Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler stepped onto the carriage and held his hand out towards Ryn. "Coming?" he asked her.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:38 pm
Indala smiled warmly up at Will, " Yea, sorry about that.
Dad was becoming really suspicious about who I was talking to.
He told our head houseelf, Guttard,to begin intercepting mail,
so I just didn't write back."

She frowned slightly.
" I knew I would see you soon as it was so close to school at that point. Sorry to worry you."

Indala scanned the crowd around her and
saw some familiar faces as students began to go in separate directions;
either to the boats or the carriages, depending on their year.
" Hey, it looks like we should start to get a move on."
She sighed happily, "It's so good to be back.
I can't wait for the feast, I'm starved."

Her stomach gave a small growl as if in agreement, and Indala grabbed Will's hand.
Enthusiastically she pulled him behind her, "Come on let's go!"

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:43 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will smiled and nodded as she explained the problem behind why she couldn't keep sending him mail. "I figured as much," he responded, and instantly began thinking of new ways to get in contact with his girlfriend when they were apart. He left her take his hand and lead him to the carts, but once they were there, he took the lead and climbed up into the cart with Lucy and a 4th year Ravenclaw. He turned around and offered Indala his hand. "Up you go."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:53 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Alexander Osbourne.
My desire?Get to know Alexander Osbourne better.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy smirked playfully as she listened to the other Billy Idol song.
"Not bad, not bad." she teased him mockingly before noticing Will and Indala. Shoot... She wished she could have a moment with Oz. Well, not rushing things or anything. She waved to them and returned her attention and concentration back to her guitar.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:58 pm
Indala smiled brightly as Will offered her his hand.

He's so chivalrous. I've missed him a lot.
Probably more than I realized.

She placed her hand in his, but before she stepped up to climb in, the thestral attached to the carriage caught her eye.
It wasn't the first time she had ever seen one, but never this close before.
The great beast pawed the ground with its hooves and snorted,
and a chill ran down Indala's spine.
She shook herself of where the thestral's presence was taking her thoughts,
and focused again on Will's welcoming gaze.
Using his strength for balance she stepped up into the carriage.

Noticing Lucy and being careful of her guitar, Indala hugged her happily. "Oh, hey Lu! How are you?"
She sad down opposite of her and waited to lean back against the seat, hoping Will would put his arm around her.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz looked up to see two second years getting into the carriage. Without looking up from his guitar, he said, "You look a lot like Tamara. I'm guessing you must be her little brother." Then he smirked and looked up at Lucy. "Okay Lu, I got another one for you. Tell me if you know this one." He started to play the song "Save Tonight" by Eagle Eye Cherry.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

Ryn watched the other two go to the carriage, looking around she was happy to be back even though the year would be quite different and she wasn't sure it would be as great as last year but she was still going to make the most of it. She couldn't wait for classes, and to go visit her friends, she was also excited to meet the new 1st years. Tyler asked her if she was coming, Turning back to him, she looked into his eyes and at his extending hand, "Yeah Of course." She said with a smile and taking his hand, as she got into the carriage, she marked it as the start of the year, and she was ready for it.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:09 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will pulled Indala up into the carriage and gave her a peck on the cheek, then turned to the unidentified Ravenclaw playing the guitar. "Your guess would be correct. Will. I'm guessing by the colors and guitar you must be Alexander. I've heard Tammy talk about you," he said with a bit of disdain. He looked over to Lucy. 'Hey Lu."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:15 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy hugged Indala back, smirking at the young couple. She had noticed it before the summer, when Tammy's dad came to school because of Travers.
"Heya!" , she said to them with a bright beam coloring her gentle, sweet lips. She turned her head to Oz, nodding, "Yeah. Sounds familiar. How about this one?" she uttered with a chuckle as she began to play the slightly sad tune, her voice carried away perfectly amongst the music.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:22 pm
User ImageGareth quirked an eyebrow at her. Most people didn't ask questions so bluntly. They simply assumed that he was creepy and weird and ignored him or got away as quickly as possible. He had become used to that. Comfortable with it. It gave him room to work. Also he found that when he didn't know the subjects, he could assume them to be however he liked. However, knowing them often ruined whatever pleasant image he might have wanted to associate with them.

So he liked it better when he didn't know his subjects. Right now she was beautiful, mysterious, complex. He didn't want to get to know her and find out that she was a pretty moron. That would ruin any attempt to use her image. He would found himself representing that ugliness on her portrait where those physical faults did not lie.

His gaze darkened and his eyebrow raised, "You would prefer that you be taken in with a quick glance? Or ignored completely?" He felt himself bristle. He had to push her interest away, hopefully she would be quiet for the rest of the carriage ride and he could study her in silence and keep her image as beautiful as he saw her now. "Perhaps I look because I can. It isn't my fault that the majority of sheep wander blindly to the sights of the world."

He kept his words clipped, but eyes didn't stop holding her gaze. There was something playfully challenging there that he hadn't noticed before, like an extra spark of color.

Garden of Wisteria

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler sat down and looked up at the castle. "So you two thinking of joining Quidditch?" he asked pushing his glasses up his nose. He smiled and waited for an answer

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He listened to her sing the sad tune and play it on her guitar, her voice entrancing him and he slowly started to sway as she sung and played. When she stopped he nodded and put his guitar away. "Well, I've met my match. After I performance like that, all I can do is admit defeat and beg mercy of my incredibly talented and beautiful victor. Do spare me another heart flutter."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; No House

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster heard the call for the First Years. The Sorting once so far away, was now suddenly so close, that realization caused the girl to be hit with a wave of jitters soon after it - not that her nervousness showed on her passive face. She turned to her peers, and then gave them a small smile. "Shall we go?" The girl asked, not expecting an answer, her question was a rhetorical one after all. Aster re-tied her cape, so that it would shelter against the evening's cold, and then headed off in the direction of Ms.Duke's voice. She spotted the lake and made her ways towards it, suddenly not a nervous as she once was.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera knew she wasn't going to be able to stay quiet the whole ride. That was one thing she loved about Ryn and Tyler; even when she was down they made it a point to keep her going. Sliding into the carriage, she followed Tyler's gaze towards the castle. "I was thinking about it. I don't know how good I would be, though." In all honesty, she thought she would be really poor at the sport. It took her awhile just to get a grip on flying in class last year. To be able to play quidditch, which required flying and doing other things at the same time? She didn't think she had the skill. All the same, quidditch was something she was interested in. And she had been working on her flying, which was improving.

User Image

User Image  

Rechosia

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:10 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy laughed lightly at Oz, trying to hide her blush.
"I shall spare you another heart flutter if you do as well, kind gentleman." she smiled playfully at him, tuning her guitar in silence.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games