Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:29 am
Dr. James Bennet

User Image

James stuck the needle into her arm and pushed the plunger, watching as her movements slowed and her speech became slurred until she was finally out. "Terry, I need you to put her in the restraints. She's dangerous and I don't want her hurting us or herself." He told the man next to him and watched as her put the soft shakles on her wrists and ankles. He then guided the gurney into the girls room. "Stupid ******** kid. Now I have to wait until I can get more booze." He muttered darkly to the sleeping girl.

:Quick case, quick pay. Quick pay, quick drink:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:34 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash slowly woke up, her head feeling fuzzy. She went to touch her forehead and found it firmly tied to the bed. Tied. Shakled. Trapped. She was trapped again. She was about to get tortured again. Ash suddenly screamed in fear as she fought the restraints, her arms pulling franitcly at the shakles as she screamed in terror. "NO! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! GET THEM OFF! PLEASE! GET THEM OFF OF ME PLEASE! NO! NO !PLEASE HELP ME!"

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:47 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin woke from her nightmare with a strangled-sounding moan, shuddering and feeling herself all over to make sure she was actually alive. She'd had an awful dream about the fire that killed her parents, but this time Tsubatsu had been there, standing between her and them, taunting her. 'You have to choose, Erin,' he'd hissed, smiling like he had when he'd burned her face. 'You can live, or they can live, but not both...'

Erin shook her head and got up, folding the blanket and straightening the pillow. Sirrah was asleep with her head on her keyboard; looked like the poor woman had tried to pull another all-night shift. Not wanting to wake her, but feeling too restless to stay where she was, Erin decided to go see Ash. She slipped out of Sirrah's office and into Ash's room, completely unprepared for what awaited her.

Ash was tied down to the bed, and had obviously been there for awhile. Her eyes were wide and terrified, and her face looked like she was screaming, but only a whisper was coming out. Erin saw the orderlies and a single doctor trying to calm her, but the idiots weren't untying her because they didn't know what Erin knew... That Ash had been bound like this once before, and she would be reliving that experience. Erin felt rage take over her body and she lunged toward Ash, ripping at the restraints.

"GET THE ******** AWAY FROM HER, YOU DUMBASSES!" she shrieked, shoving several of the orderlies away and struggling to undo the straps. "It's okay, Ashika, I'm here, sweetie, it's okay," she said softly to the terrified girl.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:55 am
Dr. James Bennet

User Image

He watched as a tall girl with black hair shoved past the men surrounding the screaming girl. She had been carrying on like this for over three hours, and he saw a slight change in her when she saw the newcomer. She started to reach out for her and scream something that he couldn't make out, but this girl was going to get hit if she undid the restraints. "Stop! Lady, you don't know what you're doing! She's dangerous! Frank, get her out of here now!" He yelled at one of the men, who quickly grabbed her and dragged her out of the room, shutting the door once she was in the hallway again. "Ash, listen you need to stop screaming. You thrashing is not helping the hangover."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:01 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin fought and screamed at the man who grabbed her, but it didn't help. She was no longer strong enough to fight off a grown man. 'Back to weight training, I guess,' she thought wryly as she gave the locked door a vicious kick after being deposited into the hallway. "<******** idiots! They don't know what they're doing... God damn it... Who'll listen, though...?" Erin got an idea, and began running through the halls of the hospital, yelling for Kevin Rawlings.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:08 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin walked into the hospital, tired and angry. The twins had finally clamed down enough for Lokita to explain that Lulu had seen the Owner, but that neko was so rigid with her 'deal' that she wouldn't tell them anything about him. He had finally gotten them to go to sleep in his bed, Bado still there to keep an eye on them. Well, Lulu went to sleep anyways. They always slept in shifts, a habit that the refused to break. If Lulu was sleeping, Lokita would stay awake to keep her calm. And vice versa. He hated seeing those two girls so afraid to sleep. After taking a huge gulp of his coffee, he punched in and headed to the E.R board to see if there were any surgeries he might want to do.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that makes the ones I save that much more special:  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:12 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin finally spotted Kevin in the ER and ran up to him, grabbing his arm and panting desperately for a minute before being able to speak. "Doc... Doc, you have to help her... Ash... She must have gotten angry, and some dumbass doctor put restraints on her... If we don't get them away from her and get those restraints off, I don't know what's going to happen... Please..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:19 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash kept jerking at the restraints even though her muscules were burning from the effort after doing this for so long. A gruff growl in the back of her mind caught her mental awareness and another voice, softer, and much more timid. Ash, you can't keep this up kid. You gotta get us apart. You gotta divide again or you'll go insane. I refuse to be wiped out with this useless wimp of myself just because you won't stop. Split us apart and I can take em out. Let me out. A familiar voice whispered.

