Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:42 pm
"Hi," Shayde murmured giving a slight wave of his hand. "Krystina and Maso obviously want us to 'open up' to each other... You start..."

"Maybe," Maso smiled glancing back at Krystina. "I'd tell you about it, but I'll start crying like a human kid with a scraped knee. I will say though, that I'm an angel of sorts... If we're gonna like each other, it's best to make a solid foundation of truths rather than lies, yes?" He slid off his gauntlets and began removing the bandages from his forearms, showing the scars spelling out the word perfect on one arm, victim on the other. "I've had them for as long as I can remember which isn't exactly as long as you'd think. No idea where they came from or how I died, who I was before I died... I only remembered the words Maso, Sheik, cousin and Gabby when I found myself back here on Earth. Sheik's been trying to help me get my memories back."

Sheik shrugged slightly before patting the empty space on the bed. "Well, if he does give anything away, it'll only be the things he won't start crying about such as his memory loss or the scars carved into his arms albeit he can't even look at his arms without something covering those scars or else you'll find him leaning behind a tree or over the toilet piling his lungs out. Lay. You look like you can use a nap."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:02 pm
sky blinked as he looked at shayde, not sure what to say. "um....." he mumbled, looking down at his feet for a minute before he looked back up at him with confusion in his face. "i don't really know what all to say. except.... i don't want us to stop being together..." he blushed lightly

Krystina listened to him with a small sigh as she moved closer to him. "i guess you're right about the truth thing....." she mumbled and tucked her hair behind her ear. "can i help you try and remember too?" she mumbled as she lightly rested her head on his shoulder.

"i'm fine!" truth giggled softly and gave her uncle a small shove. "i don't need a nap at all!" she smiled and then grabbed her drawing book, placing it in her pocket. "plus, it's no fun sleeping. too much stuff to do and why waste any opportunities i've got on sleep?" she mumbled and leaned against the wall.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:09 am
"Mmhmm," Shayde responded stepping over to Skylar and dropping down onto his knees beside him, hugging him. Why'd he have to say that now? Is he trying to tear what part of my heart has warmed up over the years out? "I... I think it's a... Good thing we're t-together..." I can't hurt him... He'll get all depressed, Krystina and the others will get pissed at me if I did, and something wants us to be together even if only until one of us dies... I'll continue this game until one of us dies... But what if I've truly fallen for him? What then?

"If you'd like, but you didn't know me back then," Maso chuckled softly only to place his hand over his mouth. "Snap... I'm starting to get nauseated from removing those.. " He quickly began rewrapping the bandages around his forearms before sliding the gauntlets back on. "I'm sorry. I get sick when I see those scars and yet still try figuring out where they even came from..."

Sheik shrugged slightly again as he sat up, scooted a bit closer to Truth and lay his head in her lap. "When ya got nada to do, sleeping is pretty fun. Especially when you honestly haven't slept in a month of Sundays."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:38 pm
Skylar's cheeks flared as he hugged Shayde back. "i'm glad....." he mumbled and bit his lip, keeping back tears. not tears of sadness, just tears of happiness. he'd been ready for anything, he'd actually expected Shayde to break up with him.
"it's fine. i can understand that to some extent. and i wouldn't so much help with you remembering as just being there with you as you do.... it's sometimes good to have someone by your side to deal with things that are hard to bare." Krystina smiled and lightly placed her hands on top of his.
Truth gave a tiny laugh and shook her head. "well, right now all i want to do is talk to you. 'cause i dunno jack about you. or my dad." she muttered and then gave a small sigh as she looked down at him  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:43 pm
"Good," Shayde muttered lightly patting Sky on the back before sliding his mask down. He lightly kissed Sky on the forehead before smiling down at him. He was starting to feel like a giant again.

"That's true," Maso murmured softly as he lightly gripped her hands in his. "It'd be nice having you there by my side as I try remembering my past. I... I'll know you'll be there to make me feel ten times better if I remember something tragic. If you want, I'll tell you about a dream I've had ever since I can remember."

Sheik tensed slightly, but figured it best to tell her what he could. "What would you like to know about your father first?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:02 pm
Skylar gave a small blush as he looked at shayde, keeping his arms around him. without him realising it he'd accidentally started to cry and was now looking at shayde with happy tears streaming down his face.

Krystina smiled softly as she looked at him. "if you want to tell me, i'm willing to listen." she hummed and looked at him with soft eyes. she'd stay with him as long as he wanted her to, she knew that much and was willing to help him as much.

