Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:35 pm
Watching Akito run off he then finally changed back. Sitting quietly at the hot springs he then moved in drinking some of his sake. Shaking his head he cursed a little before mumbling about those two."Tch.. I help to be ignored.. Beautiful.."Mumbled his voice before he got into the water. Sinking in deeply not even bothering to wrap his towel around his waist. He figured he was the only one here anyways so why not..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:38 pm
Zelina got into her bathing suit andput her kimono over it. Her kimono was light pink with a lace sash. When she looked in the mirror, she blushed at how pretty the kimono was. She then headed down to the hot springs.

((You know what I mean. :3))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:44 pm
Drinking even more sake he wondered when any really cute girls would be here. It was only last night that a group of them had left. He was almost heart broken by it but hell he was a manwhore.. Never sticking to one girl for long. But he kind of deep down wanting a serious relationship. Like what Akito and Yuzuki had. Pursing his lips he looked down a bit."I'm hopeless.."Mumbled his voice quietly before he sunk deeper. Sighing he looked over the water a bit.

((Haha yeah. ^^"))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:54 pm
As Zelina waked into the hot springs, she squealed in terror for she noticed Tsutsu didn't have a towel on. She immediatly averted her eyes. Tsutsu! Why are you not wearing a towel? She asked shaking.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:01 am
Blinking once he heard a squeel he peered over his shoulder. Seeing Lina-chan he then smiled a perverted smile. Shrugging a bit he then moved himself facing away from her mischieviously. Covering himself protectively he let out a cute gasp."Lina-chan?! I never thought you were a.. A pervert.. Geez! Walk in without saying anything, just to take a look at me.. Pervert-chan.."Spoke out his voice incredibly innocently as he even managed to make his cheeks burn. Looking away he shook his head as if in disbelief. Oh, he was playing it so well. He loved to mess around with people but even more with shy meek girls like Zelina-chan.

((Lmao! Tch.. As if Tsutsu is so innocent. XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:08 am
Zelina still had her eyes covered, her cheeks burned a bright red. I-im sorry Tsutsu. I'll be leaving now. She said as she quickly started to head inside.

((Ha!))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:19 am
Looking back to her, he tilted his head.. Wait.. She really believed him? Chuckling he stood up before getting out wrapping a towel around his waist."Hey, Lina-chan.. I was only joking! I thought no one would be coming in.. Come on.. We'll keep eachother company.."Called out his voice before he stood looking to her. Crossing his arms over his chest he smiled friendly for once.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:24 am
Uh.. Uh.. Zelina saw his smile. It was friendly..? Uh.. Um.. Uh.. Ok.. She said a bit confused then slowly started to walk towards him, her cheeks slightly red.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:31 am
Moving back into the hotsprings he held his towel to his waist. Sitting down in the warm waters he smiled happily. He was spending his time with Lina-chan! She was so kawaii even when she was shy like that. Sighing he smiled nodded his head in happiness before taking a sip of his sake in celebration."So.. Lina-chan.. How's school..?"Murmured his voice as he tried to make her feel a bit more comfortable. Bobbing his head up and down he then stopped for a moment to take another sip of his sake.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:36 am
Zelina sat at the edge of the hot spring and nodded. It's going fine thank you. She said as she played with the ends of her hair nerviously and innocently.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:46 am
Blinking a bit he peered over to her. She was so innocent looking and so cute. Finding himself staring he then looked away slowly up to the sky. Sighing he sank a bit deeper relaxing in the water."I'm glad.. There's been a bunch of drama lately.. Its nice to know someone isn't crying or heart broken.."He said quietly his usual happy go lucky joking voice serious. Sighing he wondered if the others were fine.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:53 am
Zelina tilted her head a bit as she looked at Tsutsu pzzeled. Then she looked down. There is always drama. Something has to happen everyday. She said sighing a bit. That's what happens when you're cursed. She said looking at the palms of her hands.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:57 am
Sighing he then chuckled a bit looking to her. His lips turned up into a goofy smile. Looking up a bit he nodded a little."True.. But its not all bad.. I mean we get to be cute little animals.. Even me.. In my form I'm just a cute innocent boar and the ladies love it!"Chimmed his voice boyantly as he nodded his head. He looked almost childish from the way he smiled. But in truth he was trying to cheer her up.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:02 am
Zelina grinned and giggled a bit. Of course Tsutsu. You keep telling yourself that. She said with another cute giggle.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:04 am
Kira ran through the rain, a few tears dripping from her face.
She had run away from home. Again. She wasn't going back there. Never.
Kira felt so sad, she was all alone again... Nobody understood. Not one person!
Kira fell into a puddle and sat there, crying in front of a big house that said "Hot Springs" on a big white sign in front of it.
She couldn't turn to anyone now... Whatever would she do? She didn't want to keep running around trying to avoid everyone.
That was impossible.
Kira let out a sobbing wail and dug her face in her small hands, tears dripping from them just as much as rain drops.

Haruhi's lips parted more and she kept gasping deep gulps of air in as the doctors finished pumping her lung and sewing her stomach up.
It all went so fast... Just a blur... Everything was getting fuzzy again...
But... Something clenched her hand tightly. Something was pulling her back. With all the strength she could muster, she squeezed back and hoped that she would make it through all of this.
Rath's hand kept to hers tightly and she kept saying quietly, "Rath... Rath..."
It kept her alive, just remembering that someone loved her finally, someone would always be hers and she would always be his.
Her right eye kept bleeding but the stitching and pumping and IV giving was done.
It was done.
"Rath... Please still be there..." Haru said in a different voice then usual.

Akito kept chanting to Yuzu as they stitched up her throat, "Yuzu, it is Akito. I love you. You hear me, I love you. I want you and I need you. You are wanted dear Yuzu. Just remember our first night being together... The first night I kissed you, Yuzu. That was all real... I loved and still love you, darling Yuzu.
"You are a white sheep among black, an angel among demons... Do you remember, dear heart?"
The doctors finished stitching when he finished talking and he kept holding her hand tightly, not letting go.

((*Coughs into elbow* Are my three chars the only ones who didn't try to commit suicide? -Besides Tsutu and Zalina, because they are new xD- I find that odd O_O))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games