Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:39 pm
Mala nodded. "We should probably repair the roof and floors first of all, so everthing is much safer and all." she suggested, seeing where his gaze went.

Ariae set up a nice table with two expensive looking teacups. She filled each with her specialty tea, which she made from only the sweetest of herbs and honey. It gave off a nice, warm arora.

Milly sat herself down across from Ariae, smiling broadly. "So, is there any requirements that I should know of?" she asked, taking a sip of the delicious liquid afterwards.

Ariae pulled out a piece of paper and pushed it towards her, smiling a warm and friendly smile. "All I ask is that you sign this."

Milly read the contract over and deadpanned. It was a blood contract, clearly made via dark magic. It said, 'I so solumnly swear to obey and never betray Ariae. She will be my overlord and master until the day I die whatever gruesome death awaits me.' She looked up at Ariae. "This is rediculous! You can't honestly expect me to-!" Before she could finish the sentence, however, she began to clutch her throat and fell to the ground as her mouth began to foam. The tea had been poisoned.

Ariae let out a wicked cackle as she exclaimed, "What a fool you are to drink from a stranger's cup!" She then pulled out a small vial and said, "See this? It's the cure to the poison in the drink. It kills within minutes, so unless you want to die, I'd highly suggest signing that contract~"

Milly, with teary eyes, did as instructed and was given the cure soon afterwards. Sadly she thought to herself, 'Oh, what have I gotten myself in to?! This woman, this Ariae, she's worse than my father!'

Ariae grinned smugly and hissed, "If you ever disobey the contract, a demon from the deepest corners of hell will devour you slowly with its' thousands of rows of teeth and an oceon's worth of stomach acid!~" Surely, the woman must either be evil incarnate or must've been through alot to act in a manner such as this.

{Sorry. XD I saw this gag in a manga I read and I wanted to try it out too...}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:43 pm
((Clearly Jaquel leaving her has done nothing good for her sanity. xd ))

Van nodded. "After that, we can fix up our room so our bed isn't the only nice thing in there, then re-do Riley's room to turn it into the baby's room, and then we can move on to the rest of the house." he said, rather pleased with his methodical plan as he ate his breakfast.

((Another horrible idea came to mind. What if Ariae was one of Van's exes back during his lady hopping ways? Like maybe Ariae wasn't always a well-mannered angel and had a rebelious streak back in the day or something? >XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:02 pm
{Nope, no good at all. XD A couple incidents after that, including Rose running off would pretty much be the reason why she has her betrayal-complex to begin with.
Also, I love that idea. I love it lots. Like, she could've seemed all innocent and well-mannered but could've been just as much of a pervert as the rest of these characters seem to be. Or better yet, even more so. If I go with this, wouldn't it be hilarious if Jaquel had no idea how much of a slut she was in her youth? XD}

"Good idea." Mala smiled, now taking a couple bites out of her breakfast.

Milly gulped. "V-very well. F-for my sanity's sake, please can we change the topic to something more pleasant? Like work or happy things?" she asked in a pleading tone as she sat herself up.

Ariae nodded, putting on that sweet and motherly smile once more as she sat back where she was before. She continued to work on her gown as she said to Milly, "I'd like you to do some cleaning. From corner to corner, from wall to wall, I want it all to sparkle like when it was first made. If you don't, the consequences of the contract will go in place and you will die. So, chop chop!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:08 pm
((But of course! 'Twas the whole idea, you see. That, and more DRAHMAH. XD ))

"So you take the floors while I do the roof?" Van said getting up to wash his emptied plate. He knew she'd make him feel bad again by saying she'd feel bad for not helping out.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:15 pm
{Lawlzors}

Mala nodded, finishing up the rest of her food before going to do the same. "Yes, let's do that."

Milly was desperately trying to get everything cleaned up as best as she could and as quickly as she could. She felt like a slave under and oppressive goddess. All she could think to herself while doing this was, 'Ohpleaseletmefinishintime!!!!' over and over again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:23 pm
After the dishes had been washed, Van went to get the tools before heading out to climb up on the roof. "And since I know what you're going to say, yes, I will be careful!" he called down to her once he was up.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:35 pm
{Should we timeskip through the work?}

"I know you will, or else I'll be quite upset with you!" Mala called out in reply as she went on to try and fix certain bits of the floor to the best of her ability.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:38 pm
((Sure, otherwise it's going to be crap post-a-palooza. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:49 pm
Mala eventually finished up, feeling satisfied enough with how she did. "Ah...hopefully it'll last for a little while, at least."

Milly dragged herself to Ariae's feet, tears streaming from her eyes as she fought desperately to catch her breath. "I...I've finished miss Ariae..." she panted out.

Ariae stood up, and placed her foot on Milly's back as proof of her conquest. She had hands on her hips as she barked out, "You will not address me by my name! From now on, you shall call me 'Master'. If I ever hear otherwise, you will be devoured!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:51 pm
((Geeze, no wonder Rose ran away again. XD ))

"Roof's patched up." Van said swinging through an open window on the second floor, purely because he could.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:05 pm
{Oh trust me, Ariae only gets worse and more oppressive from here. XDD}

"Just in time, because I just finished with the floors! ...Still, watch where you step. I don't trust my craftsmanship in the least." Mala warned, laughing softly to herself.

"Y..yes master. Do you have any more orders for this humble servant?" Milly asked, feeling dead inside already. She couldn't help but wonder what mockery her father would throw at her if he found out about this. She would do her best to keep him from finding out.

"Ah, that tone of voice suits you." Ariae teased, pressing her foot down against Milly's back a bit harder now. "I will teach you the basics of sewing. After that, you will be done for the day - since I am in such a forgiving mood. Tomorrow, your chore will be greater in order to earn the right to improve yourself here!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:09 pm
((I also like how colorful your posts have become. Very purty. biggrin ))

"We can always make more repairs as we need them." Van said coming downstairs.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:20 pm
{Thanks, I'm glad you like them. biggrin When I'm feeling less lazy, I might even make special codes for the more active RP's I'm in. XD}

"You've got a point there." Mala said, walking over to give Van a quick hug.

Milly was quite relieved to finally be learning something. Once the lesson was finished, she was shoved out of the door by Ariae.

"Now, go get some rest you petty worm. If you don't, off to a demon's bowels you go!~" Ariae teased, waving the blood contract over Milly and keeping an absolutely smug smirk on her face. Before heading in and locking the doors. The shop was now closed.

"I wonder if I should go home or sleep in the streets for tonight." Milly mumbled to herself, thinking.

Ariae opened the door and added in, "Oh, and before you go, just know that if you don't get here at exactly 6:00AM...I'll kill you myself~" After that, she slammed the door shut, locking it once more.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:27 pm
((You mean the whole #f90052 type of dealie?))

"I guess on to the baby's room I guess, unless you want to just do one thing a day. Like floors and such today, our room another day, etcetera etcetera." Van said after hugging her back and keeping his hands around her waist.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:39 pm
{Not really. More along the lines of having little decals and a small square picture of the characters in their code, not just a prettied up color scheme. I'm not sure I'll even bother with that again or not, but if I do...yeah. XD}

"We've got all the time in the world, so why rush? Let's do it one thing at a time." Mala said, wanting to save further work for the next day.

Sifting through her pack, Milly realised that she forgot to pack food or money for the trip. Tears nearly welled up in her eyes. "Oh s**t! What am I supposed to do now?!" she exclaimed, knowing that nobody would help her and that her father would laugh if he knew of the situation she was in.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games