Truth gave a small smile as she looked at her uncle. "why'd he stop? and how'd he meet my mom?" she sighed and started to play with his hair, braiding it in a few splots.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:01 pm
"I still feel like a giant around you," Shayde sighed wiping the tears away with his hands before leaning down slightly and pressing his lips against Sky's. Death will be our only escape from this relationship... I know that now, but I really prefer you not to cry if it's me who dies first... That's all I'll ask of you, Sky... Just don't cry 'cause I'm not sure if I'll cry if you die first...

"My dream is a weird one," Maso said bluntly as his thumb began stroking softly against her hand. "In my dream, my name is Watari and I'm like eleven years old, based upon what I've learned from the dream... I have the same appearance as I do now also. Anyways, so I was going to speak with a girl in this house hidden in the woods, but when I get there, the girl isn't there. Instead of her, it's a tall man with scars all over his arms and what I could see of his face. I start to panic inwardly as I start backing away from him albeit I still can't tell why I was terrified of him. He suddenly attacked me saying something about how he'll never let his daughter be tainted by another person. It kinda weirded me out, but it also angered me. I told him it wasn't right for him to shelter his daughter to the outside world. He got mad and then there was darkness. A few seconds later I open my eyes and there is a pain on the side of my head so I put my hand to it to feel the warm, sticky feel of blood. I then notice that I've been stripped of everything except a really baggy t-shirt and I've got a collar on attaching me to a wall by a chain-link leash that'll only go so far. I hear a chuckle so I look towards it and it's that same man... The scene goes dark again. I hear a scream and then I find myself staring down at my body on the edge of a riverbank. That's where it ends..."

Sheik remained tense as he started making a clicking sound with his tongue. "He stopped being a ninja-assassin so he could watch his kids grow up without worrying about failing to come back alive, but by the time he returned to the house from his final mission before retirementyou two and your mother was gone. He became depressed and began living in his room without saying anything. He hust sat there drawing you three from memory. He met your mom while on a mission after getting a bad injury he needed medical treatment for. Your mother took care of his injury by healing him slowly with water, sorta like you do except she used the water in the air. They were getting closer each day he spent there getting his injury healed so he could complete his mission. It was love at first sight or so he said to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 pm
Skylar gave a small sniffle and kissed shayde back, his tears drying up quickly. "it's ok....i like it." he smiled.

Krystina gave a small frown as she listened to him, not enjoying the ending at all. when he finnished talking she gave a sharp intake of breath and looked at him. "some dream..." she mumbled and chewed on her lip, not entirely sure what to say to that.