No! I won't do it again! I'm staying me! She raged back as she kept fighting and silently screaming.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:28 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin turned to see Erin, burns on her jaw and her hands bandaged from what he could only assume were more burns. He felt the coffee cup slide from his suddenly numb fingers at the mention of Ash on top of the burns. "Restraints? No! But she was tied down!" He said in a squeak before taking off at a full run for her room, praying that he wasn't too late to stop her from going insane.

Kevin tried the doorknob and found it locked, and he knew there wasn't enough time to get a key. He backed up and rammed his shoulder into it, breaking the door off of it's hinges and looking around the room to see Bennet staring at him. He inhailed to demand what was happening, and smelled the alcohol. All that had happened in that day suddenly came to a boiling point and he reared back and slammed his fist into the other doctor's jaw, hearing it break from the force of the blow. "You stupid ******** drunk! She was TORTURED you ******** a*****e! Erin, get her out of those restraints now! We don't have much time, and we may already be too late!" He yelled loudly.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:31 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Any other time, Erin would have found his tone of voice funny, but she was far too uptight for that right now. She ran after him and was through the door as soon as he was, once again shoving the orderlies away and undoing the restraints. She pulled Ash into her arms and stroked her hair gently, giving her a light kiss on the lips. "Shh... It's okay, Ash, sweetheart, I'm here, don't be scared... You're safe now, it's okay..." Erin was shaking with anger, but pushed it away firmly. She knew the most important thing right now was calming Ash down. The last thing they needed was Ash's mind splitting in two again.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:37 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash trembled against Erin, soft squeeks and sounds coming from her shaking mouth. She clung to Erin tightly, her mind finally pulled back from fracturing again. She finally was able to whisper one word from her raw throat. "Sorry... sorry...sorry.." She said the word over and over again as she trembled and cried, still making terrified whimpers and squeeks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:41 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

As the orderlies slunk from the room, Erin climbed into the bed beside Ash and kept holding the terrified girl, her anger fading to sadness. "It's okay, sweetheart... It's fine now, love, everything's alright... You'll be alright," she soothed gently, giving the girl a soft kiss on the cheek. Erin felt useless, but she wasn't about to leave her girlfriend's side anytime soon. She couldn't tell if she was helping or not, but she couldn't think of anything else to do. "I love you, Ash... It's okay now..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:51 pm
Shizuka/Badokku Ariake

Sometime after the other twins had calmed down, Shizuka and Badokku had returned to their apartment, tired and lost. The constant overflow of emotions was too much for Shizu. Seeing his sibling in pain all the time was too much for Bado. They couldn't just leave this time though. The other creatures were likely to track them down. More...drastic measures were required this time around.
"I just want to sleep....Without nightmares, without having to worry about what tomorrow will bring...Is that so much to ask?"
Shizuka sat down on the couch, allowing her head to hang a bit. Somewhere next to her, she could hear Badokku destroying both of their cellphones and the home phone. Badokku felt the same. Shizuka could sense it.
"What do we do about Tank and Lizzy?"
The male neko shrugged, gently touching the collar around his neck. He loved his mate and Shizuka loved her's, but mate or not, the other twin would always be the most important thing in his world. The last thing he wanted was to see her suffer any more.
"They'll get over it."
The response was automatic, cold...It sounded like the Badokku she was used to, not the emotional wreck she had made him. The female neko stood, gently wrapping her arms around her sibling and kissing him. She could already feel the "blood" in his body boiling, much like her's. There would be no turning back now.
"Is it going to hurt?"
Badokku shook his head, even though he wasn't sure himself. The question was soon answered as the purple liquid began tearing open random areas of his body and dripping on the floor, starting dark purple blaze that would burn until morning. It didn't hurt, surprisingly enough. If anything, it felt nice. He held his sibling close while their bodies and the flames slowly destroyed them. The last thing he recalled seeing before he noticed the addition of a set of white wings on his sibling's back was the gentle smile she wore. Shizuka had been happy during her last few moments of life and because of that, Badokku was happy too.
"Little brother...Your wings are black..."
Shizuka smiled, kissing her brother's cheek before motioning towards the couple now standing a few feet from them. The blue-winged chiropteran and a white-haired neko with the same color wings as Badokku appeared to have been awaiting their arrival.
"Mom...Dad...We're here to stay this time..."
When the flames finally died down, all that remained of the nekos were there gems. The moment someone tried to touch them, however, they too broke apart and faded. Shizuka and Badokku were gone.

"What would it take for things to be quiet?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:21 am
Dr. James Bennet

User Image

He stared up at Kevin, the furious man towering over him as he held his broken jaw in pain. His mind was going a mile a minute from shock. His jaw was broken without a doubt, he had been caught drunk, and now he knew that this girl had been tortured. Well s**t... Now I can't get booze later. Was his only thought.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:29 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash clung to Erin tighter, more afriad then when she had been tied down. At least then she had been unable to see, this was cruel, being able to see when you couldn't move. To have to watch as the woman you loved was dragged away from you and you were helpless to stop them. She kept whispering the single word as she shook, afraid to let Erin go for fear that she would be pulled away again.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games