Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:24 pm
( *waits patiently* )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:58 pm
"Whatever, lets just go." Zane said with a sigh as he walked ahead of Kiri and Kyo and started heading out towards the mission site.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:33 pm
Kin shrugged good-naturedly. "That's all right, Kohane. You haven't been here for two years, so you have a right to still be uncomfortable around me." She turned to the other two. "Are we ready to go? Because it looks like Team 1's leaving without us."

Tayu nodded, making sure Kita was stably perched on her shoulder. "Yeah, let's go. I wanna see what this new village they found is like."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:18 pm
(( ok... I am here, sweatdrop what should I post ))  

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:28 pm
"Yea lets go" Kikou said exited to see ruins of a village  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri chuckled. "Yeah yeah mr. bossy." She said with a laugh. She smiled at Tsumi before turning to follow Zane.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:46 pm
"Come on then let's get there quicker" Kohane told everyone around her as he shook her body off taking a few step's infront of the group. "If we take to long the other team's will get there before we have a chance to move" she told them quickening her pace up as she turned around. Kohane was never one for falling behind other's at doing anything even a simply trek to an area.

Walking ahead of the group kyo's mind was filled mostly with plan's and movement strategies he was coming up with. If Kiri there Sannin did not care to think strategically he would simply form plan's and action's not including her. He needed to form some battle strategies for when they got there so they wouldn't walk in blind he felt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:15 pm
Tsumi walked a little behind the group. 'So far, being in a team sucks...' she thought, staring at the ground. Rai looked at her owner a little sullenly. "Mew..." she said to her owner, wishing she could do something. Tsumi was lost in thought. 'I'm stuck with a crazy lady and the only person on my level seems to hate me...' she thought.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 pm
Kesshin followed quietly behind them.Careful not to be seen.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:30 pm
Walking at the front of the group kyo had come up with a good deal of strategies along with back up plans for many things they may come across. "Should be enough" he muttered as he looked back expecting Tsumi to be close behind him but found her at the very back of there little group. Stopping kyo waited for Zane and Kiri to pass as he waited to get next to Tsumi before walking again.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:36 pm
As the ninja's made their way to the destination, the area became more dense in plant life, showing signs that few things have passed through here in years. Yet, there were signs. Soon enough, they found the archeologists, hard at work. They were all hovering over soemthing, a large clay doll.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:56 pm
"Excuse me, sorry to bother you, but where is the Lead Archeologist o this expedition?" Zane asked politely to the men studying the doll.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri glanced around the village curiously as they entered. Seeing the clay doll though, she froze. She slid closer to Zane, whispering to him. "Try not to let any of them touch that thing. If that's what I think it is, then it's dangerous." Though.......If this doll was the same style as the other one.....Then Nowe had been here. The thought cheered her up, even as she was on guard. The change in her manner was obvious. She went from playful and joking to wary and serious.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:27 pm
"That would be me." A man said, approaching the group. "you must be the protection that the Leaf sent in." He held out his hand to shake theirs. "Welcome, I look forward to working with you all." Next thing that happened, was the rest of the acheologists took cover as the doll morphed, taking on the form of a unkown ninja, who had a headband with a hexagon symbol on it. It threw several kunai at the ninja.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:36 pm
"See a trap" kyo said clearly unimpressed as he dodged the kunai that were sent at him and struck away a few that were heading towards Tsumi. "A trap is sprung and something weird attacks" kyo said pulling his spear out holding it in a defensive stance. He wasn't sure of the things abilities yet so he was not able to currently use any of the plans he had thought up.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games