out of the dojo. Now that she had stopped training, she noticed that she was quite tired and tense. Suzume did not really wish to but she decided she should stop by the hot springs to relax.

[Exit Dojo]

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Chuunin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC: 3150

Kein was calm as could be as he listened to the boy speak. He nodded and said," Do you have so little faith in the ability's of all of your friends. The boy was better than you give him credit for. As you are more than likely unaware of this I will inform you. Your friend was gifted with the ways of a blade. I myself am not. Furthermore I am new to the use of dual katana's as I grew up using a cleaver sword and thus sadly lack the skill to disarm the boy. Also yes I am a chuunin only newly to the position though. And yes before you say it I have an active sharingan but no as the majority of people dont know just because we can see the actions of another does not always mean we can react in time. Your friend was devoted to taking my life nothing could change that fact. When your emotions run high like that you dont fight with a cohesive style you can only think of killing them nothing more nothing less. Such actions are almost impossible to predict and even harder to counter. I did not murder that boy I fought for my life. The Uchiha are not as godly as most make us out to be. "

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:09 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The mighty Oni looked down at the two. In her rage, she didn't care much for defense or prosecution. The boy had struck for blood, and was killed in rebuttal. It was the way things went, when one didn't think of what it was to do. Her throat seemed to shudder beneath her anger. The enormous hand swung, slightly above the heads of either chunnin, crashing again into a wall.

"Justice is mine to decide!" the Raikage announced. Oh... How satisfying it would have been to watch the two of them flounder in her bare hands, in reparation for the memories resurfaced of her past. She attempted to keep her calm enough to rationalize. "The Uchiha... She paused, taking a deep breath yet. "Shall not be executed. At this time. Investigation will be pending... On my actions."

Another glance at the corpse revealed more reasons than one for it to be her to investigate. A young man of Oni blood, a self righteous Uchiha, and a very self righteous member of the Glasskin.

"I shall investigate in time. Death is unnecessary, and an eye for an eye won't stand. If I ever hear of pursuing murder for the sake of revenge, in a fight which was ended, supposedly, in self defense. If I hear of another murder, the next shall be crushed by my hand," the Raikage announce. She ruled for the time being, and anarchy wasn't going to be the beginning of her reign.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu walked into the Acadamy and looked around. There was a lot of comotion in here today but oh well he need to train. Looking at the Uchiha family jutsus as he smiled looking at the dummies. After preforming the needed hand signs he blows out four small fireballs as they conceal kunai with them. Soon after their launch there is a solid thud letting him know they hit home.

[1/2]

Again forming the handsigns need for this jutsu Zetsu blows out five fireballs this time with only the last two concealing kunai. Smiling he hears two loud thuds as the kunai sink deep into the wooden dummies. Looking to the next Jutsu on his list he breathed hard and smiled.

[2/2]

Looking towards a single dummy this time Zetsu crouches down as e preforms the needed handsigns. As chakra swells in his chest he jumps into the air while bringing his hand up to his mouth as he exhales. Once the air from his chest flow out there is a huge fireball formed by the chakra as it surrounds the dummy burning it to a crisp.

[1/2]

Smiling as he land he instently crouches down again forming the handsigns faster this time. Jumping into the air he say loudly Goukakyuu no Jutsu as he brings his hand to his mouth expelling another huge fire ball from his mouth as it ingulfs the dummy in flames destroying it. As he lands he walks over to a corner and sits smiling.

[2/2]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 pm
Alex exhaled and stepped away from the angry raikage. he let his anger go. what she said was final after all. she was the law. he had to follow it even if it hurt his pride."yes ma'am." he said and then looked at kein. forgiveness was not in Alex's nature but he felt that Kein was right. although Alex still felt he acted harshly."fine then.all i was saying is that i myself fought Takeru and had no problem defeating him without harming him in such a way. i felt the power of your fire ball and i find it was way to powerful. but yes you are right. i do demand a spar from you though. nothing lethal of course. i like my head where it is. i need to get my anger out so i think beating you will do the trick. what do you say?"  

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:46 pm
Alex let his anger die away and walked to Takeru's body. he knelt there and restrained the hot tears that flooded his cheeks. he took out his last bottle of saki and poured a swallow next to him. he then downed the rest in one swallow leaving him feeling numb. the tears ran down his cheeks now in waves of sadness and anguish."you were a good friend man. i never once thought this was how it would end for you...for us and our friendship. one more spar man. i would of let you win." he sobbed ignoring everyone else in the dojo. he shrugged of his jacket and laid it over his body."rest in peace my friend,And don't worry i will bury you myself." Alex took out one of his daggers and cut deep lines across his arms and then his chest. his own personal grieving ritual. he watched as the blood flowed and replaced his tears. looking back at the raikage with sorrow and resentment."why couldn't you get here sooner. you could have stopped all of this. you who are supposed to protect the ones who cant protect themselves." he looked down at the ground ashamed at what he was about to say."i hate you." he muttered losing all respect for his leader. "at least give me the mission of taking him to the burial grounds and laying him to rest. i think i was his only friend." he muttered and buried his head in his arms truly saddened over this death."and spar with me later. i need a good beating."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu walked back in as he looks over at a boy sulking and crying by aa burnt body as he shakes his head. It seems that boy was on the bad side of an Uchiha he thought as he read the next scroll in his katon ninjutsu list. Preforming the need handsigns Zetsu smiled as two clones appeared in a burst of flames.

[1/3]

Laughing as he lets the clones disappear he looks towards the dummies and thinks of a great plan. After performing the needed handsigns he forms two clones and sends them towards the dummies. Once there he tosses ten kunai ( five for each) defeating the clones as they burst in to flames igniting the dummies.

[2/3]

Smiling he retrives his kunai as he puts out the fire and rests for a moment thinking of his next move. Preforming the handsigns one last time he let the clones form back. Not long after they form he let them disappear as he turned and looked at the next jutsu.

[3/3]

Smiling as he looks to the dummies preforming the need handsigns as a prison of fire forms around the dummies as he laughs. As the prison of fire surrounds the dummies as he quickly forms the clones. Not long after the clones were made they disappear as Zetsu laughed.

[1/3]

Again he formed the handsigns need for the fire prison as it formed around the dummies again. Not long after the prison was formed Zetsu began to form the handsigns again as this time he used the jutsu Goukakyuu no Jutsu as the dummies are hit by the fireball from Zetsus mouth. Laughing he lands and instently began to form the handsigns again.

[2/3]

Laughing again as the prison forms around the dummies as he charges the dummies tossing two kunai at the heads of the dummies. Once done he turns his back as he walks over to the exit of the acadamy and smiles looking at the boy crying again. Maybe he would challange him to a fight once hes ready but as of now no.

[3/3]

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:30 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
It was a good thing, to see Alex so passionate in his response to the death of a shinobi. "You may take him to be buried," the enormous Kinpaku rumbled. Alex didn't seem to understand what exactly it was, to be a shinobi, and that if it truly had been kill or be killed, as Kein had claimed, well... Losing the younger Oni-- no matter how much it hurt- was a better thing for the village than losing Kein, who had proven himself again and again. His resentment, though understandable, wasn't something that agreed with the well drunken Kinpaku.

"You make many requests for someone so low!" she rumbled again, turning to depart. She couldn't let herself be seen at the end of this. Over ten feet in height, she stepped from the building, practically needing to crawl out the doorway. Once out, she rose to her full height, stretching painfully. Maybe soon, she would pummel Alex, but for now.. There was no purpose in doing so.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games