truth gave a pout as she looked at her uncle, a few tears in her eyes. "why does it seem like me and Deception running away ruined that love they had?" she muttered, feeling sad that she'd made her dad feel like that. "i didn't think he'd miss us that much..."  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:22 pm
"You're sweet. I'm not used to sweet unless it's Lucian's healing techniques," Shayde chuckled as he pinched Sky's cheeks. "No more crying. No one other than Maso cries & he only does that when he sees old scars he can't remember where he got them from."
"Told you," Maso murmured softly as he gave her a soft smile. "I don't know if it's a memory of how I died & part of who I was in the past or simply just a really crazy dream. It scares me sometimes to where I stop sleeping for days, sometimes weeks on end... It's actually a lot more vivid, but I can't exactly find the right words to describe it thus I gave you a summarized version of it."
Sheik let out a soft chuckle as he shook his head. "He is actually a very emotional person. The fact that your mother abandoned him hurt him deeply and the fact that you two had run off was like rubbing salt in the wound. Your mother left him before you two."
Lucius stepped into his & Hades' bedroom and flopped down onto the bed. Hmm... Should we perhaps tell Krystina our real names? Would Sheik mind if we did? He listened to the light sound of Hades stretching as he lightly touched the dog collar around his neck. He hadn't bothered putting a shirt nor his mask back on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:56 pm
Skylar's cheeks turned a light pink as Shayde called him sweet. "alright.... i won't cry as much....." he sighed and closed his eyes as he calmed down his crazy thoughts.
"maybe it'll make more sense later on..." Krystina mumbled as she smiled back at him. "and what you told me was fine. i don't need full detail with everything." she smirked and then looked down at her feet as she thought of what else to say, her cheeks turning pink when she realised she was still in her bikini.
"well, that'd explain the semi-smothering we've gotten since we got out....." truth muttered, more to herself then him. "he doesn't show it very well, so i didn't think about it..... but i suppose anyone would be hurt by people leaving all at once." she frowned, not exactly liking herself ust then.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm
"I'm glad you don't mind me being a giant," Shayde purred softly before kissing his cheek. "'Cause I don't know if this is the height I'm gonna be for the rest of my life or if I'm gonna get taller." He gave a gentle smile as he patted Sky on the shoulder with a look in his eye saying that was all he was asking.
"Maybe. Maybe not," Maso responded softly. "You can get changed out of that if you want." A mischievous smile slid across his face as he brushed a silvery-white strand of hair out of his face.
"He isn't a miracle worker with showing his emotions. The fact that he hasn't locked you and Deception in his basement and acting like a lunatic trying to keep his prey from running away again surprises me. I would've thought he'd be like that, but apparently he still has his control over what he shows emotionally," Sheik responded casually. "He always was able to fake his emotions on the outside and his eyes never betrayed him. After your mother and you two left, his eyes became cold and lifeless. A couple years later he started becoming his old self again. Smiling, laughing, playing around. His eyes were back to that invitingly dangerous gaze that showed no hints of his thought process nor his inner feelings. What else do you want to know?"
Hades stood up, stretching his arms a bit before sitting down on the bed Lucius was laying on. "We should, Lulu. She's trustworthy enough. We can't keep her in the dark about most of everything we do." His words seemed to respond to Lucius' thoughts forcing him to smile lightly at Hades who smiled back. "I'll take my shower then. You should limber up." Lucius nodded slightly as he sat up on the bed, gently touching his forehead to Hades' before Hades stood back up and walked into the bathroom. Lucius remained where he sat for a moment only to roll off the bed and begin stretching in his own mannerisms. He stopped as he lightly stroked his nails which were still half claws. He frowned as the memory of his nails digging into Hades' skin began gnawing it's way back into his stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:46 pm
"you're fine with me no matter what.... and i hope you haven't forgoten that i'm still growing too...." Skylar smiled and kissed Shayde on the corner of the mouth.
Krystina gave him a small smile and rolled her eyes as she stood up. "i'll just be a moment then..." she smiled at him and quickly moved down the hall to her room, grabbing a simple pair of jeans and a solid black t-shirt and sputting them on before he moved back out of her room. flopping onto the couch next to him again. "hi again." she smiled.
Truth smiled at her uncle, thinking of something to ask about her dad again. "......i can't think of what to ask about daddy any more......" she sighed and finnished one of the fine braids she'd been doing the entire time.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:19 pm
"I know you are," Shayde responded softly as he lightly wrapped his arms around Sky's neck, kissing him back. "I'm just saying I'll probably still be taller since I'm younger and have more years to grow than you." He licked Sky on the cheek before unwrapping his arms from around Sky's neck, spinning to where his back was towards Sky and leaned back against him albeit not too heavily.

"You're back," Maso said with a slight pout hugging her. "I could swear it felt like a lifetime while you were gone."

Sheik snorted only to slap his hands over his mouth. "Sorry. It was like an instant replay of Trevor's fight with me. We were in the backyard of our family home and he'd pinned me against a wall only to look at me confused and say 'I can't remember what we were fighting over.'. Anyways... Alright, so any questions about me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:38 pm
Skylar gave a tiny sigh as he wrapped his arms around Shayde again, resting his head on his. "i don't mind..... i've always been shorter then everyone...." he gave a small chuckle and closed his eyes.
"i missed you too..." she smiled a him and wrapped her arms around him.
Truth gave a small laugh as she listened to him talk about her dad again before thinking about what to ask him. "tons....." she grinned at him and continued to braid his hair, intent on braiding it all.
{gahh i hate writers block, and i gtg....}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:13 pm
"I guess it'll be fine," Shayde murmured as Sky holding him made him feel like his mother tending to injuries he'd always tensed up about. Relaxation was allowed inside those arms and so he slowly started relaxing as he lightly placed his hands over Sky's. He started softly began singing ET by Katy Perry as he closed his eyes feeling safe, feeling wanted inside Sky's embrace. A tear slid down his cheek only for him to quickly wipe it away hoping that Sky hadn't noticed.

"Yay," Maso grinned. "I was missed." His smile slowly turned into a frown as his entire body began trembling, his eyes seeming to focus and unfocus quickly.

Sheik sighed softly. "I'm not promising telling you every detail about myself so don't expect detailed answers. Start asking and I'll answer to the best of my ability."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games